New blog place talked about
November 18, 2010, 10:12:07 AM
I guess I will put it here as they want to start a new site.
The sad thing is you have to contribute money to have your name shown as part of the Army Of Love? I guess all of you who are poor and barely make enough money to meet your every day necessity's NEED NOT APPLY. Michael would not want this and now you have to have the money or no name is not going up. So what! GOD knows my heart and I would never join something that not all my Brothers and sisters can share in the good of it. I would rather take the money that this site would require and give to someone in need. I do not need my name on a site to say I donated. I already make videos and sigh my Name with ArmyOfLove. If you are a true believer in the ArmyOfLove do not give money so your name will be posted but give to a charity or someone who is in need, because that is what Michael would want. So many people are doing without and every little dime will help in their happiness. My money will go to the less fortunate and people truly in need,,,,JJ
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: New blog place talked about
November 18, 2010, 10:15:25 AM
link please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tumic Shason

November 18, 2010, 10:25:54 AM
Who is they?,and why do they want to open a new site?
Stop making Michael an excuse in life, do it because you want to not because you believe he thought it was right!There is no gain if your mind continues to think like this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 10:34:46 AM
Yes, please provide a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 10:36:24 AM
okay you posted on the thread about the new army of love thing mo and souza are setting up. are you talking about that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 18, 2010, 10:48:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
okay you posted on the thread about the new army of love thing mo and souza are setting up. are you talking about that?
Yes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 10:53:20 AM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Stop making Michael an excuse in life, do it because you want to not because you believe he thought it was right!There is no gain if your mind continues to think like this!
That is no excuse as to what i said. If we are using Michaels armyOfLove Then i have all the right say what i said and why so hostel about it. I am doing what Michael had ask all the world to do.
So you stop crying at me with your  way of thinking. I can tell you are one of the people that go around and complain about everything. JJ :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 10:54:21 AM
Quote from: "Johnkillrory"
Yes

i have not paid close attention to this but i wonder why have that impression.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 18, 2010, 10:54:31 AM
That is no excuse as to what i said. If we are using Michaels armyOfLove Then i have all the right say what i said and why so hostel about it. I am doing what Michael had ask all the world to do.
So you stop crying at me with your  way of thinking. I can tell you are one of the people that go around and complain about everything. JJ :x

Listen here SON!
YOU DONT KNOW ME, AND NO I DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT NOTHING, IT JUST IRRITATES ME HOW BLINDED SOME FOLKS CAN BE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 10:57:20 AM

Listen here SON!
YOU DONT KNOW ME, AND NO I DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT NOTHING, IT JUST IRRITATES ME HOW BLINDED SOME FOLKS CAN BE!

please ! let' not get distracted by argueing again. it does not serve any good purpose for michael or anyone else.ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 18, 2010, 10:59:04 AM

Listen here SON!

please ! let' not get distracted by argueing again. it does not serve any good purpose for michael or anyone else.ok

I am not arguing, I just state facts and truth, and every tends to think I am always being negative!
There is a different from NEGATIVITY and THE TRUTH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 10:59:16 AM
Yes

I'm sorry, but I see no merrit to what you are saying because the site does not simply ask for money, that is not the intent. Yes we are trying to work towards raising money as a group so we can have the donations be from the "Army Of Love". This is because we want to honor Michael's legacy in a more measurable way, there is no intent of personal gain. If you do not want to donate, then don't. That doesn't mean you can't be apart of the Army of Love. You are right about being able to make a difference on your own. That is very honorable and none of us should stop doing things on our own.

There is already a couple threads about the new website. So please discuss it there or talk about your concerns with Souza via PM. Thank you.

I'm going to lock this thread because the bickering is uncalled for. And it's unnecessary to bring negative attention to this positive initiative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal