Re: TIAI 11/16
November 16, 2010, 11:41:36 AM
This Elvis story is just fascinating!  During the 2005 Oprah interview, Priscilla Presley already said that she thought Michael had an agenda! And no doubt he had and still has!
One of the sentence that stands out:  "There is something very calculating and manipulative about him..."
What did she think His agenda was?  Did she have her own agenda? Was she also hiding things... such as Elvis being alive?
[youtube:u5zcbx9i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXSP1xCLQU[/youtube:u5zcbx9i]

Here we are now 5 years later, discussing this strange synchronicity between Michael and Elvis!  
It is mind blowing isn't it!

I cannot help thinking that this Elvis story has got much more in it than the eyes can see:
- Why is Linda constantly repeating that Jessie does not support the court case and that she has removed all relevant information from her website? This feels to me like reverse psychology! Tell them what they shouldn't know so that they go and look for it!
- The reference to a "him" who knows: "As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton." Could this be a reference to Michael?
- The conscious effort by Linda to refer to ORION in her November update. Orion is a key symbolism in Michael's "Hoax"
- The Eliza case now on the 14th December --- Just by magic!
- If we beLIEve Linda, then the lawyer acting on the behalf of the Presley's is probably mandated by Jessie/Elvis

So what is TRUTH and what is LIE in this amazing drama?

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

bec

November 16, 2010, 11:57:13 AM
Good questions.

And interesting that suddenly we have Linda appearing to say that Eliza is doing this against the wishes of Jesse.

Plausible.

Regarding the court date of 12-14, I feel, if memory serves, that this was delayed from the original date of 11/30, and recently too...

Do we have proof that the album release date was set (or determined) AFTER this most recent delay, to coincide withe court date?

Because Eliza's case IS real... it can't be scheduled at will. The album can of course.

So until I see proof that the album date was announced AFTER the most recent delay in Eliza's case... this will have to be considered a legitimate coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

November 16, 2010, 12:09:15 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Good questions.

And interesting that suddenly we have Linda appearing to say that Eliza is doing this against the wishes of Jesse.

Plausible.

Regarding the court date of 12-14, I feel, if memory serves, that this was delayed from the original date of 11/30, and recently too...

Do we have proof that the album release date was set (or determined) AFTER this most recent delay, to coincide withe court date?

Because Eliza's case IS real... it can't be scheduled at will. The album can of course.

So until I see proof that the album date was announced AFTER the most recent delay in Eliza's case... this will have to be considered a legitimate coincidence.
I know that Eliza said on twitter on 11th of November that the date has been postponed to 14th of December. We knew that the album will be released on 14th at that time.So this is pure coincidence.

We knew about the release date on 5th of November

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 16, 2010, 12:17:42 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Good questions.

Plausible.

I know that Eliza said on twitter on 11th of November that the date has been postponed to 14th of December. We knew that the album will be released on 14th at that time.So this is pure coincidence.

Not until it's proven.

Just because Eliza twittered something doesn't mean that she hadn't know about it already for days...

Memory doesn't always serve and I don't have something in print handy to prove the album release date was set on 11/5 either.

I'd like to see when, exactly, the case was delayed and when exactly the album release date was announced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 16, 2010, 01:40:03 PM
Good questions.

Plausible.

Not until it's proven.

Just because Eliza twittered something doesn't mean that she hadn't know about it already for days...

Memory doesn't always serve and I don't have something in print handy to prove the album release date was set on 11/5 either.

I'd like to see when, exactly, the case was delayed and when exactly the album release date was announced.

As far as I can see, the court hearing was officially rescheduled on the 10th November ---> see court register below, last line:

I can accept the occasional coincidence but we are getting far too many of those!  Money,connections and knowledge of the court system can probably get you a reasonable chance to get the date you want... or God is directing the Hoax!   ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

November 16, 2010, 01:40:43 PM
For my part nothing is a coincidence, everything happens for a reason. If the reason can't be explain as most people would like I just tell them that it's the hand of God (and it's true).  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

November 16, 2010, 01:51:42 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
- The reference to a "him" who knows: "As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton." Could this be a reference to Michael?

Quote from: "TS"
I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That just stuck out to me....just a coincidence, I am sure.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 16, 2010, 02:20:30 PM
Whenever a redirection on the case of Elvis / Eliza takes place, I feel as if I had put my head in a bucket, I have given a thousand rounds and I launched a treasure hunt blindly, flailing around...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 16, 2010, 02:51:48 PM
great...Elvis again.... yes there is a connection....
Too much patience needed here....from a court date to another
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 16, 2010, 05:57:11 PM
Thanks TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 16, 2010, 10:23:32 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Good questions.

Plausible.

Not until it's proven.

As far as I can see, the court hearing was officially rescheduled on the 10th November ---> see court register below, last line:

I can accept the occasional coincidence but we are getting far too many of those!  Money,connections and knowledge of the court system can probably get you a reasonable chance to get the date you want... or God is directing the Hoax!   ;)

With L.O.V.E

So we have proof of when Eliza's court date was changed, and it was AFTER the album release date was announced. Is that right? Do we have confirmation that the album release date was definatly announced on 11/5? If so, that's weird.

I don't believe in a god... not even a little bit... so I have to keep looking for another plausible explanation.

To put it bluntly, in my opinion, to attribute it to "god" is to ignore it and walk away. That's like giving up. "Well, I don't know and I don't understand, so it's an act of 'god" and I no longer have to think about it." It's sort of like calling something a coincidence... what did back say? "Coincidence is a lazy place-holder for reasoning", something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

November 17, 2010, 02:56:12 AM
I don't believe in a god... not even a little bit... so I have to keep looking for another plausible explanation.

To put it bluntly, in my opinion, to attribute it to "god" is to ignore it and walk away. That's like giving up. "Well, I don't know and I don't understand, so it's an act of 'god" and I no longer have to think about it." It's sort of like calling something a coincidence... what did back say? "Coincidence is a lazy place-holder for reasoning", something like that.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with what you've said bec. This is your perspective because you don't believe in God, but it is very unfair to say that those who like me believe in God are finding excuses to escape a situation because they supposedly cannot find a 'rational' answer and are too lazy to find it.  For me the fact that God is the answer is not irrational, this is my faith and I deeply believe in that. I mean that for me without God nothing is possible in the first place and when 'rational' answers cannot be found for me it should be seen as an opportunity to see things from another perspective, a chance for people to understand that God exists and I am not necessarily talking about the release date of the album and court date in here idk, it' available for other things. It is all a matter of faith and believing in God exactly means not believing in coincidences, at least for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

November 17, 2010, 03:04:27 AM
That's ok Sarahli, a lot of people disagree with me on this. We just have different philosophies on the subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

November 17, 2010, 03:13:56 AM
I am a non religious person myself, not an atheist but I don't believe in a God at the level that most of the people do, and I can understand bec very well, that's somehow my opinion too.

I will put it this way: if God can make things happen and is managing life's situations, then why did Michael have to suffer like that? Why did he have to be humiliated, ridiculed and have his heart thrown in the dirt when he is innocent? Since the very beginning, why did he have to suffer like that, what did he ever do wrong to have God put such weight on his shoulders? there are criminals out there who live in peace. Why did God have to let this happen to Michael, then? Both in '93 and 2005 and not only. But these two situations I am certain that simply broke his heart.When he did nothing but help, give and love the others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 17, 2010, 03:19:25 AM
I second Anna and bec on this too. It's my opinion but this is how it is for me.
I do not believe in a God. I believe there's a force up there above humanity but it has nothing to with what people wrote in the Bible. For me a book can't be the proof of God's existence. But I won't debate more on the subject.

If the God, that the majority think, does exist - why Michael had to pass though hell? Why he had to pass though all that living hell when we all know what a great sould he is and how many thousands of people he helped and still does? I don't know if someone who believes in God could ever  explain me this and also convince me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal