Possible Assisted Suicide

• 1 Replies

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Possible Assisted Suicide

• on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:45 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
Ok, guys, you won't like my reply to this..but it is possible.  I have heard this theory expressed
by many people.  It was not because of MJ being depressed, or being tired of life...but, because
he was terminally ill and was being given the medications to sedate and make him feel more
comfortable.  It might not have been so much an assisted suicide, as the time for him to go..
and the meds were upped a notch and he slipped away.  
Even if one knows it's coming, the Doctor and any family members would still be shocked and
they would still  have to call 911.    It doesn't make it easier to lose a family member to a long
term illness, but there "is" a certain peace knowing that they are no longer suffering.  If this is the
truth, it would explain the family (well, not totally, as nothing can describe their bizarre behavior
to me).

NOW, don't bite my head off...it "may" turn out to be that our desire and hopes are not met, and
we must prepare ourselves for the reality.  :(

I have heard this theory or explanation, but I have also heard the theory that MJ did have to
go into convalescence...so if this one is true, he is still ALIVE

I respect your opinion but if he was terminally ill ,why hidding it ,there's nothing to be a shame of?And yes,you give medication(not propofol...) to relieve the pain,but usually  the terminally ill patient is surrond by family because the death occur usually within days...where was the familly...He would have deserve to die with loved ones,not Murray's face :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »