No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 11/19
November 18, 2010, 11:08:42 PM
Quote from: "melody"
I think this is being blown way out of proportion.

Anna asked a question (well, several):

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I will put it this way: if God can make things happen and is managing life's situations, then why did Michael have to suffer like that? Why did he have to be humiliated, ridiculed and have his heart thrown in the dirt when he is innocent? Since the very beginning, why did he have to suffer like that, what did he ever do wrong to have God put such weight on his shoulders?

Admittedly, they may have been rhetorical ones but the point is that TS answered her query by redirecting to Job, an upright and righteous man who has done nothing wrong yet went through humiliation and ridicule—all according to "God's" plan. "God" allowed "Satan" to bring all sorts of calamities, suffering, and adversity into his life to test his character and faith. From what I've read, "God" deliberately allows for adversity  in order to shape his believers into the people he wants/needs them to be.

I'm not a religious person either, but I have read the literature (still in the process of finishing it actually). Reading a book doesn't automatically make you an adherent of any religion. Becoming part of a religion is a conscious choice.  If you reassure yourself why you believe (or don't believe) what you do, I don't see how reading the bible (or TS' redirects) could unwillingly brainwash you.

Mind-control is a legitimate and understandable concern. The more I read your posts, however, the more I see a classic case of prejudice. To use you as an example Anna, you're allowing an individual's interpretation of a book (and how they applied that interpretation) to define your opinion of the book, a book that you have no intention of personally acquainting yourself with first-hand, yet you still have formulated an opinion about it without getting to know it. This same prejudice, to this day, has people believing that Michael is a pedophile. They have no intention of acquainting themselves with Michael's true character nor, more importantly, what actually happened in 1993 and 2005. They flat out refuse to get to know Michael or familiarize themselves with the settlement in 1993 and the 2005 court case, and instead rely on the media's interpretation of what happened, the media's interpretation of Michael.

And I say all this, not to imply that you need to read the bible, but to say that you shouldn't let your personal prejudices hinder you from seeing what's actually being said; don't let the source of the information throw you off and more importantly don't let anyone elses' interpretations (but your own) define your reality.

Quote from: "Sarahli"
And what if the Bible is also Michael's message?
It could be, I don't know, only he knows.. But now, do you think Michael would try to express himself through the Bible? why would he try to push his beliefs on people?

Well, to put myself in Michael's shoes, he seems to have a true and genuine concern for people; if he wholeheartedly believed the bible, why wouldn't he warn those he loved?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 02:10:32 AM
I think that Melody said a very KEY thing... If I put myself in Michael's shoes... we have to constantly do this since this is HIS hoax.  He created it.  He orchestrated it.  He is executing it.

It is so very important to reference what MJ said in his songs, in his books, in his speeches to figure out what he could be wanting us to know about.

There IS a message.  What do we believe that message is?  If we believe TS, he has told us already that MJ's plan is to turn the NWO upside down, that we are in critical times (end of the world), that MJ reads his Bible daily, etc.  

I feel that we are going round and round in circles sometimes (maybe it's just me LOL).

We can't feel bad for MJ and all he's gone through... that is HIS journey... he is being prepared for his part in God's plan.  

I truly believe that MJ has been given the power to impact millions of lives and thank GOD he takes that responsibility very seriously.  I believe he lives his life the way he does not only for himself and his family, but to be the best example he can be because he KNOWS his decisions will impact MILLIONS!

Well if you believed the world was ending, all the signs were there (corruption, greed, evil ways, eyes turning from God, etc.), and you knew you had an audience you would feel somewhat of a duty to share what you know.  For instance, if you knew there was a bomb in a building and you were the only one, and there were 10 of your friends in there, wouldn't you feel a responsibility to say something?  Of course!  You would have to tell them!  Even if they said, a bomb? Ha! You're crazy!  You're over reacting!  You would still want to say that you did everything in your power.  That's all MJ is doing IMHO.

However, to preach at someone doesn't do anything.  If you guide people through a process of self discovery, personal research, etc.  They will then make up their own minds.

This is that journey again IMHO.  This is the school of MJ! LOL

I'm just rambling now but want to say thank you again to Melody for a very well written and well expressed post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

November 19, 2010, 03:19:10 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
However, to preach at someone doesn't do anything.  If you guide people through a process of self discovery, personal research, etc.  They will then make up their own minds.

I said a long time ago (with MJ's background of JWs in mind)that this was the biggest and most unusual door-knocking exercise MJ has ever undertaken! That may sound flippant, but I don't mean it to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 03:22:59 AM
I think that Melody said a very KEY thing... If I put myself in Michael's shoes... we have to constantly do this since this is HIS hoax.  He created it.  He orchestrated it.  He is executing it.

It is so very important to reference what MJ said in his songs, in his books, in his speeches to figure out what he could be wanting us to know about.

There IS a message.  What do we believe that message is?  If we believe TS, he has told us already that MJ's plan is to turn the NWO upside down, that we are in critical times (end of the world), that MJ reads his Bible daily, etc.  

I feel that we are going round and round in circles sometimes (maybe it's just me LOL).

We can't feel bad for MJ and all he's gone through... that is HIS journey... he is being prepared for his part in God's plan.  

I truly believe that MJ has been given the power to impact millions of lives and thank GOD he takes that responsibility very seriously.  I believe he lives his life the way he does not only for himself and his family, but to be the best example he can be because he KNOWS his decisions will impact MILLIONS!

Well if you believed the world was ending, all the signs were there (corruption, greed, evil ways, eyes turning from God, etc.), and you knew you had an audience you would feel somewhat of a duty to share what you know.  For instance, if you knew there was a bomb in a building and you were the only one, and there were 10 of your friends in there, wouldn't you feel a responsibility to say something?  Of course!  You would have to tell them!  Even if they said, a bomb? Ha! You're crazy!  You're over reacting!  You would still want to say that you did everything in your power.  That's all MJ is doing IMHO.

I'm just rambling now but want to say thank you again to Melody for a very well written and well expressed post!

@Lilwendy ---> Nice Post I wholeheartedly agree!
@ Melody---> Great Reply!

This "Hoax" is Michael's once in a lifetime "production".  He is taking us through a journey of discovery where we are invited to look at information, do our own research and draw our own conclusions. This way, we are learning to "Think for ourselves" (Take responsibility for our own decisions); we are learning as much about ourselves as we are about Michael and his message.
Michael is our Teacher on the journey, we are HIS pupils!

Ultimately, we need to get read of all sorts of conditioning (Media, social systems...etc) to FREE OURSELVES ("Remember --->Prejudice is ignorance") and be able to play our part in whatever scenarios may develop in the future --- Be it the end of the World or else!

Thank You TS....... XX

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

_Anna_

November 19, 2010, 03:29:43 AM

can you please tell me where can I see with my eyes Michael stating he reads Bible daily? I just want to see with my eyes. Because I've read this sentence about Michael reading the Bible daily and who said that was Ian Halperin.If you know what I mean.

As long as I don't see Michael saying with his own mouth "I read Bible daily", I don't believe it. I know it might sound harsh but it's how I think. I don't believe anybody who makes statements about him. Only he can know what he does inside his home.And I've never seen Michael with my own eyes saying he reads the Bible daily.Isn't it like this- to not believe anything you hear or see, and just because it's printed in black ink doesn't make it the gospel.

"When you hear it from my mouth, then you can believe it"- Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 03:43:46 AM
I agree with the thought that it seems we're going round in circles with this whole religious debate.  I am not religious, like many others here, but Michael is, I don't think he'd try and push his beliefs on others as he researched all religions and had respect for them, he wouldn't say that his is the one true faith so we should all follow that.  In my opinion the redirects to bible quotes/passages is to say something without directly saying it, we have to interpret the passages and apply them to the current situation.  Obviously those of us who have a strong religious faith can take the lead here but I think we can all get the gist of what the redirects are saying to us.

I understand what Anna and Tarja were worried about, the religious conditioning, but I don't think anyone who isn't succeptible to that kind of thing would have to worry.  I can read as many bible quotes as are thrown at me, it doesn't mean I'm going to become religious.  It depends on your opinion of TS I suppose.  Either you think he's a very manipulative guy who is a genius at numerology, deeply religious, with inside information of sorts, who is doing all this to play with people's emotions and minds, or he is genuine but cannot say who he really is or why he is here.  The redirects which are predictions of things that have actually come to pass are my main reason for believing him, the numerology and bible quotes are things anyone can/does throw around and have people make connections to the hoax and Michael in any way they please.  I think the intention is for us to work together, no matter what our beliefs or our backgrounds, when something needs to be interpreted in a religious way those who are religious can take the reins but the rest of us can also try and make the connection. As for asking why God permits suffering, that's never going to yield an answer that satisfies everyone.  Never has, never will. I agree fully with something my Grandpa told me once, you can never win an argument over sport, politics or religion so don't even get into one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 19, 2010, 04:03:38 AM
Michael said he believes in God, even very much...... who believes in God reads the Bible, maybe not daily but often enough to learn the message.

Michael and God are good "friends"  :)
Michael sings for God in "Will you be there" and does it so well that I can actually feel his faith, it's almost material, like you can touch it......

Maybe Michael doesn't even need to read the Bible daily because the Bible word is written in his heart from the beginnings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 19, 2010, 04:08:03 AM
Why did he have to suffer if he was innocent?!
Because joy makes us happy but doesn't help us to evolve.
Because creation comes more easy from pain than from joy.
Because pain builds while joy consumes.
Because he had faith enough to take the pain and use it to do good.
Because he is an instrument of God, the chosen one.......
Love you Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 19, 2010, 04:09:56 AM

can you please tell me where can I see with my eyes Michael stating he reads Bible daily? I just want to see with my eyes. Because I've read this sentence about Michael reading the Bible daily and who said that was Ian Halperin.If you know what I mean.

As long as I don't see Michael saying with his own mouth "I read Bible daily", I don't believe it. I know it might sound harsh but it's how I think. I don't believe anybody who makes statements about him. Only he can know what he does inside his home.And I've never seen Michael with my own eyes saying he reads the Bible daily.Isn't it like this- to not believe anything you hear or see, and just because it's printed in black ink doesn't make it the gospel.

"When you hear it from my mouth, then you can believe it"- Michael

Michael Jackson

On studying the Bible: 1976 "Black Stars" Magazine interview
"Each day I take time out to study the Bible, no matter where I am. The teachings of the Bible have added a new dimension to my life. It, somehow, makes me whole."

1979 Ebony Magazine
"I believe in the Bible and I try to follow the Bible. I know I’m an imperfect person… I’m not making myself an angel because I’m not an angel and I’m not a devil either. I try to be the best I can and I try to do what I think is right. It’s that simple…I don’t just pray at night. I pray at different times during the day. Whenever I see something beautiful, I say, "Oh, God, that’s beautiful." I say little prayers like that all through the day."

2003 60 Minutes TV interview with Ed Bradley
"I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. He said "Continue to love. Always love. Remember children. Imitate the children." Not childish, but childlike."

2005 At Large with Geraldo Rivera TV Interview
"Caring. And reading the Bible, learning about God, Jesus, love. He said, 'Bring on the children', 'Imitate the children', 'Be like the children' and 'Take care of others.' Take care of old people. And we were raised with those values. Those are very important values and my family and I we were raised with those values and they continue strong in us today."

"It's important to love your neighbors.  I truly think it comes from my mother and God. The way we were raised. The values my mother instilled in us in youth. She was always with the Bible teaching us - we’d go to service all the time. Four times a week, and I’m so glad we did that because those values are very important. I don’t know if I could have done as well without them."

"I try to be kind and generous and to give to people and to do what I think God wants me to do. Sometimes I pray and say "where do you want me to go next, God? What do you want me to do from here?" I’ve always been very spiritual in that way. It’s nothing new.  I always have been."

Time Magazine
Seth Riggs, a vocal teacher who worked with Michael for two hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week while Michael was recording Thriller and also on subsequent projects, commented on Michael's character in a Time Magazine article.  "Michael is a very special man. He would come in for his lesson and sit down and we would have a prayer and then read the Bible and then have another prayer and start to work.  That's the way he liked to begin his day.  Can you imagine a performer as big as Michael Jackson turning around in a lesson and discussing how wonderful God has been to him and how much he loves God?"

Michael Jackson Bodyguards' Q&A:
06/17/2010
Among the tidbits shared by the bodyguards? Michael Jackson cooked home-made meals for his kids, owned a chocolate lab named Kenya, read the Bible daily, used his zoo as a pick-up line, loved Subway, and even had his own Facebook account.

Did Michael Jackson read the bible?
Yes, Michael Jackson was very well read on the Bible and could quote scripture from memory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 19, 2010, 04:32:08 AM
Well, I knew all those, I wondered if there is a video of it, but thank you for posting tough.

Anyway, trustno1 is deffinitely right when she says "you can never win an argument over sport, politics or religion so don't even get into one." It is simply something we'll never agree on, because of completely opposed views. It's something i wanted to explain and discuss about because the religious conditioning is,in my opinion, the most dangerous of all. But I leave it here, as i said everything I had to express about it.

People will always have different opinions and it's logical to be like this.

As I said before too, I am not an atheist, I have a level of spirituality too, but I don't follow Bible's rules or any rules in this world. I do not agree with following it blindly nor with Bible's conditioning. For me, the faith in a spiritual form- be it called God or Higher Force- doesn't have anything to do with reading a book of faith like the Bible or any other out there.

Michael can be closer to God and read the Bible and all, but just because he does so doesn't mean that I should follow it too. I respect his beliefs and I will never tell anybody what to believe or not, or who's wrong and who's right.It's up to everyone to decide that, based on our own consciousness and common sense.I respect him and his beliefs, but it doesn't mean I have to believe in it too. And as long as I respect his beliefs, it means he respects mine too, and won't push that on anybody. No one has the right to do so, no matter what. We are free. Freedom is my 1st rule in life and that's why I follow no rule but my own.

I put a quote from Buddah here, that speaks my beliefs and vision completely:

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 19, 2010, 04:47:00 AM
curls posted this in the other thread. I put it here.
Michael's quote.
curls wrote:
God

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world,
while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say
about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the
essence.
My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She
puts in the sweetness.
I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my
grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I
saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of
a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact
with God has no form.
I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of
God's creation embraces me. We are one
For me that's what spirituality means. FEELING and not obeying or following Bible's rules. But here we go again.
If Michael thinks like this, that God expresses Himself in all religions, then why do we receive quotes only from the Bible? Muslims have the Koran,for example, not the Bible.And we surely have muslim people here and Michael has muslim people as fans too. Other religions might have other books of faith. Why do we receive passages only from the Bible? If Michael thinks that God has no specific form, that you feel the presence and the creation, and not in a material way?
Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:49:00 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 04:47:50 AM
Well said Anna.  It is something that's personal to everyone.  I don't think there should be any judging going on of those of us who choose to live our lives as good, honest human beings but who do not have a religious belief.  Though after what I just read on another thread I'm worried that not everyone will stick to that.  Such statements as the ones I just read are not only wrong but extremely offensive.  I think we should all try and put our religious beliefs aside and work together as I think the last thing Michael would want is for this to become a division between us.  Too much suffering in the world is caused by arguing over religion and I think it would be a real shame if it happened on here too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Serenitys_Dream

November 19, 2010, 04:48:27 AM
Well, I knew all those, I wondered if there is a video of it, but thank you for posting tough.

Why don't you look for the Television Interviews yourself that I posted. These are quotes taken from interviews with Michael on television and in magazines.

It seems you don't want to admit that Michael was a very religious man for some reason but he was and there simply is no denying that. This is also Michael's hoax so what is important are his beliefs and his messages. Regardless of what TS has redirected to, I can find a multitude of quotes by Michael concerning the bible, God, his spiritual beliefs, how he believes that his music came from God and how important this all is to him. If you want to dismiss this than that is fine but then you don't know or understand  Michael at all because his spirituality and his relationship with God a huge part of his life, his music, his message and this hoax.

And I am not involved with any religion nor was I raised "religious". I have my beliefs but they are not "mainstream". i consider myself spiritual.
Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:50:28 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 19, 2010, 04:49:58 AM
(I thought I'd just posted this but it doesn't appear to be showing up, so I'll try again!) I just went and checked what MJ said about God in 'Dancing the Dream', and thought now might be a good time to share it.

God

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world,
while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say
about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the
essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She
puts in the sweetness.
I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my
grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I
saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of
a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact
with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of
God's creation embraces me. We are one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions