Weird message left by HOTT1982

• 31 Replies

Offline dancemaze

• Hoaxer

Re: Weird message left by HOTT1982

• on: December 02, 2009, 03:56:26 AM
The hardest part here is, is there really such a way to know if he's alive and safe if he doesn't come back?   Or are all these clues enough to know that MJ is still with us?  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline basicenvy

• Hoaxer

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:50:57 PM
Sigh. People, we are going under the assumption that Michael is still alive. Meaning that he lied to the whole world, including the fans he claimed to have love so much, spent much of his money and his time to make sure that most of us believed in it, put out a movie that made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars that probably would have not happen had he been "alive." Not to mention that a few of us claim that he is also sending us clues to let us know that he is alive. My point? If Michael did indeed hoaxed his death and he comes back, THE MEDIA WOULD EAT HIM ALIVE ANYWAY! :roll:

Not if it's something he had to do for extremely valid reasons.  I don't buy that he faked his own death to "get away from it all", get out of the spotlight, etc....I think there is something much more serious going on, and it scares the hell out of me.  Geraldo clamming up, the forum going down not once, but twice...what's to say it didn't go down soon after someone posted a theory WAY too close to the truth?  There is no way in hell I'm elaborating on my theory on a public forum because who knows who's reading. Let's just say wherever Mike is, they sure as hell better know what they're doing and they better keep him safe!

Please don't think I'm angry and anyone on this site or on the old MJHD site...I'm just frustrated with the whole situation!

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me?
- Michael Jackson-Privacy

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:16:37 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
why dont they just stop playing games and say what they mean instead of making more confusion :x
 Cus they want us in padded cells!! LOL

Offline 4evermichael71

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:21:35 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
why dont they just stop playing games and say what they mean instead of making more confusion :x
 Cus they want us in padded cells!! LOL
I'll bring the straight jackets and Thorazine :D LOL

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
http://http://twitter.com/4evermichael71

Offline Infinitylady

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

• on: December 14, 2009, 11:42:51 AM
This is silly!...here we go again! :roll:  :?:

Offline deedee

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 08:09:56 PM
Quote from: "Scream"
For me it just means HOTT1982 thinks Michael is coming back at Christmas, which I hope is not the case for obvious reasons.

Why would it matter if he came back on christmas? It's been proven Jesus was not born that day anyway. Sorry if this offends anyone but it's true. Anyway I am taking this with a grain of salt, because anybody can upload a video like that. I don't know whats true anymore. Too many people trying to put things in our head.

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 08:34:16 PM
Quote from: "deedee"
Quote from: "Scream"
For me it just means HOTT1982 thinks Michael is coming back at Christmas, which I hope is not the case for obvious reasons.

Why would it matter if he came back on christmas? It's been proven Jesus was not born that day anyway. Sorry if this offends anyone but it's true. Anyway I am taking this with a grain of salt, because anybody can upload a video like that. I don't know whats true anymore. Too many people trying to put things in our head.
I do not think he will come back at christmas, January or June either, it is my belief that you will be still sat here next year contemplating new dates awaiting a comeback. IF however I am wrong Christmas will be like Easter anyway as he will be absolutely crucified by the media/tabloids and many people worldwide.
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal