Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/18
November 18, 2010, 06:22:52 AM
Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "trublu"
Oh talk of Satan, what fun.

As I am not religious and don't believe in Satan I am just trying to figure out the message behind it.

Basically the message is... keep the faith no matter what.

Keep the faith in terms of Michael or in terms of God or both?

I don't know if this is also what TS wants to convey as a message but it corresponds to Michael who kept the faith in God despite what he had to go through...  but as you don't believe in God... keep the faith into beLIEving in the hoax despite the confusion?

I think that TS redirected to these verses because of the last discussions for the last redirect. So maybe that it is not hoax related... idk.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 06:25:42 AM
I feel like everything has drifted away from Michael and it all became a religious thing, with almost daily redirects to the Bible. And because people want to get to the bottom of it all, they read it today, read it tomorrow and they'll end up without even noticing thet they've read the whole Bible. people start to develop the situation exposed in these quotes and almost don't notice how far away from the subject they go. The subject is MICHAEL and the main important thing.  Not the Bible, nor Satan nor God. And the answer in the end is what? Nothing. Just the analysis of another Bible quote.

It's everyone's decision if they want to read the Bible or not and forcing people into it won't lead to anything. It all became all about religion and nothing about Michael. I don't say the Bible is good or bad, I just don't read either believe in it. Is that if those who don't read or believe the Bible have no rights to have normal answers? I don't find any answer in those quotes and either I find any connections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Sarahli

November 18, 2010, 07:20:08 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
I feel like everything has drifted away from Michael and it all became a religious thing, with almost daily redirects to the Bible. And because people want to get to the bottom of it all, they read it today, read it tomorrow and they'll end up without even noticing thet they've read the whole Bible. people start to develop the situation exposed in these quotes and almost don't notice how far away from the subject they go. The subject is MICHAEL and the main important thing.  Not the Bible, nor Satan nor God. And the answer in the end is what? Nothing. Just the analysis of another Bible quote.

It's everyone's decision if they want to read the Bible or not and forcing people into it won't lead to anything. It all became all about religion and nothing about Michael. I don't say the Bible is good or bad, I just don't read either believe in it. Is that if those who don't read or believe the Bible have no rights to have normal answers? I don't find any answer in those quotes and either I find any connections.

Exactly. And if it was Michael himself re-directing to the Bible what would you say? I really want to know what would people who don't believe in God think if Michael went to be like Jesus and preaching the Bible? Would you listen or not? This is a honest question that I have because maybe that this is also part of Michael's message. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 18, 2010, 07:33:04 AM
"And Jehovah said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job? for there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and turneth away from evil."

Interestingly enough this redirection today, the day that makes seven years that Michael was arrested unjustly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 07:38:13 AM

Exactly. And if it was Michael himself re-directing to the Bible what would you say? I really want to know what would people who don't believe in God think if Michael went to be like Jesus and preaching the Bible? Would you listen or not? This is a honest question that I have because maybe that this is also part of Michael's message. Thanks.

Sarah, if it was Michael himself redirecting to Bible quotes I would peacefully read them because I know he is a good man and his intentions are not bad or to develop a mind control. In TS' situation I can't be sure if his intentions are also good. You understand me? I've never seen the person, never looked into his eyes. I can't be sure his intentions are good as I would be if it were Michael giving us these quotes.  There is a so big difference.I honestly answer you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Sarahli

November 18, 2010, 07:55:28 AM

Sarah, if it was Michael himself redirecting to Bible quotes I would peacefully read them because I know he is a good man and his intentions are not bad or to develop a mind control. In TS' situation I can't be sure if his intentions are also good. You understand me? I've never seen the person, never looked into his eyes. I can't be sure his intentions are good as I would be if it were Michael giving us these quotes.  There is a so big difference.I honestly answer you

Why would it change? The Bible quoted by TS or Michael is still the same... the meaning does not change, the words are still the same. How can the intention be different? TS is only re-directing without analyzing or telling people what to think. When I read these verses I've been touched by their content, by the message and it is not TS who has written it. TS is just a messenger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 07:56:58 AM

When one beLIEve that TS and Michael are ONE... as I do, the answer is simple: I am listening!
I do not however necessarily beLIEve that our Teacher is teaching us the Bible, more using the Bible to Teach us about Values, and to establish parallels (& learnings) with "hoax" events.

Job's story is a message of Faith.
In relation to the Hoax, it means that we will hear and see messages that will lead us to question our beliefs in the Hoax (i.e. That Michael is alive) and in those time we need to remember why we believed in the first place and stick to those beliefs... 'cos there is a much greater "reward" in keeping Faith in the Hoax.

And Thank You TS for today's redirect..xx

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 08:10:21 AM
Why would it change? The Bible quoted by TS or Michael is still the same... the meaning does not change, the words are still the same. How can the intention be different? TS is only re-directing without analyzing or telling people what to think. When I read these verses I've been touched by their content, by the message and it is not TS who has written it. TS is just a messenger.

No, you don't understand me. First, you didn't underline the sentence well, so this means to read between the lines.- which is not good.  The whole sentence would have been if it was Michael himself redirecting to Bible quotes I would peacefully read them[/b] because I know he is a good man and his intentions are not bad or to develop a mind control - from this, I explain it again. If it were Michael showing us quotes from the Bible I wouldn't think they might be probably with bad intention. Why? Because I can look into Michael's eyes, I can see it in his eyes because he is a tangible person. It's totally another thing if we regard TS. I can't look into his eyes. The eyes are the window to your soul and this can't be ingnored and considered unimportant. Even one of FBI's techinques to spot a liar is the eye to eye alaysis.  

If it were Michael giving these quotes from the Bible I wouldn't regard the possibility of a mindcontrol for objective reasons- he never did that no matter his religious beliefs. This doesn't happen with TS in my case. It's a feeling that I have since very long. Haven't you heard about mindcontrol through religious procedures? i did and also witnessed in my life and this can go far away if you don't have a strong mind. This is what I don't like about this. I don't know TS, never seen his face, never looked into his eyes so I have the right too REGARD the possibility he might not have actually only good intentions with all this. It is my right to my opinion. I hope now you got what I wanted to say with all this.

I know that the path through hell is paved with good intentions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 08:52:14 AM

[/size]

my advice to you : when you see the thread title and it is thia and a date. don't click on it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

_Anna_

November 18, 2010, 08:56:01 AM
I will try to put my opinion too regarding all this religious/Bible redirects, as well as I can, from my point of perceiving, and maybe the ones who find no reason ro feel bad about Bible would understand how we, the oters, think. In a way.

I am not a religious person, I've said that. Probably it depends on what everyone experienced, but some people (including myself, Tarja-who is my sister, and even some members of my family) have experienced some kind of religious brainwashing contact that led me/us to have a rejecting feeling towards religious feeding. To make a long story short, my other sister (she's older living with her fiancee)- her fiancee is very very obsessed with religion. He said that for him on the 1st place comes God, then his family.He believes in God in a psychotic way,too much and what's too much, exagerrated, is harmful. For anybody.He kinda changed my older sister's behaviour completely: she was never very religious, almost at all, like me, like Tarja, but since they are together slowly slowly he fed her this thing with religion and slowly she started to read the Bible, read a book of prayers every night, read books about some priests' lives and their convictions, step by step he brainwashed her. The guy doesn't even hold her hand when there is some religious day, nor kiss nor anything, he doesn't even turn on the computer on Sundays because it's a sin in his concept and God's rules probably. You know what I mean? That's why I am so revolted sometimes, because unlike cases when people let themselves think "what harm could the Bible do to me?", I don't react like that. Because I won't swallow what I do not want to and what doesn't connect with my sense.That's the reason why I connect religion with a bad intention.Because I consider it like a weapon.The constant feeding is what makes me see it like pushing it on me.

Second, I feel forced to read it because I want to know what happens with Michael too, like all of us do, I come here and read because deep inside I search for answers I never had. So on some kind of psychological level I feel "forced" to take the Bible into consideration just because I want to understand this situation....You know? And I want to get a non-religious point of view, not a quote from the Bible. Because automatically it's like you tie religion with Michael like they are one and for me the Bible is some kind of fiction, and in my head the hoax is immediately connected to somethhing not tangible, therefore not real and therefore like God-I am not sure wether he exists or not.

Then, there are many people who are not religious here, so it feels like discriminating; we don't have the right to receive non-religious and normal answers?it seems that if you are not religious and do not believe in the Bible's teachings you will never get the message right.Indeed, there are not only religious redirects, but most of them, more than a half, are from the Bible.

I respect Michael's faith in God and I have abslutely nothing to say against his beliefs, he is free as I am, but the fact that he believes in God doesn't mean i have to believe too, and if the religion is an important point in the hoax then the message will get only to religious people. No one will change my beliefs.And it feels like the hoax is only for who has a strong belief in God.... If I do not, doesn't mean I don't suport Michael with all my heart in everything he does.... I support him completely and I wish with all my heart to see him achieving his vision.But I feel rejected because I cannot have faith in something I never had faith in.

I tried to express the best I can the reason why I feel like this.

As you all, I need to have a lot of my questions answered, and as all of you, I come here and try to find them. But then when I read Bible quotes most of the time, I feel forced to believe and react in consequence. Why, if Michael respects people who don't believe in any religion, don't get normal messages? If Michael respects that and if TS is his messenger then I don't think he would ever force religion on anybody.He never had.Why not normal messages, quotes from books, quotes from writers, and so on?That won't offend the religious people. The message should be available to everybody, and not in a religious way.This way it means forcing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 18, 2010, 09:13:16 AM
The moral I understand after reading this last redirection is that  life has to be carried with resignation to make the best of every situation, even with the inevitable. Once we accept what comes, it is easier to survive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

November 18, 2010, 09:26:35 AM
Saint job is a Biblical character under an oppressive test by Satan with the permission of God and whose dignity and temple to save adversity is used by many religions as an example of sanctity, integrity of spirit and strength to the difficulties.
wikipedia

Job 1: 6-22

there is a big question that we must do when we are passing through testing in our life.

Does God expect of us when we tested?

1.) Decide how we are going to react to these  problems
2.) Reaction with rejoicing
3.) Not to drop the head by shame or dismay under testing

when we act as expected we receive blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 09:28:15 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I will try to put my opinion too regarding all this religious/Bible redirects, as well as I can, from my point of perceiving, and maybe the ones who find no reason ro feel bad about Bible would understand how we, the oters, think. In a way.

I am not a religious person, I've said that. Probably it depends on what everyone experienced, but some people (including myself, Tarja-who is my sister, and even some members of my family) have experienced some kind of religious brainwashing contact that led me/us to have a rejecting feeling towards religious feeding. To make a long story short, my other sister (she's older living with her fiancee)- her fiancee is very very obsessed with religion. He said that for him on the 1st place comes God, then his family.He believes in God in a psychotic way,too much and what's too much, exagerrated, is harmful. For anybody.He kinda changed my older sister's behaviour completely: she was never very religious, almost at all, like me, like Tarja, but since they are together slowly slowly he fed her this thing with religion and slowly she started to read the Bible, read a book of prayers every night, read books about some priests' lives and their convictions, step by step he brainwashed her. The guy doesn't even hold her hand when there is some religious day, nor kiss nor anything, he doesn't even turn on the computer on Sundays because it's a sin in his concept and God's rules probably. You know what I mean? That's why I am so revolted sometimes, because unlike cases when people let themselves think "what harm could the Bible do to me?", I don't react like that. Because I won't swallow what I do not want to and what doesn't connect with my sense.That's the reason why I connect religion with a bad intention.Because I consider it like a weapon.The constant feeding is what makes me see it like pushing it on me.

Second, I feel forced to read it because I want to know what happens with Michael too, like all of us do, I come here and read because deep inside I search for answers I never had. So on some kind of psychological level I feel "forced" to take the Bible into consideration just because I want to understand this situation....You know? And I want to get a non-religious point of view, not a quote from the Bible. Because automatically it's like you tie religion with Michael like they are one and for me the Bible is some kind of fiction, and in my head the hoax is immediately connected to somethhing not tangible, therefore not real and therefore like God-I am not sure wether he exists or not.

Then, there are many people who are not religious here, so it feels like discriminating; we don't have the right to receive non-religious and normal answers?it seems that if you are not religious and do not believe in the Bible's teachings you will never get the message right.Indeed, there are not only religious redirects, but most of them, more than a half, are from the Bible.

I respect Michael's faith in God and I have abslutely nothing to say against his beliefs, he is free as I am, but the fact that he believes in God doesn't mean i have to believe too, and if the religion is an important point in the hoax then the message will get only to religious people. No one will change my beliefs.And it feels like the hoax is only for who has a strong belief in God.... If I do not, doesn't mean I don't suport Michael with all my heart in everything he does.... I support him completely and I wish with all my heart to see him achieving his vision.But I feel rejected because I cannot have faith in something I never had faith in.

As you all, I need to have a lot of my questions answered, and as all of you, I come here and try to find them. But then when I read Bible quotes most of the time, I feel forced to believe and react in consequence. Why, if Michael respects people who don't believe in any religion, don't get normal messages? If Michael respects that and if TS is his messenger then I don't think he would ever force religion on anybody.He never had.Why not normal messages, quotes from books, quotes from writers, and so on?That won't offend the religious people. The message should be available to everybody, and not in a religious way.This way it means forcing.

i am probably gonna wish i stayed out of this but here goes.
i don't know what kind of mess your sister is in but god is not into bondage. whatever you do don't abandon her.
there are as you say many here who are not religious but they still read.
the key is not letting someone else decide for you what it means. imo this is what has happened with your sister .
since you do not believe perhaps some of those who do will take up the burdon to pray for your sisters and yourself and the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

November 18, 2010, 09:36:07 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "_Anna_"

i am probably gonna wish i stayed out of this but here goes.
i don't know what kind of mess your sister is in but god is not into bondage. whatever you do don't abandon her.
there are as you say many here who are not religious but they still read.
the key is not letting someone else decide for you what it means. imo this is what has happened with your sister .
since you do not believe perhaps some of those who do will take up the burdon to pray for your sisters and yourself and the situation.

feel like i need to add something. just in case the situation with your sister is not exactly as you percieve it to be and your sister has really found something special that she willingly wants for her life and it is good then it is not yours to decide for her either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 18, 2010, 09:36:42 AM

Basically the message is... keep the faith no matter what.

Ohh thank you so much for summarizing it. I'm a Muslim and my native language is not English. So it makes it double harder for me to understand these Bible passages TS redirects to. So if this one is about Keeping the Faith, probably TS wanted to point at this one because Randy was on and he seemed so pissed off about the album. The things he wrote on Twitter, especially when he wrote "May him rest in peace" for 4 times, my heart hurt. Whenever Randy comes to Twitter, he makes me question about the hoax. I hope he doesn't write that there's no hoax and MJ was really gone. Because that is when I will start losing my hope. But TS warned us to keep the faith whatever happens. So let's keep the faith and keep on believing in Michael and his plan. God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions