MissG

Re: TIAI 11/18
November 18, 2010, 01:23:49 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
Those who believe in nothing by default  are drawn into evil because in the absence of no thought, Satan has a place to play, because he does  roam the earth seeking  whom he may devour regardless of belief in him or not.

I strongly disagree with your quote above. I do not believe and I am not drawn into evil. I believe in human actions and care.

I do not believe in any of them. God/Satan goes hand in hand. "Good" vs "evil".
If I don´t believe in God how can I possible believe in Satan?  Makes no sense.

There is no such thing as Satan, is people with mental problems who creates hell on earth. Rewiring is essential, but from the core.

IT REALLY IS ALL FOR LOVE!!!!  And I love each and every one of you regardless of what you believe!! We are all God’s children regardless of belief in him or not!!

By reading your post, it looks to me that LOVE would mean to convert?  ;) nah!

People should love each other for the sake of it, not to win "heaven", not to be "safe" from evil or the end of the world. That´s pure conditioning and black mailing.

I love you because I chose to do so, not because a book or faith or a concept tells me to do so. That´s slavery.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

trublu

November 18, 2010, 01:33:03 PM
Those who believe in nothing by default  are drawn into evil because in the absence of no thought, Satan has a place to play, because he does  roam the earth seeking  whom he may devour regardless of belief in him or not.

When you believe in nothing what do you mean? Nothing as in God? I believe in evolution and nature. I am a kind person who tries my very best to help people. Am I drawn into Evil? I'm finding it difficult to understand maybe because of the language. If you could explain I would be very grateful. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 18, 2010, 02:14:45 PM

Sorry, I'm going to disagree with you on this statement as well! If you believe in God and Satan as you have depicted, then surely Satan would be seeking out and trying to win over those that are most hateful and threatening to him, i.e. those that have faith in God. He's already got the 'unbelievers' on his side!

I personally don't necessarily believe what I have just written to be true. It just seems if you're going to believe in a real evil presence (i.e. Satan) who wants to steer people away from God, this is a more logical way of looking at his methods.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 02:26:29 PM
Talking about what I said today: mindcontrol through  religious procedures. It's the proof that I was right. It is the typical way of  taking the things into people if they are aware their theories don't catch as many people as they want. I simply don't agree with the brainwashing the Bible still does on people and how people still guide themselves after it. And because TS in almost all his redirects gives quotes from the Bible it implies: read the Bible or stick out of this.

And I don't think Michael wants everyone to be numbed by the Bible and either I think he discriminates those who don't believe in it. Messages should be sent for everyone not just for a part of the comunity. Michael's message is unity and not discrimination. He never showed any sign of leading people into believing in the Bible or any other religious book, either he discredited those with different beliefs.

Such way of believing and such way of regarding the God fact takes away half of people's own personality. they are not able to think for themselves because God already said what is good and what is bad, what they should or shouldn't do. people become numb. This is the exact word in my opinion: numb

I want to understand everything regarding this hoax and I do not accept the theory: read the Bible or just stick out of it. It is not what Michael stands for, it is not in his nature. And the bad feeling that TS gives me because of this increases since 5-6 months ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

MJonmind

November 18, 2010, 02:37:08 PM
Tarja, I totally agree with your last post.

I know lots of you here are uncomfortable with all the Bible stuff, but you could always just skim it quickly. I mean, I don't go deep into legal, celebrity or medical stuff because it's hard for me, not having much background in it. I'm just thankful for those here who really understand that stuff. I really appreciate everyone's strong areas of knowledge in this forum. Michael's hoax has got something for everyone I feel. So I say just relax and enjoy the ride. Michael's not trying to convert anybody. 8-)  :D  :mrgreen: This is his adventure and we're just trying to play his game. :P  :D

I made a mistake in my earier post, that "Sons of God" were just in those 3 places, but it is also in Job 38:7. And they are not angels.

Job 38:1-11
 1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

_Anna_
So yeah, that's what I understood mainly. That all the people lied. And that Job's faith was put to test. And that in the end he didn't blame God for his sufferings.
I believe you are taking the word blame as in negative which it is not. Rather it should be that he acknowledged God as the source of his troubles and gave God respect and praise that He knows best for the full picture. 2:10
What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
When all these bad things befall Job, these 4 so-called friends come to try to comfort him, but they basically are trying to pin the blame on Job's sins that he might not be aware of, even if it is simply righteous attitude, saying that God wouldn't do bad things to a good person. God jumps into the conversation several times always talking about how Job knows nothing about what's going on in the vastness of the creation, the intricasies of the balance of nature, nor the grand plan of God for the ages. Nobody can tell God what He can or cannot do, nobody. God always takes full responsibility for what happened with Job, never once blaming Satan.
Then Job says 42:1
1Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
2I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.
At the end all Job's family came to him in 42:11
comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him
We are all safe in God's hands, and He will do what He chooses, whether we know it, or resist it or not. On that basis, I'm happy just to go with the program.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 18, 2010, 02:41:35 PM
Gilda said "put the blame on Mame" and the blame should be put on her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 18, 2010, 02:46:01 PM
:ugeek:
Regarding material possessions. How quickly they can be taken not only by God who gives and also takes it away but, by man himself.

What do we live for?
What reward do we want at the end of our lives when all is said and done and it is our final curtain call?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Matthew 6:19-24 (Amplified Bible)

19 Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal.

20 But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal;

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

22 The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light.

23 But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness!

24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).

This scripture below teaches us that for EVERYONE who keeps asking you will receive. For the people who don't want to consider the spiritual side even for them if they keep on asking eventually they will receive what it is they are seeking.

Matthew 7:8 (Amplified Bible)

8 For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.

Everyone is offered the opportunity to walk through the narrow gate.
It is ultimately your choice whether to accept the gift God is presenting to us.
It is never a force thing when it comes to God and his Love for his creations.

Matthew 7:13-14 (Amplified Bible)

13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

God Loves his creations unconditionally. There isn't always gonna be a happy fuzzy feeling in life. There are consequences for our actions. Punishment isn't just in the form here on earth by man but, also punishment from God regarding how we choose to live our lifes. If we steal and we are caught man has a law that comes from God's word.

The punishment on earth from man is usually a fine of something. It could be jail sometimes, it is no different when it comes to us being punished or disciplined by God when we do wrong. He is our Father and as our Father he is right in punishing/disciplining us.

Does a human man and woman punish their children? Do you still love your child regardless of what the child has done? It is no different. In some cases it won't actually be God's direct hand in the punishment or trials that we must go through.

God will allow us to be punished by other sources. God will use the enemy to punish us, tempt us, to make our character/spirit stronger.
[youtube:1sszx387]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0YyLOpP8o[/youtube:1sszx387]
Peace
Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:55:54 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 18, 2010, 02:53:08 PM
Don't worry, the truth is destined to prevail and 2012 is coming ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

November 18, 2010, 02:57:45 PM
I simply feel like we are in a cult or something and not in a supposed death hoax. The end of the world is coming.... No mortal knows that. Just because it's printed in black ink doesn't make it the gospel, being it the Bible.

Here it's exactly what Gema was saying, it's slavery. Is THIS what this situation is about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 18, 2010, 02:58:57 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

That is a double-edged statement if ever I heard one! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 03:00:37 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I simply feel like we are in a cult or something and not in a supposed death hoax. The end of the world is coming.... No mortal knows that. Just because it's printed in black ink doesn't make it the gospel, being it the Bible.

Here it's exactly what Gema was saying, it's slavery. Is THIS what this situation is about?

Don't worry Anna, don't let it take over your life. Fear not what can't control you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 18, 2010, 03:01:12 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

That is a double-edged statement if ever I heard one! lol

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 18, 2010, 03:21:18 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

A cult? This is still a death hoax investigation site and more precisely a Michael Jackson death hoax investigation. TS has quoted the Bible since the beginning or at least already very early. Why is it that it has become a problem now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 18, 2010, 03:33:44 PM
That's the problem (for me)- that it's not now, it's always been, since the beginning, and probably the reason why some people can't get to his message. It feels like it's all about the Bible, end of the world-which no one knows either IF it will come or when it will come, and constant creating fear by feeding this is blackmailing, because no one actually knows a thing about it. No one.

If all this has to be understood by the large public,in order to be put in practice, then why is it not made for everyone to receive it? Doesn't it have to open people's eyes and help find the right meaning in order to help Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 18, 2010, 03:40:38 PM
The end of the world will come when Germany stops lending money to countries in the world  :lol:

Sorry, I needed to step  ;)

2012 is coming, and 2013 and 2014 and 2015....hopefully by then, all the continents can leave in peace and tolerance and love each other.

I fear war and unfortunatelly "holly wars" have been known since always.

Tolerance between religions and beliefs would be the best imo. Would that day come when we love each other and respect each other?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal