Re: Possible Assisted Suicide
December 19, 2009, 08:41:45 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
Ok, guys, you won't like my reply to this..but it is possible.  I have heard this theory expressed
by many people.  It was not because of MJ being depressed, or being tired of life...but, because
he was terminally ill and was being given the medications to sedate and make him feel more
comfortable.  It might not have been so much an assisted suicide, as the time for him to go..
and the meds were upped a notch and he slipped away.  
Even if one knows it's coming, the Doctor and any family members would still be shocked and
they would still  have to call 911.    It doesn't make it easier to lose a family member to a long
term illness, but there "is" a certain peace knowing that they are no longer suffering.  If this is the
truth, it would explain the family (well, not totally, as nothing can describe their bizarre behavior
to me).

NOW, don't bite my head off...it "may" turn out to be that our desire and hopes are not met, and
we must prepare ourselves for the reality.  :(

I have heard this theory or explanation, but I have also heard the theory that MJ did have to
go into convalescence...so if this one is true, he is still ALIVE

I respect your opinion but if he was terminally ill ,why hidding it ,there's nothing to be a shame of?And yes,you give medication(not propofol...) to relieve the pain,but usually  the terminally ill patient is surrond by family because the death occur usually within days...where was the familly...He would have deserve to die with loved ones,not Murray's face :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 10:03:34 PM
I hate this topic.  It makes me sad.  I don't ever want to think that Michael would think killing himself was a way out of anything.  He loved those children too much for me to believe that he would do this to them.  I do believe that Michael was in pain because of the medical conditions he had.  They are painful.  If he felt that no one was really able to help him, that would be tragic because as well traveled as Michael was, surely there were some doctors in other countries even who would have been a much better fit for him than Dr. Murray.  Now that decision on whose ever part I just cannot understand.  I believe that Michael loved life, however, he was possibly depressed a lot because he could not live it the way he wanted to as he got older.  (ooh I LOVE the maturing Michael) And the 02 Arena shows, he flat out was not into doing them.  Not after they tricked him into 50.  I guess Michael proved to them that he ain't no freakin 3rd rate act who they could push around nor be forced into following their lead.  50 shows, hee-hee, he showed them who the boss was all along.  I guess they kinda got it twisted. I wish I could feel content that he was somewhere getting his swerve on 8-) and enjoying a happy, healthy existence.   But for some reason, I don't think that is the case.  Alive, yes.  Happy, I don't know the answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJJ1982

December 20, 2009, 01:49:55 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
He would have deserve to die with loved ones,not Murray's face :shock:

:lol:  Sorry but my nerves make me laugh...

What I think (and please don't shoot me) but I read a lot about him that he would never commit suicide because of his children, that he loves them too much.
But when a person is really suffering from an incurable disease and has a lot of pain, can you imagine that that person decides to be euthanased? Most of the people who make this choice have children and beloved family too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to say that this is no reason to me.
And ofcourse he was not ill and he didn't do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

DooDoo

December 20, 2009, 05:00:00 PM
When I heard he "died" the thought of suicide crossed my mind but it was before knowing all the things I know now. I don't think he did, I don't know him of course and I might be wrong, but I just don't think he did. Plus if he was terminally ill he couldn't have attended reharsals, no way. So he wasn't. simple as that  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

December 20, 2009, 05:06:02 PM
Quote from: "LavdHim"
hmm .. but murder theory sound more plausible to me better than suicide theory for all the inconsistencies ..  :?

Omg... I know right...  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions