yaya

Re: Possible Assisted Suicide
December 16, 2009, 08:43:30 AM
i don't think it was suicide. of course we shouldn't blindly rule out all options that we don't prefer, but i honestly don't think he committed suicide with or without the help of someone. the inconsistencies specifically point to him being alive, not dead (suicide, murder, etc.).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 01:45:55 PM
Hello Everyone and thanks a lot for all your amazing posts ; they help me each day and even if I don't post (I'm not as good as you in finding clues and french is my language), I read everything each day. Just like you I miss Michael so much !

I just wanted to say, regarding his supposed "suicide"  :  there is one reason explaining it's absolutely not possible even if Michael is just human : his children.
A depressed person can think the world, including his children, would be happier without him.
But remember one thing : Michael's will. I'm sure that if something so horrible was planned, Michael would have protected his children ; he would have arranged everything to be sure they are well in his absence. (I'm so sure of this ; I'm a mother )

In fact, I'm sure he did arrange everything... but an official will was'nt the way to do so...

Love to all of you from France..

Michael, please come back ! TU NOUS MANQUES !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Victor Hugo : "Les amants séparés trompent l’absence par mille choses chimériques qui ont pourtant leur réalité. (...) Ils s’envoient le chant des oiseaux, le parfum des fleurs, le rire des enfants, la lumière du soleil, les soupirs du vent, les rayons des étoiles, toute la création. Et pourquoi non ? L’amour est assez puissant pour charger la nature entière de ses messages."
"Separated lovers cheat absence by a thousand fancies which have their own reality. They are prevented from seeing one another and they cannot write; nevertheless they find countless mysterious ways of corresponding, by sending each other the song of birds, the scent of flowers, the laughter of children, the light of the sun, the sighing of the wind, and the gleam of the stars --all the beauties of creation.

December 16, 2009, 02:25:06 PM
I can't really buy into this. I really don't think Michael would do this.

Also, if it really was assisted suicide, the family and his children would be absolutely devastated....

There are so many twists and turns to this story, when I we EVER going to get the truth?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 16, 2009, 02:30:32 PM
no way michael loved his children to much to do that he would not hurt them like that and if that was the case it would be tragic and the family would be devastated and not look the way they did at the memorial and funeral
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

December 16, 2009, 02:32:59 PM
I have wondered myself about assisted suicide.. but not becasue he was depressed. I wondered if perhaps Michael found out that skin cancer was terminal and made his own choice about how he wanted to die and did have his children's best interest at heart because he would not want them to see him suffer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 02:34:30 PM
Nope. While MJ might have wanted to numb his body and want to feel knocked down in his sleep. I don't believe he would ever consider suicide. He knows it's a sin to do that. He fears God and loves his children dearly....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 16, 2009, 02:40:03 PM
Quote from: "LLJ"
 That MJ asked Murray to inject him with a bunch of meds and that it possibly started two days before 25th of June 09.

Assisted Suicide is usually accomplished quickly not over a couple of days.

Physician Assisted Suicide:
A physician supplies information and/or the means of committing suicide (e.g. a prescription for lethal dose of sleeping pills, or a supply of carbon monoxide gas) to a person, so that they can easily terminate their own life. The term "voluntary passive euthanasia" (VPE) is becoming commonly used. One writer 3  suggests the use of the verb "to kevork". This is derived from the name of Dr. Kevorkian, who has promoted VPE and assisted at the deaths of hundreds of patients. Originally he hooked his patients up to a machine that delivered measured doses of medications, but only after the patient pushed a button to initiate the sequence. More recently, he provided carbon monoxide and a face mask so that his patient could initiate the flow of gas.  

Physician assisted suicide is currently legal, under severe restrictions, only in the American state of Oregon and in the Netherlands. (If this was the case, it seems more logical to carry it out in either of these 2 places where it may at least be somewhat defensible for the doctor)

Besides Michael was a very spiritual person so...

Traditional Christian beliefs concerning all forms of suicide were well documented by Thomas Aquinas (circa 1225-1274 CE). He condemned all suicide (whether assisted or not) because:
   It violates one's natural desire to live.
   It harms other people.
   Life is the gift of God and is thus only to be taken by God.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 02:44:05 PM
in my opinion he is a quite strong person-

there had been much more reason to do such a step during his really hard times,
but
he is a fighter and would not give up that easily

so i really believe that this could be ruled out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 03:52:30 PM
Bite your tongue!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 16, 2009, 03:55:06 PM
No suicide. Why should he?

Did you check this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

(No subject)
December 16, 2009, 04:38:46 PM
I have thought about all the theories, Murder, Hoax, Suicide.
Im never gonna say never, i dont know mj, i know his persona not his mind..how can, i didnt know him!
But i just cant believe that he would kill himself assisted or not, what would that achieve? He has been in a worser place than he was and never contemplated it then, Why now??  :?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Amber

December 16, 2009, 04:54:20 PM
I think if he attempted suicide his family would of reacted differently, like extremely angry at people in mj's life and media i believe they'd make this very public to prevent it happening again JMO i dont believe this theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Lou

December 16, 2009, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: "Amber"
I think if he attempted suicide his family would of reacted differently, like extremely angry at people in mj's life and media i believe they'd make this very public to prevent it happening again JMO i dont believe this theory
Me neither. Based on some reports I've read about him, I don't think suicide could be the case. JMO too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:02:37 PM
The thought that Michael committed suicide breaks my heart. It is not out of the realm of possibility, but I find it very hard to imagine.

He was supposedly about to embark on a 50-date tour, had a house all ready for him and the kids.  He was going to sing with his son.  It was probably going to be stressful and that is part of why I think he hoaxed his death.  But he adored those kids; they were his world and he theirs.  I don't believe he is that selfish. My heart aches for those who contemplate and ultimately commit suicide, but suicide is inherently selfish one of the most selfish acts that anyone can commit.

Also, if he wanted to commit suicide, he could have overdosed on prescription pills (that he could have gotten from doctors) and peacefully died. Why go through the trouble of finding a doctor to be at his bedside and obtaining propofol that has to be given intravenously to do it? That's not logical.  

I would also think that a doctor would be very reluctant to help assist someone, especially Michael Jackson, to commit suicide.  

Like I said, not out of the realm of possibility, but I highly doubt it.

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

December 16, 2009, 05:25:45 PM
I don't know about this ...I don't think He would take his life in the house where the children where .. A I believe He wouldn't took his  life in the first place , He was to religious he knew it was a sin, I'm sure He sin some in his life ... like all of us have ... but taking your life is a whole norther thing ,,,wont ever blieve Michael would have ever done that ..  
                           I love you Michael !! Please come back ..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!