Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/16
November 17, 2010, 03:28:00 AM
Ok guys I just wanted to give my viewpoint, everybody is free to believe or not and I understood bec. If Michael had to go through all this, this is the fault of so called human beings... but don't worry they will be punished.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 17, 2010, 03:37:41 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
I second Anna and bec on this too. It's my opinion but this is how it is for me.
I do not believe in a God. I believe there's a force up there above humanity but it has nothing to with what people wrote in the Bible. For me a book can't be the proof of God's existence. But I won't debate more on the subject.

If the God, that the majority think, does exist - why Michael had to pass though hell? Why he had to pass though all that living hell when we all know what a great sould he is and how many thousands of people he helped and still does? I don't know if someone who believes in God could ever  explain me this and also convince me

I dont think it is a question of explanation or of convincing anyone if God exists ....  

this is how I personally see it,  Michael belives in God and as far as I can ascertain read the bible every day, when young was a JW and followed their practices.  So for me from a hoax point of view, to understand the hoax understaing Michaels messages/clues has to be viewed IMO with a belief in God view point to understand the clues/bible quotes etc.  If you see where Im going with this.  At the end of the day it it up to the individual what they truly believe, I believe in God but am not a regular church goer but this is not to say I dont believe if you know what I mean.

So you could say if you believe in God it is diffucult to prove God exists, but if you have "faith" in God that is all that you need if you believe.

It is in a way a little like being a hoax beLIEer, we believe Michael is alive, and have faith the truth will prevail, but to non believers we are like a person who believes in God versus those who dont, it is a question of faith and belief.

In the last 17 months I have never read the bible as much as during this hoax, so it has been enlightening in many ways.

Blessings to all,

L.O.V.E.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 17, 2010, 04:37:45 AM
I believe there is something that is guiding people/nature etc. I also believe everyone has a task in life, some might have a bigger one than others, like Mike. What he endured in life and all the terrible accusations he had to go through made him strong, tetermined and fearless (for as far as possible). That is why he is able to do this. So yes, caused by humans with the worst intentions, maybe that is how it had to be. They made him stronger and if he wouldn't have had the life he lead, he might never have pulled off this hoax and we would never have had a wake-up call. It reminds me of what V does to Evy in V for Vendetta. Although he hates doing it, he tortures her, tests her to make her fearless so she would be able to face the battle. I believe Mike has been tested and prepared for the battle as well, everything happens for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 17, 2010, 04:51:00 AM
well i believe that things happen too.i had a very personal experience.and a rational explanation wont fit it.so to me God.or Someone was doing something to help me that day..............so i choose to believe we are not on our own ...........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 17, 2010, 05:03:26 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I believe there is something that is guiding people/nature etc. I also believe everyone has a task in life, some might have a bigger one than others, like Mike. What he endured in life and all the terrible accusations he had to go through made him strong, tetermined and fearless (for as far as possible). That is why he is able to do this. So yes, caused by humans with the worst intentions, maybe that is how it had to be. They made him stronger and if he wouldn't have had the life he lead, he might never have pulled off this hoax and we would never have had a wake-up call. It reminds me of what V does to Evy in V for Vendetta. Although he hates doing it, he tortures her, tests her to make her fearless so she would be able to face the battle. I believe Mike has been tested and prepared for the battle as well, everything happens for a reason.

I love what you have written. I believe that Michael is the best leader that we can have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Tarja

November 17, 2010, 05:49:49 AM

On one hand I am sure that he became stronger because of the hell he passed through and I know that hard experiences make you stronger. You brought in very well the paralell with V for Vendetta.  And I personally regard this possibility instead of the God's will one. I am not dissing the subject but if I don't believe in what the majority believes this doesn't mean I don't have faith.

Michael is probably much much stronger than anyone could imagine and I am aware of it since very long time ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 17, 2010, 06:51:23 AM
Thank you TS. ;)

I agree with you, Souza. ;)
“There is no such thing as coincidence, just the illusion of coincidence itself."

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

angel

November 17, 2010, 08:19:13 PM
Thank you, TS, for this redirect, and Souza, thank you for your excellent post.  I learned long ago there are benefits to adversity.  I'm looking forward to "time to start rewriting the history books".  God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 02:39:28 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I am sorry but I have to disagree with what you've said bec. This is your perspective because you don't believe in God, but it is very unfair to say that those who like me believe in God are finding excuses to escape a situation because they supposedly cannot find a 'rational' answer and are too lazy to find it.  For me the fact that God is the answer is not irrational, this is my faith and I deeply believe in that. I mean that for me without God nothing is possible in the first place and when 'rational' answers cannot be found for me it should be seen as an opportunity to see things from another perspective, a chance for people to understand that God exists and I am not necessarily talking about the release date of the album and court date in here idk, it' available for other things. It is all a matter of faith and believing in God exactly means not believing in coincidences, at least for me.
I liked this, Sarahli. It does feel like it's not easy being a person who believes in God as strongly and unwaveringly as we do these days, there is always (not anyone on the board) someone who is determined to tell you you're wrong and you're just a lazy or stupid person to believe that way, unlike them. Then it's often not fair because when you try to retaliate you're accused of "forcing your beliefs" on them.. It can be sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 19, 2010, 02:56:26 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

I am sorry but I have to disagree with what you've said bec. This is your perspective because you don't believe in God, but it is very unfair to say that those who like me believe in God are finding excuses to escape a situation because they supposedly cannot find a 'rational' answer and are too lazy to find it.  For me the fact that God is the answer is not irrational, this is my faith and I deeply believe in that. I mean that for me without God nothing is possible in the first place and when 'rational' answers cannot be found for me it should be seen as an opportunity to see things from another perspective, a chance for people to understand that God exists and I am not necessarily talking about the release date of the album and court date in here idk, it' available for other things. It is all a matter of faith and believing in God exactly means not believing in coincidences, at least for me.
I liked this, Sarahli. It does feel like it's not easy being a person who believes in God as strongly and unwaveringly as we do these days, there is always (not anyone on the board) someone who is determined to tell you you're wrong and you're just a lazy or stupid person to believe that way, unlike them. Then it's often not fair because when you try to retaliate you're accused of "forcing your beliefs" on them.. It can be sad.

I love you PinkTopaz. Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2010, 12:58:36 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

I love you PinkTopaz. Blessings to you.
Thanks, Sarahli. Blessings to you, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions