You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glad you liked it Applehead... geek/

The Matrix is an amazing movie in that it was not a blockbuster hit at the time, but has 'legs' as they say and the term has been lifted by many others as they try and describe our current reality, such as David Icke. 

And then there's the fact that the Wachowski Bros were involved in both The Matrix and V for Vendetta, so it's not much of a stretch to suggest a connection to Michael. 

And, yes, the Architect monologue is similar to what Dick is saying but it also reminds me of the architect in Inception.   If you are unaware of the movie, the premise revolves around group dreaming whereby the structure of the dream is created by an architect.  A team of people sleep at the same time and enter the same dream and they have to watch out for subconscious projections which can appear as adversaries not unlike those in the Matrix. 

I never saw Inception,but I heard people talking about this movie,and it's similar to Matrix,yes  :) .
So if this man Philip "told" us about what we saw in Matrix ,and that was in 1977,what do you say about this  :o ,that was written many years before 1977 ?
Read
Erewhon ,by Samuel Butler, it was wrote in the late 1800s... it has a section called "the book of the machines" it's mindblowing  :shock: what he predicted to happen. He knew about the technology that we would have today and even speaks of the dangers it can cause in our own future now. It's pretty damn far out for him to come up with this in the late 1800s  :shock:  albino/ .

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erewhon: or, Over the Range is a novel by Samuel Butler, published anonymously in 1872. The title is also the name of a country, supposedly discovered by the protagonist. In the novel, it is not revealed in which part of the world Erewhon is, but it is clear that it is a fictional country. Butler meant the title to be read as the word Nowhere backwards, even though the letters "h" and "w" are transposed, therefore Erewhon is anagram of nowhere.

The first few chapters of the novel, dealing with the discovery of Erewhon, are in fact based on Butler's own experiences in New Zealand where, as a young man, he worked as a sheep farmer for about four years (1860–1864) and explored parts of the interior of the South Island.

One of the country's largest sheep stations, located near where Butler lived, is named "Erewhon" in his honour.

In the preface to the first edition of his book, Butler specified:

The author wishes it to be understood that Erewhon is pronounced as a word of three syllables, all short — thus, E-re-whon.

Nevertheless, the word is occasionally pronounced with two syllables as 'air - one'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Nevertheless, the word is occasionally pronounced with two syllables as 'air - one'.[/i]

OMG!  I am going to have to research this further!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

More synchronicity.  David Icke video from today about Escaping the Matrix or changing the dream.   I like what he says about 'combing the mirror.'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: The Truth About The Matrix!!!! Copyrights WON
February 07, 2012, 03:37:02 AM
Now, you're in my world. It's called science fiction/fantasy, where people create from their imagination.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal