Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/18
November 18, 2010, 03:44:22 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
:ugeek:
Regarding material possessions. How quickly they can be taken not only by God who gives and also takes it away but, by man himself.

What do we live for?
What reward do we want at the end of our lives when all is said and done and it is our final curtain call?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Matthew 6:19-24 (Amplified Bible)

19 Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal.

20 But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal;

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

22 The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light.

23 But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness!

24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).

This scripture below teaches us that for EVERYONE who keeps asking you will receive. For the people who don't want to consider the spiritual side even for them if they keep on asking eventually they will receive what it is they are seeking.

Matthew 7:8 (Amplified Bible)

8 For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.

Everyone is offered the opportunity to walk through the narrow gate.
It is ultimately your choice whether to accept the gift God is presenting to us.
It is never a force thing when it comes to God and his Love for his creations.

Matthew 7:13-14 (Amplified Bible)

13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

God Loves his creations unconditionally. There isn't always gonna be a happy fuzzy feeling in life. There are consequences for our actions. Punishment isn't just in the form here on earth by man but, also punishment from God regarding how we choose to live our lifes. If we steal and we are caught man has a law that comes from God's word.

The punishment on earth from man is usually a fine of something. It could be jail sometimes, it is no different when it comes to us being punished or disciplined by God when we do wrong. He is our Father and as our Father he is right in punishing/disciplining us.

Does a human man and woman punish their children? Do you still love your child regardless of what the child has done? It is no different. In some cases it won't actually be God's direct hand in the punishment or trials that we must go through.

God will allow us to be punished by other sources. God will use the enemy to punish us, tempt us, to make our character/spirit stronger.
[youtube:facle7z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0YyLOpP8o[/youtube:facle7z0]
Peace

I agree with you.

What do we live for?
What reward do we want at the end of our lives when all is said and done and it is our final curtain call?

We are here for a test and some people will choose this earthly life and not the afterlife despite the warnings God sends. This is as simple as that. You don't believe in God and follow His law? Fine. There are very good people amongst them, this is not the point... the point is the choices we make spiritually talking and our consequent responsibility. This is our only chance before the curtain falls.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

curls

November 18, 2010, 03:45:41 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Talking about what I said today: mindcontrol through  religious procedures. It's the proof that I was right. It is the typical way of  taking the things into people if they are aware their theories don't catch as many people as they want. I simply don't agree with the brainwashing the Bible still does on people and how people still guide themselves after it. And because TS in almost all his redirects gives quotes from the Bible it implies: read the Bible or stick out of this.

And I don't think Michael wants everyone to be numbed by the Bible and either I think he discriminates those who don't believe in it. Messages should be sent for everyone not just for a part of the comunity. Michael's message is unity and not discrimination. He never showed any sign of leading people into believing in the Bible or any other religious book, either he discredited those with different beliefs.

Such way of believing and such way of regarding the God fact takes away half of people's own personality. they are not able to think for themselves because God already said what is good and what is bad, what they should or shouldn't do. people become numb. This is the exact word in my opinion: numb

I want to understand everything regarding this hoax and I do not accept the theory: read the Bible or just stick out of it. It is not what Michael stands for, it is not in his nature. And the bad feeling that TS gives me because of this increases since 5-6 months ago

At the risk of being heavily criticised for this, I'd like to say to you and Anna that your posts today about your discomfort around religious discussions, speak more about yourselves than about TS or MJ or God or the Bible. BlackJack wrote an excellent piece today on the Re-education thread about how we are responsible for our own responses to things. You cannot blame TS if you find his re-directs uncomfortable.

You've spoken about your worries for your sister and religious brainwashing, so I can fully understand why you are unsettled. My only question to you both is why are you even reading threads with bible quotes and religious themes? If you are genuinely worried, why are you not keeping away from these kind of threads, no one is forcing you to read, even less so to believe. And nowhere has anyone said 'read the bible or just stick out of it'.

You both have stated many times that you think for yourselves and have your own opinions, so I would urge you to follow that through and either just read and dismiss or, if you are seriously worried about being drawn into something you don't want to be a part of, just stick to the many other topics being discussed around the forum. (And there are loads, even though you seem not to have that impression) You seriously don't have to read everything that gets posted on every thread, every day to be a fully paid up member of the hoax!

Lighten up, take some time away if it's getting too heavy for you. Please, I'm not saying these things to criticise either of you but I'm concerned as your anxiety is not healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 03:55:20 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
I feel like everything has drifted away from Michael and it all became a religious thing, with almost daily redirects to the Bible. And because people want to get to the bottom of it all, they read it today, read it tomorrow and they'll end up without even noticing thet they've read the whole Bible. people start to develop the situation exposed in these quotes and almost don't notice how far away from the subject they go. The subject is MICHAEL and the main important thing.  Not the Bible, nor Satan nor God. And the answer in the end is what? Nothing. Just the analysis of another Bible quote.

It's everyone's decision if they want to read the Bible or not and forcing people into it won't lead to anything. It all became all about religion and nothing about Michael. I don't say the Bible is good or bad, I just don't read either believe in it. Is that if those who don't read or believe the Bible have no rights to have normal answers? I don't find any answer in those quotes and either I find any connections.

The Bible references are  DIRECTLY relating to Michael Joe Jackson!! And what he has and is doing.  Anyone who truly has studied and understands him, knows that he studies his bible everyday.  The bible is not a book of impressive fairytale stories.  If so, it would not transcend time.  It is the oldest history book on the face of the earth.  But the history it conveys is full of prophesy for today.  No I am NOT orthodox in any of my thinking; I simply take the bible for face value, period. Eveyone like to put lables on things.

If you listen to Michael and understand the messages in ALL his music, you will understand that he believes in the end of the age as we know it.  His having left the public eye has reason on so many levels.  What is being done here is one of them.  Michael said God gave him the music RIGHT???  Well if you can understand the messages in his lyrics you will see that he believes in bible prophesy.  He has pointed to it all along.  So the bible is in fact very relevant in what is talking place in Michael’s life right now.  And is the message that he is trying his best to turn Mans attention to.
No Michael never stood in a church and preached, but he DID teach by the way he lives his life!!!  What does one think LOVE is?  To truly understand the meaning of love and to exercise LOVE you have to understand WHO IS LOVE.  Love is not an action word, it a noun, a state of exsistance.  When you live in LOVE you produce the fruit of LOVE by your actions.  This is spoken of throughout the bible.

I really dislike the word Hoax because it represents trying to fool someone.  Michael did none of this for purposes of fooling people.  Michael did this to save his life and hopefully millions along with him. However Michael is not religious he is in fact VERY spiritual.  He is indeed a Christian.  People confuse Christianity with religion.  Religion is situational, Christianity is relational.  They should never be confused one with the other.  Christianity is having a direct relationship with the creator of the universe, to be like Christ just as Michael said he wanted to be, something that all religions do not provide.

So when directing to the bible we are in direct line with Michael’s heart and his purpose and what he is doing to expose the enemy SATAN.  Who do you suppose wanted Michael dead?  Not just someone who was bored and had nothing to do, but SATAN because Michael refused to give in to him.  I really hate to say this but ones lack of belief does not change what was , is and is to come.  The only problem with unbelief, is that one is caught totally unaware of what is taking place in front their eyes.

It is like standing on a train track staring dead ahead at a train coming at you and saying I don’t believe in trains.  It doesn’t change the fact that in a matter of seconds you will be wiped out by the thing!! So for unbelievers I would say, think of it as someone offering you the winning numbers to the lottery for free.  You can’t be sure they are the right numbers but wouldn’t you rather take them with the chance they are wrong than not take them and they be right??  What harm is taking them done to you either way.  Eternal life with our loving heavenly father and all that he has to give us, mainly his LOVE seems like a very good prize to me!!

Unfortunately man has taken God’s direct word. “the bible” and has given it so many interpretations  no one knows what in fact to believe anymore. So some chose not to believe anything.  When in doubt ignore!  It is all very plain and laid out for us very directly.  There is Good, who is Good?  There is evil, who is evil?  Those who believe in nothing by default  are drawn into evil because in the absence of no thought, Satan has a place to play, because he does  roam the earth seeking  whom he may devour regardless of belief in him or not.

What do you suppose Michael meant when he said we have four years to get it right or else it is irreversible the damage we have done.  Do you really think that Michael was saying we can correct the damage that has been done to the planet over decades in four years???  Let those who hath ears hear!  

IT REALLY IS ALL FOR LOVE!!!!  And I love each and every one of you regardless of what you believe!! We are all God’s children regardless of belief in him or not!!

i don't know how i missed this post first time around but thank you that was awesome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

November 18, 2010, 03:57:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Gilda said "put the blame on Mame" and the blame should be put on her.
Gema, you are so wise and timely! :lol:

_Anna_
Since the beginning for me, on June 25, 2009, I tried so hard, spending practically every waking hour trying to get to know this man Michael Jackson, whom sadly, I had hardly given a thought prior to that. I listened to everything, read everything, trying to have an open mind. At first some things turned me off, but eventually I came to love everything about him. The good, bad and ugly. Now I don't really see any of it as bad or ugly. I had to give it time, let it simmer. Whatever is still future in this hoax, I have decided to love, trust and believe him. I don't know everything and neither do any of you. I try to have an open mind. I also have a background which I came from, that mingles with my trying to understand this whole MJ thing. Michael grew up in a belief system, and knows we all did. It's about uniting, coming together to harmonize. This forum is about giving, and receiving our knowledge and thoughts. I have broadened my mind so incredibly much in this amazing 'adventure' as MJ put it. All of our thoughts, doubts and opinions are welcome here, as long as they are respectful to others. That's why I love this place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 18, 2010, 04:01:13 PM
@curls
I will answer to you about why I read in TIAI thread, but i already said- I come and read because I just want to find answers I don't have, like anyone else here. That's why, and as everyone else I have the right to understand the situation and if I go and read in the thread it's because of this. But everytime I see such redirects it simply makes me feel like I am not fit to be part of it. Everyone is in searching of answers, understanding of the situation in order to get to the bottom of the things, and probably at this point in time, after 17 months, I hung myself on whatever I can.

It is very hard because I feel like either I get into this or I am out, and the hoax should be for everyone to get closure. You know what I mean? I want to read, I do this all the time.But why does it have to come in a shape that some of us don't get into? doesn't it have to be for everyone?
It's not anxiety, just feeling out of the bucket. There are people who dismiss without willing to understand, and there are people (like I am ) who read, willing to help and understand this all, but not getting closure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 18, 2010, 04:09:54 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
@curls
I will answer to you about why I read in TIAI thread, but i already said- I come and read because I just want to find answers I don't have, like anyone else here. That's why, and as everyone else I have the right to understand the situation and if I go and read in the thread it's because of this. But everytime I see such redirects it simply makes me feel like I am not fit to be part of it. Everyone is in searching of answers, understanding of the situation in order to get to the bottom of the things, and probably at this point in time, after 17 months, I hung myself on whatever I can.

It is very hard because I feel like either I get into this or I am out, and the hoax should be for everyone to get closure. You know what I mean? I want to read, I do this all the time.But why does it have to come in a shape that some of us don't get into? doesn't it have to be for everyone?
It's not anxiety, just feeling out of the bucket. There are people who dismiss without willing to understand, and there are people (like I am ) who read, willing to help and understand this all, but not getting closure.

And what if the Bible is also Michael's message?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 04:11:51 PM
It's nothing about anxiety or anything that has to do with that. It's just, in my case,  a kind of revolt. Yes, revolt. And I just don't understand why everything about what TS redirects is  related to bible and people still don't ask themselves if this is good or bad.

Second, I am reading TS' posts since the very beginning and just because some of his explanations found logic in my mind I want to keep analyzing him and have my eyes and ears opened for everything. So, I tried to hold up my opinion about this and then I though that I do have the right to say what I think, no matter if the whole community disagrees with me. If I would have considered TS a deluded crazy person I would have ceased to read any of his posts long ago. My question is : Are TS' intentions good or bad? What if this is just a brainwash? What happened since the beninning of this summer or around so, is that I found out that he drifted it all slowly more and more into the religious part. I, who I am not a religious person and I don't think that the rest of 99% of this community is entitled to the Bible or God, am waiting day by day for a logic redirect, a normal redirect that has nothing to do with any religious book. You know? A help, a hand in all this mess and confusion. And all I  got from his latest redirects was smoke in my head, not being able at least to decode the Bible quotes due to their structure. I feel discriminated and maybe there are a lot who are not into this and still want to hear a logic redirect of TS but they just prefer to shut up and let things be. Unfortunately I am the opposite type of person and when I have something to say I take the risk and I am aware of what could happen if I state my opinion. - Like now. I said what I thought and that I consider this to have gone on the religious path too much and that this has been driven day by day far away from reality and into the religion and of course that I got many "don't come here", "stop reading the thread", "you don't believe in god then you are entitled to evil" and ect. Maybe it's hard to understand but I am opened to hear absolutelly everything regarding the situation we are in and this doesn't mean I have to shut up because maybe 90% of the people won't agree with me. I always had in mind all the possibilities and read everything so far and I will do so from now on as well.

It's not my intention to make anyone loose faith in God, I'll never do that. Everyone is free to believe what they want but as I said, because of the fact that I couldn't so far find anybody to explain some things that TS explained (and there are a few not the whole thing he wrote here) I am still interested to see where is he heading to, what is his purpose after all this time, if he will ever give a logic redirect that could clear a bit the fog we are into at this point in time. And because of this, I am put everyday against the fact that I have to read another and another quote from the Bible and it just wakes up the justice and the equality sense I have in myself. His messages became written only for those who support the Bible and that's all. The rest can go to hell?
Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 04:20:33 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 18, 2010, 04:14:45 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
@curls

It could be, I don't know, only he knows.. But now, do you think Michael would try to express himself through the Bible? why would he try to push his beliefs on people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

November 18, 2010, 04:30:04 PM
I think this is being blown way out of proportion.

Anna asked a question (well, several):

I will put it this way: if God can make things happen and is managing life's situations, then why did Michael have to suffer like that? Why did he have to be humiliated, ridiculed and have his heart thrown in the dirt when he is innocent? Since the very beginning, why did he have to suffer like that, what did he ever do wrong to have God put such weight on his shoulders?

Admittedly, they may have been rhetorical ones but the point is that TS answered her query by redirecting to Job, an upright and righteous man who has done nothing wrong yet went through humiliation and ridicule—all according to "God's" plan. "God" allowed "Satan" to bring all sorts of calamities, suffering, and adversity into his life to test his character and faith. From what I've read, "God" deliberately allows for adversity  in order to shape his believers into the people he wants/needs them to be.

I'm not a religious person either, but I have read the literature (still in the process of finishing it actually). Reading a book doesn't automatically make you an adherent of any religion. Becoming part of a religion is a conscious choice.  If you reassure yourself why you believe (or don't believe) what you do, I don't see how reading the bible (or TS' redirects) could unwillingly brainwash you.

Mind-control is a legitimate and understandable concern. The more I read your posts, however, the more I see a classic case of prejudice. To use you as an example Anna, you're allowing an individual's interpretation of a book (and how they applied that interpretation) to define your opinion of the book, a book that you have no intention of personally acquainting yourself with first-hand, yet you still have formulated an opinion about it without getting to know it. This same prejudice, to this day, has people believing that Michael is a pedophile. They have no intention of acquainting themselves with Michael's true character nor, more importantly, what actually happened in 1993 and 2005. They flat out refuse to get to know Michael or familiarize themselves with the settlement in 1993 and the 2005 court case, and instead rely on the media's interpretation of what happened, the media's interpretation of Michael.

And I say all this, not to imply that you need to read the bible, but to say that you shouldn't let your personal prejudices hinder you from seeing what's actually being said; don't let the source of the information throw you off and more importantly don't let anyone elses' interpretations (but your own) define your reality.

Quote from: "Sarahli"
It could be, I don't know, only he knows.. But now, do you think Michael would try to express himself through the Bible? why would he try to push his beliefs on people?

Well, to put myself in Michael's shoes, he seems to have a true and genuine concern for people; if he wholeheartedly believed the bible, why wouldn't he warn those he loved?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 18, 2010, 05:04:51 PM
:geek:
Dear _Anna_ and Tarja,

In my first post I was pointing out that you do have freedom of choice. You do have the right like all of us to choose what to believe and what to focus on. There is no written rule that states you and your sister can't be included in this "hoax" adventure just because you don't believe in the testimonies written in the Bible.

I am a person who many would not consider a righteous person. I have not lived my life without sin. I have been to the bottom and for me the bottom was hell. There is only one place to go once you hit rock bottom and that is to start climbing back up.

We all fall and stumble. Some of us choose to hold onto a higher power and we have choosen to call our higher power God. We also have choosen to take from the Bible stories/testimonies that will help us to see that we aren't the only ones who had to go through shit storms in our lives. The stories/testimonies give some of us comfort and a view into how the outcome can be depending on how you choose to respond to the hell on earth.

There is no discrimination towards you or anyone else who doesn't believe in God or  God's word which is in my opinion the scriptures written.

As I said I am the least likely person many would think of that follows God's word. Rahab is a perfect example of who I am.

Jesus didn't call on the righteous, he called the sinners and the down and out.
Why? Because we are the testimony that God is all powerful and saves us from ourselves if we only allow him to be in our hearts and life.

Luke 5:32 (Amplified Bible)
32 I have not come to arouse and invite and call the righteous, but the erring ones (those not free from sin) to repentance to change their minds for the better and heartily to amend their ways, with abhorrence of their past sins].

I am posting my comment I made the day after I signed up on this forum. As you can see I was also reluctant to trust TS. It was only after I allowed myself to think outside my comfort level and expand my mind that I began to know it was ok to trust once in a while. Michael's life with all of his achievements and pitfalls is also a great testimony to God's graciousness and favor to those who are faithful. Faith can not be seen or touched by our senses. It is a feeling one has that something is in control of our lives.

Hebrews 11:1 (Amplified Bible)
Hebrews 11
1 NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].
Re: Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.
by Im_convincedmjalive » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:41 am

Dear M.J./ T.S./ Study (the world):

In following your (MJ) lessons and outlines of revelations in process and order, I am going to try my best to put down and express each and every relevant lessons I have learned and why, how they relate to me and the world.

Note: I understand this section to be for the topic of army of L.O.V.E. and it will reflect on this subject with extra info.

Testimonies:

1: Testimonies are important as a teaching tool and to show relevance of the power in belief of a higher power in control of our lives. The power of having faith and trusting in something other than our own will and that a power greater than ourselves has the right plan for our lives if only we will listen.

It is no accident and or coincidence that you (MJ) were chosen by God to be a great teacher, messenger for the world to hear the very ” IMPORTANT” things of our time to be addressed. The influence that you possess due in part because of your status as “ The king of Pop” can and has/ will continue to move people in the right direction of learning.

In keeping with the theme of testimonies here is mine in a short version. I offer this to the world to be used as a lesson for anyone who reads this.

I have suffered many trials and tribulations at the hands of abusers. I now know that it wasn’t their fault but it was the evil spiritual influence on those who wronged me.

I was beaten by my father at a very young age and it continued up until around the age of 15. I was adopted <(personal issue and demon for me) at 3 weeks old and I have 2 younger sisters who are my adopted parents biological children but, obviously I don’t share that bond. I, being the oldest had to be made an example of by my father.

At the time I did not know the circumstances surrounding my father’s anger issues. I now know he was an alcoholic, and my parents marriage was falling apart. There were adultery affairs with other married people by both my dad and mom. That was a huge factor in why my father beat me. The fact that both my parents worked long hours and were not at home with us children also played a huge role in attitudes and upbringing.. Misunderstandings. The way my father was raised was reflected in action by how he punished me versus my sisters.

I grew up the “black sheep” of the family. To keep this simple I can’t go into every detail, that would take a novel to write.

My point in this testimony is:

The impact of my childhood has stayed with me for years. I had to go on a journey of “self awareness” to understand why I did what I did as an adult. So begins the first part of my “Awakening!”

On topic with the very important lessons I have learned from you MJ and your powerful statement of AIR.

Also due to time constraints I have to try to keep this as simple as possible but, also try to relate the experience to what I have learned so far from your “statement.”

Due to the nature of how important this is for the world and the relevance of time. I became more aware of the NWO, illuminati, mind control, elite, etc. at a very relevant time in history. Although I did not fully understand it at the time. Looking back on the date I now realize when and why I felt a urgent frenzy need to research and absorb as much information as possible starting on Jan. 18th 2010. MLK B-day. <Relevant! Which was long before I found this site and your revelations.

2: NWO:

I had been introduced to the subject of the NWO by a black man who was serving 70 years in prison back in 1998. He had sent me some copied information from a book about this subject. I read it and understood it but, I was not fully aware at the time of how important that information was. I do now! As with most people my life was a mess and full of personal demons that distracted me from fully absorbing the info.

3: Media influence/mind control:

Fast forward to 1993. Your (MJ) first accusations of child molestations. I am not the type of person who watched the news or paid much attention to what the media said about you and the issue. I was pregnant at that time with my daughter so I was distracted by that. I am now grateful for that due in part because I wasn’t influenced by said media to have a negative outlook upon you. I was aware of it but, did not believe the story being told or portrayed of you through the news. What a blessing for me to have been distracted by pregnancy to not fall victim of media mind control.

Media mind control/ influence:

Fast forward to 2005. Your second accusation. At this very important time in your life, I was again distracted by my own personal demons. Shortly after my 37 th b-day by roughly 3 days I had ruptured my lower colon. This caused my bowels to release a toxic poison into my system that was going to kill me for sure. Timing is everything. I felt a sharp pain but, brushed it off. After some convincing by my neighbor and the ill feeling I had I finally went to the ER. I was originally misdiagnosed by the ER dr. and was sent home. I have a time ticking bomb inside of me and I am unaware of it. I went through the next four days with poison filling my blood from the feces and was almost at death’s door when I could no longer take the pain.

On May 15th 2005 I finally drove myself back to the ER and was then properly diagnosed. I was told that I needed emergency life saving surgeries or I would die. I was told that if I had waited one more day I would not have lived. I was told of the procedures that needed to be done and why. I was under the influence of pain medication but, I understood the nature of this conversation. I had no choice but, to say yes to life and allow the surgeon to perform the operations. I was alone in the hospital.

All my family was out of town and I only had my faith in the Lord to save me. I prayed faithfully to the Lord to guide the surgeons hands to save me. I had to let go and trust in God. I knew that my time here wasn’t over. I had felt that for a long time that I hadn’t reached the point of being used for God’s divine purpose so I had to stay alive to figure out what God has in store for me.

I underwent the first exploratory surgery on May 15th 2005 and was kept sedated and on a respiratory machine in a medical coma for 2 days for the 2 necessary surgeries. I knew I was going to wake up with a colostomy bag and was fully prepared for that knowing it needed to be done to save my life. For those who don’t know what a colostomy bag is: it is a bag that is placed on the front of your abdomen to catch the shit coming out of your body because my colon was separated and brought up to come out to the front for necessary repair and healing.

The relevant part here is I had no more control. No control of my life or my bowels. I had to completely surrender. During my 2 week stay in the hospital I underwent one more surgery. So that is 3 total. This was also the time of your trial. 2005. Again for me, I was aware of it but, very distracted by my own health issues. I was heavily sedated by morphine drip and other medicines. I understand addiction from surgery to pain medication.

Following my 2 week stay and 3 surgeries I had to learn how to adjust for 7 ½ months living with a shit bag. I woke up every day and heavily sedated myself to proceed on with my life. I had no control over my bowel functions. I had to let the natural process happen.

Fast forward to Dec. 2005. I went in for my 4th surgery for repair and reversal of the colostomy. I am not 100% to this day but, I am alive. I had became addicted to prescription meds. for about 3 years. That is a very powerful demon to get rid of.

4: Your call to serve in the army of L.O.V.E.

My experience with my surgeries and the medical aspect of it has led me in a direction of wanting to do something in the health care field. Due to the timing and lack of time I have now narrowed it down to C.N.A. This is in part because of my experience with the nurses at the hospital and their valuable role they played.

Also now because of Obama’s true health care reform and not the fake one he portrays on the media I now know it is very important for people to be there to stop the depopulation that is in motion from this Obama administration.

I have learned of it and know that I fall into the category of the ones who will be first to go. I am a single mother, first strike. I do not contribute as of right now to the standard of society’s norms, strike 2. I have had medical issues in the past and could fall victim to the 5 year of medical attention needed and seen by Obama’s administration as necessary to get rid of me to save the health care costs.

I also am aware of his plan to get rid of the disabled people, retarded, elderly, or frail population. By the way not my language of choice but is how it is stated.

All very dear to my heart. I have a neighbor who is on SS disability. I have a retarded/ mentally and physically disabled uncle. I have a grandma who is in a Alzheimer’s facility. All very important to me!
All on the list to go if Obama’s health care plan passes.

In saying all that my pledge to your (MJ) call to serve in the army of love. I have started with the woman in the mirror and I now need to start on my journey to become a C.N.A. (fast track) as my way of infiltrating the medical issues at hand.

5: “Sweet home Alabama”

I was at first hesitant to trust fully in who was writing to the board. T.S. I now know who after ready that story. That sealed the deal for me.

I believe in the man who is singing to the world now. Not the guy on the jukebox.

I am going to end this now. Not finished with this at all. There is way more to say and way more to do.

God bless you MJ and love you more.  
My special glasses for seeing the truth are on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

November 18, 2010, 07:56:44 PM
Thank you again, TS.  Your thoughtfulness in addressing this issue is appreciated.  This redirect illustrates the use of suffering in the divine plan as a means of perfecting character.  Michael is truly a man of character who values his relationship with God and the direction it gives him.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

November 19, 2010, 12:37:34 AM
Those who believe in nothing by default  are drawn into evil because in the absence of no thought, Satan has a place to play, because he does  roam the earth seeking  whom he may devour regardless of belief in him or not.

I strongly disagree with your quote above. I do not believe and I am not drawn into evil. I believe in human actions and care.

I do not believe in any of them. God/Satan goes hand in hand. "Good" vs "evil".
If I don´t believe in God how can I possible believe in Satan?  Makes no sense.

There is no such thing as Satan, is people with mental problems who creates hell on earth. Rewiring is essential, but from the core.

IT REALLY IS ALL FOR LOVE!!!!  And I love each and every one of you regardless of what you believe!! We are all God’s children regardless of belief in him or not!!

By reading your post, it looks to me that LOVE would mean to convert?  ;) nah!

People should love each other for the sake of it, not to win "heaven", not to be "safe" from evil or the end of the world. That´s pure conditioning and black mailing.

I love you because I chose to do so, not because a book or faith or a concept tells me to do so. That´s slavery.

hmmmm...OK so if there is not good or evil then there is no need for love either..what is love?  I could hate you and do just as well right?  or just simply ingnor the fact that you even exist, because  don't believe in you!!  Is there a judicidal system were you come from?  I hope not, because if you break the law/evil you will go to prison regardless of believeing in it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 19, 2010, 12:50:11 AM
Talking about what I said today: mindcontrol through  religious procedures. It's the proof that I was right. It is the typical way of  taking the things into people if they are aware their theories don't catch as many people as they want. I simply don't agree with the brainwashing the Bible still does on people and how people still guide themselves after it. And because TS in almost all his redirects gives quotes from the Bible it implies: read the Bible or stick out of this.

And I don't think Michael wants everyone to be numbed by the Bible and either I think he discriminates those who don't believe in it. Messages should be sent for everyone not just for a part of the comunity. Michael's message is unity and not discrimination. He never showed any sign of leading people into believing in the Bible or any other religious book, either he discredited those with different beliefs.

Such way of believing and such way of regarding the God fact takes away half of people's own personality. they are not able to think for themselves because God already said what is good and what is bad, what they should or shouldn't do. people become numb. This is the exact word in my opinion: numb

I want to understand everything regarding this hoax and I do not accept the theory: read the Bible or just stick out of it. It is not what Michael stands for, it is not in his nature. And the bad feeling that TS gives me because of this increases since 5-6 months ago

I agree with you, Tarja.

But I don't necessarily take TS's redirects this way. This is MJ's hoax so if these verses mean something to him, and he is trying to express himself through them to us, then it doesn't matter whether I believe in the book or not. It's a sign, an encouragement, a clue, whatever, but I don't see it as a command or philosophy promotion.

I take it more like those poetry magnets. You put together words and phrases to make a poem. TS uses web pages the same way. Bible quotes are easy to isolate and are highly metaphorical. Might be less a religious message and more a faith based message that we are supposed to get from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 19, 2010, 01:06:14 AM
Those who believe in nothing by default  are drawn into evil because in the absence of no thought, Satan has a place to play, because he does  roam the earth seeking  whom he may devour regardless of belief in him or not.

I strongly disagree with your quote above. I do not believe and I am not drawn into evil. I believe in human actions and care.

I do not believe in any of them. God/Satan goes hand in hand. "Good" vs "evil".
If I don´t believe in God how can I possible believe in Satan?  Makes no sense.

There is no such thing as Satan, is people with mental problems who creates hell on earth. Rewiring is essential, but from the core.

By reading your post, it looks to me that LOVE would mean to convert?  ;) nah!

People should love each other for the sake of it, not to win "heaven", not to be "safe" from evil or the end of the world. That´s pure conditioning and black mailing.

I love you because I chose to do so, not because a book or faith or a concept tells me to do so. That´s slavery.

hmmmm...OK so if there is not good or evil then there is no need for love either..what is love?  I could hate you and do just as well right?  or just simply ingnor the fact that you even exist, because  don't believe in you!!  Is there a judicidal system were you come from?  I hope not, because if you break the law/evil you will go to prison regardless of believeing in it or not.

No, it's not in your survival interest to hate anyone. It's a evolutionary success trait to be popular and have many friends. Well liked individuals that are accepted into a group will be able to share the resources obtained by the group instead of fending for themselves. The well liked and popular people are more likely to live longer, stay healthy, and have more babies thus giving birth to more people who are likely to be popular too.

Beyond that there is a moral code that has existed since mankind began to live in urban city groups of behavior that is and is not tolerated in civilized society. Anarchy never works. Though shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, are not original inventions of Moses's 10 commandments, they are ancient common laws.

Beyond that there's a certain ethics in which you are taught starting with your parents, your teachers, your peers, later your employers, and the world around you, we never stop learning this lesson. Ways to behave, say please and thank you, don't be selfish, consider other people's feelings, play fair, don't hit, always ask permission, don't be late, return phone calls, pay your bills, etc... religion is not alone in teaching people the right way to live in peace with each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

navibl

November 19, 2010, 01:15:19 AM
Quote from: "trublu"

When you believe in nothing what do you mean? Nothing as in God? I believe in evolution and nature. I am a kind person who tries my very best to help people. Am I drawn into Evil? I'm finding it difficult to understand maybe because of the language. If you could explain I would be very grateful. Thanks.

I guess believing in nature and evolution is believing in something, there just doesn't seem to be much substance or hope! For the poor unfortunate people who nature has not been so good to, and have evolved into pain and desease and poverty and lack, war and destruction. I guess they have nothing to really look forward to in life, just a mere pittful exsistance, because when they die they go from being helpless and without to rotting in the ground. I don't really think I could get through the day with that belief. I would want to put an end to it all if I had no hope of a restored resurrected body that would live in divine glory with my loving heavenly creator for enternity. Maybe that is why thousands of people commit suicide each day!!! No hope of a better life! Or would I come back as a frog!! Just need to understand where I am evolving to!! How sad! I prefer a choice of Good and Evil, to not have that choice is true slavery!!! That is why God gave us that choice, he didn't create slaves.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions