A letter to complain about Julie Burchill's column

• 26 Replies

Offline arina

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by arina

Re: A letter to complain about Julie Burchill's column

• on: December 28, 2010, 06:07:43 AM
Hi all!
a while ago, some fame seeker named tanya gold, wrote a disgraceful piece of article in the british journal the guardian and myself, along with some mj supporters started a campaign sending complaints, getting singnatures etc
same simon yip that responded, same emails, and same final result: they found a way out of it.
i even contacted charles thomson back then and he also said that there is nothing we can do, except oficially complain...very frustrating!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheRunningGirl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TheRunningGirl

Re: A letter to complain about Julie Burchill's column

• on: December 28, 2010, 06:57:21 PM
Quote from: "arina"
Hi all!
a while ago, some fame seeker named tanya gold, wrote a disgraceful piece of article in the british journal the guardian and myself, along with some mj supporters started a campaign sending complaints, getting singnatures etc
same simon yip that responded, same emails, and same final result: they found a way out of it.
i even contacted charles thomson back then and he also said that there is nothing we can do, except oficially complain...very frustrating!!

Very Frustrating I agree! The rules they have in place mean that the Family either need to complain directly or we need to be a significant number of "Complainers" and turn the complaint into one of public interest.  The PCC is paid by the newspapers so does not have much of an incentive to "rock the boat"!

With L.O.V.E
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."