'I Love You' - Dedicated to MJ
May 19, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
Yes, I said it.  MJ and Diana are most likely in a committed relationship. She dedicated the CD - "I Love You (That's All That Really Matters)" to MJ - in my opinion.  It is one of my favorite songs of all time, now.

I love the below picture.  Diana was bitten by the MJ love bug - just like MJ was towards her.  The rumor is they hooked up during the filming of the movie The Wiz.  Ooooh-la-la.  "Break of Dawn" baby.  I think he was singing to her - "Heaven Can Wait", and on and on.  MJ wrote the song - "Muscles" for Diana, and rumor has it - that it was an inside joke between her and MJ that Muscles was the name of his own Personal snake - yet he said it was about his pet reptile snake.  LOL!  

He talks about marrying her (and they both moving to Switzerland) in a 1982 Ebony Magazine article.  He should have kept Muscles in his pocket then and not have gotten Omer's mother pregnant.  LOL!  This is my opinion only.

Diana was quoted saying - "I will forever be changed after that experience of making The Wiz (whoopie - perhaps - Lol)". MJ must have put it on her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S.  When MJ and Diana's eyes meet at the J5 HOF Awards when she first bounces onstage, I think they are smiling and are humored by the way (MJ sort of ROCKED on his feet, bobbed/shook his head and smiled a sexy smile) upon Ed Sullivan introducing Diana in the audience.  (Then he is seen clapping for her)  They say he had an OLD SOUL for a young boy.  He was like a grown azz man, and he sort of smiled like - "Yes sir.  That's my baby.  No sir.  Don't mean maybe."  LOL!  That boy was very mannish.  He was claiming her back then at 10 years old.  Watch that clip again.  I mean, his parents, brothers, Berry Gordy, et al, saw that clip.  I bet Mama Kate was like - "my goodness Mikey."

If they are together, I hope they are at peace and happy.  Diana always looks like the cat that ate the canary here lately, for real.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions