dejavuTopic starter

Michael Jackson Song -- Akon Came Back to Finish
November 12, 2010, 06:19:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11/12/2010 3:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff

It's Harvey ... I've just heard Michael Jackson's first single, "Hold My Hand" -- not the one that leaked a few years ago, but the one Sony is about to release. First of all, it's great -- slower than a lot of MJ's songs.  

Our sources say Akon recently came back to the studio to lay down more vocals and really put the finishing touches on it. It sounds more produced than the "Breaking News" song that was put online this week.

It's a classic, Akon-type song and it seems like Michael takes on Akon's style. His voice fluctuates like Akon's and there's a similar tonal quality.

As for "Breaking News," I just heard the finished version. It's more produced than the one Sony put online and sounds more classic MJ.

This is going to be a huge album.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

marte

i prefer read so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
2 Corinthians 11:13 (New American Standard Bible)

13  For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

Thanks Harve for that information.  Again, you choose to personalise this.

I wonder what Akon's role is in this ....according to the scripture for todays date, Akon is a deceitful person, and a false prophet .. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So I wonder why Harvey gets to hear the finished product FIRST?  LOL - just like he knew 6 minutes before MJ "passed" away lol.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

O sup Harv! :lol:

I can't wait for the albums release, I've only heard Breaking News, Hold My Hand (but not the touched up versions), and my current favorite song (as of about 10 minutes ago :lol:) Keep Your Head Up. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

It's a classic, Akon-type song and it seems like Michael takes on Akon's style. His voice fluctuates like Akon's and there's a similar tonal quality.

Michael is in the style of Akon,.... Harvey I think Michael has his own style 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Who is the source of Harvey, he hears the songs of Michael first :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "marte"
i prefer read so...

That was exactly what I was thinking when I saw that title. And again uncle Harve himself posting? He gets some special treatment, who let him hear those songs? Notice how he says MJ's voice sounds a little like Akon, I feel another media hype coming  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I sometimes wonder if the non-believers are starting to catch on yet.  Especially those who regularly check TMZ.  I mean, it's just getting more and more obvious that not only is Michael still alive but will be returning at some point in the not too far future.  When he comes back, do you think some people will slap themselves on the forehead when they realize they missed all the clues and hints that were right in front of their eyes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Andrea"
I sometimes wonder if the non-believers are starting to catch on yet.  Especially those who regularly check TMZ.  I mean, it's just getting more and more obvious that not only is Michael still alive but will be returning at some point in the not too far future.  When he comes back, do you think some people will slap themselves on the forehead when they realize they missed all the clues and hints that were right in front of their eyes?

Not just that, they missed a big part of the journey and have a lot of reading to do. Really a lot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Yeh, sounds like they are in a "state of confusion"... now where have I heard that before?  ("Opis None")
Yes, there will be alot of "headslapping" goin on!  Reminds me of ..."I could have had a V8"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Andrea

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Not just that, they missed a big part of the journey and have a lot of reading to do. Really a lot!

I have this friend Chris who I talk to about the hoax sometimes.  He doesn't think Michael's alive but he humors me I suppose.  We were road-tripping last weekend and I started talking about it again and I was really excited at the prospect of Michael returning soon(ish).  He said, "Dude, if he comes back, I will tell EVERYBODY I know that this chick I know, knew from the beginning and told me all about it and I never believed her."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So once again Harvey is posting about yet another unreleased Michael song. Has he taken the time to "announce" himself at the beginning of other articles? Or has it just been this one and the article about breaking news??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

again Harvey posting? Who gives him the songs?!

I chech TMZ daily for almost 1 year now and never have I seen harvey posting dirrectly as his own person. Did anyone? Have I lost that? Was Harvey posting in first person before too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is what Harvey wrote in his previous post about BN: "The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout."

Harvey now: "As for "Breaking News," I just heard the finished version. It's more produced than the one Sony put online and sounds more classic MJ."

How can it be more classic MJ if it already sounded a vintage Jackson  :?:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions