Re: TIAI 11/19
November 19, 2010, 12:11:50 PM
Thank you to all who have posted here.  I respect the diverse views expressed and each day I learn something new and this enriches me as a person.  I think the lesson I take from what I have read today is "we must all agree to disagree on certain subjects, however do it in an atmosphere of love and respect for one anothers' beliefs and opinions".  I believe this is what Michael would want.

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
 Friedrich Nietzsche
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

November 19, 2010, 01:18:17 PM
I don't get all the questions about the Bible quotes. To say it very simple: Mike is pulling off a hoax in which he needs to show us things we can use to connect the dots. Sometimes these are Bible scriptures. He uses the Bible because he is familiar with it, he was raised by it. He uses the King James version because that is the Watchtower's Bible. Mike has been a JW for most of his life and he probably knows it by heart so that makes it easier to direct to that, instead of the Koran, which he probably doesn't know by heart. It a way to show us what is happening and how he feels about things now that he doesn't have a voice. You don't have to be religious to get the point of a redirect. It's his hoax, his plan and this is his way of guiding us. Who are we to say he should use other sources? I rather have it written plain out as well, because those Bible scriptures are new to me and it takes an extra read to fully understand, but it's not my hoax. I have the choise to read it or follow it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 19, 2010, 01:18:44 PM
ps; Great post melody. I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 01:40:07 PM
We can debate the use of the Bible passages forever and a day but I don't think that's the intention.  We just have to apply them to the current hoax situation.  I don't think anyone should worry about TS having sinister intentions, we all choose whether or not to be religious.  Just as we all choose whether to believe TS is genuine or not.  He's not forcing us.  I personally do think he's genuine but if I'm wrong and he's just a very smart trickster then that's my fault for believing him in the first place.  I wouldn't be devastated as it was my own choice to believe him, he didn't force me to nor did he brainwash me. I'd say "Hats Off to You Sir, You Got Me!!! ":D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 19, 2010, 02:59:41 PM
I am delighted when TS redirects to the Bible.
I've been reading a lot of the Bible, I tried the Coran too but..... it just wasnt' for me.....
I am so happy that Michael believes in God and I'm happy he knows the Bible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

November 19, 2010, 03:22:52 PM
I will say this and hopefully I won’t get my head chopped off.  I am not saying this to be judgmental of the people that don’t like the bible or God or Jesus Christ.  I am just giving information that I know to be fact to those of us who do.  So to the non BeLIEvers please don’t take offense and give me grief.

Michael IS NOT religious, he said so many times.  He IS however, spiritual and believes in JESUS CHRIST.  He has a relationship with Jesus and has stated over and over his desire to be like him!!  THAT is the definition of being Christian NOT religious.  Many religions do not believe in Christ.  

Now remember I am speaking to the believers.  There is ONE GOD.  There will be one heaven, so when we say there is only one way, we are speaking of one way to heaven and that is to believe in ONE God and his son Jesus. It can’t be …oh for those who don’t believe in Jesus, go over here to this heaven and those who do….well you can go over here to this one. We all have to be of one mind and one accord, but that is not brain washing that is having our eyes open to the infinity of what God created for us in the beginning. Living in one mind creates harmony and unity and Love and avoids strife and deception and confusion.   The bible is God divine inspired word, it tells of people that lived before us and their trials and tribulations and how they lived and overcame them.  It tells us of how to live a life to LOVE God and one another.  God does not make bad things happen to his children but here is the fall of man.

Michael told Shumey he didn’t understand this part and I think somewhere down the line Rodney Jerkins and his father may have given him insight on this.  But looking at creation in Genesis which means beginning, God did not create us to be slaves, he created us from the beginning to have choice, he did not want man to serve him out of obligation, so the tree of knowledge of good and evil was ever present in the garden.  It was intended for the angels that were sent to the earth to teach and instruct man on how to live and produce.  Man was like a child in a grown body at the time he was created.  But we needed teachers.  The angels were sent here for that purpose and the tree of knowledge of good and evil was theirs.

God told man not to eat, because he would die.  And most know the story, but don’t understand the implication of what took place there.  In Adam and Eve eating the fruit not meant for human consumption it opened their eyes to a world that God never intended them to live in.  God never intended man to suffer and have grief and anguish we were meant to live the life that we know now we will live when Jesus returns.  But eating the fruit caused a disconnect between man and God and Satan then had power to step in and create division and strife among man and suffering and pain.  But that was mans choice and now we blame God and say he should have not allowed bad things to happen to us, but our disobedience brought trouble into our lives.  It is like a lamp on a table, plugged into an electrical socket, if you unplug the lamp and walk around in the dark and fall and hurt yourself, you can’t blame the outlet for getting hurt.  You unplugged your light source and living in darkness caused you to fall.  The outlet was always there with the power that you needed, it is up to you to stay plugged in.

Man became unplugged from God in the Garden and trouble increased in his life.  Fortunately, God sent his son to reconnect us to God.  God will not allow sin “evil” to dwell in his presents, that is why Lucifer was cast out of heaven.  Yes even Angels have free will, thus the fallen angels.  So Jesus has promised that he would return and end all evil and pain and strife, for those who BeLIEve.  
Most don’t like that  picture, but I would have to ask,the shape the world is in now, IS there a better choice.  
And I say this with Love for everyone, even the non believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 19, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can trully love from the soul and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

One of my favorite quotes. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 19, 2010, 05:40:12 PM
Beautiful quote Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 19, 2010, 09:50:57 PM
I'm not a Christian but I like to read the passages from other Religions' Books. It just makes it harder for me because of the language barrier. I wouldn't expect Michael to give the quotes from Koran or Torah or anything else. He probably read all of the religious books but of course he's a JW and he knows the Bible the most. And nobody needs to be religious to get the message through these Bible passages. Actually does it really matter from which book or where the message is coming from, since you understand what the message is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 10:16:29 PM
Navbl.......I support you and say "amen".  You may get grief from others, but not from me.  Your analogy of the lamp is perfect and seems very fitting to what Michael (and/or) TS) may be directing us to.  By reading the Bible, maybe more people will get "plugged in" and see things that they never did before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions