...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

Serenitys_Dream

Re: The Truth About The Matrix!!!! Copyrights WON
November 11, 2010, 04:25:46 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-p2OO6P8k[/youtube]

Sophia Stewart wins the Matrix copyright infringement case
November-11-09 6:52:28 AM by Aishwarya Bhatt

Sophia Stewart New York, Nov 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Sophia Stewart an African American who claimed to be the author of The Matrix will finally receive her just due from the copyright infringement of her original work, as the copyright case is finally settled in court.

A six-year dispute has ended which involved Sophia Stewart, the Wachowski Brothers, Joel Silver and Warner Brothers. Sophia Stewart’s allegations, involving copyright infringement and racketeering, were well received and completely acknowledged by the Central District of California, where the Judge Margaret Morrow was presiding.

Sophie Stewart had filed her copyright infringement case 10 years ago, in 1999, after viewing the acclaimed movie Matrix, which she felt had been based on her manuscript, ‘The Third Eye,’ copyrighted in 1981. In the mid-eighties Stewart had submitted her manuscript to an advertisement placed by the Wachowski Brothers, requesting new sci-fi works, which could be later made into a movie.

According to court documentation, “an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in an attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that ‘credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers.’ These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart’s original work and that it had been ‘often used during preparation of the motion pictures.’ The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart’s case dismissed, without success”.

Sophia Stewart’s released a press statement which said: ‘The Matrix & Terminator movie franchises have made world history and have ultimately changed the way people view movies and how Hollywood does business, yet the real truth about the creator and creation of these films continue to elude the masses because the hidden secret of the matter is that these films were created and written by a Black woman…a Black woman named Sophia Stewart. But Hollywood does not want you to know this fact simply because it would change history. Also it would encourage our Black children to realize a dream and that is…nothing is impossible for them to achieve!’

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:04:42 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 05:17:14 PM
Thanks for posting that @Serenity Dreams
I was so excited and HAPPY
that I couldn't get my thoughts together, lol.
It means SO much to me!

What I basically wanted to say is, to me,
this is a HUGE WIN against
the media, the illuminati, Hollywood, the school system, THE CHURCH...
ALL systems set forth by the the GLOBAL governments to CONTROL us!!
They all have a KARMIC debt to pay!
So let their inflicted vengeance begin and snowball
in a HUGE way for ALL to see!

And we beLIEvers should celebrate this VICTORY and spread the "BREAKING NEWS" (pun intended)

Mike and Sophia are two of the same kind, for sure!
And her victory is Mike's victory!
And his victory will be hers, also.
A UNIVERSAL WIN FOR ALL!

ONE LOVE! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

MissG

November 11, 2010, 05:33:24 PM
these films were created and written by a Black woman…a Black woman named Sophia Stewart.

I can´t believe that in the year 2010 this situations happen!

Looks like is wrong to be a Woman on the 1st place and black on the 2nd?

They make it sound as a big deal. "A woman, who is black, that can write something at all"  :o "and her piece is a master piece"  :o

I must be sleeping.... :roll:  are we living in the 1800s?

Congratulations for her. Took too long to find out, but better late than never.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 11, 2010, 05:52:17 PM
Quote from: Gema
these films were created and written by a Black woman…a Black woman named Sophia Stewart.

I can´t believe that in the year 2010 this situations happen! Looks like is wrong to be a Woman on the 1st place and black on the 2nd?

They make it sound as a big deal. "A woman, who is black, that can write something at all"   :o "and her piece is a master piece"   :o

I must be sleeping....  :roll:   are we living in the 1800s?

Congratulations for her. Took too long to find out, but better late than never.
Yes believe it does still happen in the year 2010.I am happy for her that she won this victory.
There are many contributions and inventions that black men and women have done. They never get the credit due to them. They're never heard of because like Mike said "The history books are lies"

This is also why I get to talking about the color issue when talking about Michael's new album cover. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It still is an issue as you can see.
  8-)

Peace
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:06:53 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 06:51:15 PM
WOW.  THIS IS BIG.  The Matrix AND The Terminator series are involved...

It's true that in the course of history black people have been responsible for inventions that they never got credit for.

Here's a list:

And as MJ said in an interview, many/most forms of music originated with Africans or African Americans...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 11, 2010, 07:43:07 PM
I'm happy for her! This topic strongly connects to African-American true Israelites of the Bible. The following long article thoroughly discusses the Matrix and Sophia Stewart. I believe she was inspired by God in giving an understanding of reality and end times.

When I first watched the Matrix, one of the things that stuck out to me was, the amount of Hebrew (black) Characters in key roles.  Then once I view the symbolism with understanding, I said to myself and others.  "THIS MOVIE HAD TO BE WRITTEN BY A BLACK PERSON WITH UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURES".

CONCEPTS OF THE MATRIX
1. THE ISRAELITES ARE A BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE. GENUINE CHILD OF ZION.
2. THE CITY OF ZION, THE WILDERNESS, PLACE OF SAFETY.
3.  FREEING THE MINDS OF THOSE IN THE MATRIX BY THE ONES OUTSIDE OF ZION,
(THE WILDERNESS).
4. HARD TO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH
5. CAN'T GO BACK AFTER COMING INTO THE TRUTH
6. The False System And Those Who Will Die To Protected it.
7. The world we see today is a lie - Satan's parallel
8. BORN INTO BONDAGE
9. THE ORIGINAL TRINITY,  
10. THE ORACLE AND THE AGENTS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

November 11, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
wow.... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am ,You/We are the ONE. One it's a anagram for NEO  !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-p2OO6P8k&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPj2zN5AzUQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinH9y867H0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_9CxdwOhic&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpBQHn7asxA&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sJk7TTW5SY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOZeZpOtxMQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loqTdycEYS4&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFFqwmv0ID0&feature=related[/youtube]

Chapter 1: Have You Seen The Matrix?
Sunday June 28, 2009
Come to think of it, though, he actually did want to be there – to talk biz with Sarah’s dad – so I guess it wasn’t like he was fielding media questions. Just as we were about to go into the next room for dinner he turned to me abruptly and asked if I’d seen The Matrix. I had and told him I liked it. He said he’d go on my recommendation. That’s me, always giving the stars good advice. I added that Keanu Reeves’ acting was as stiff as always which was met with a blank stare. I realized I might be panning one of his buddies. Later Sarah and I asked him if he wanted to go see it that night. Of course this would entail buying out an entire cinema and who knows what kind of capers. He said he’d love to but had early sessions in the city. Figured we’d at least ask.

I don't know why but I always felt "a connection" betewn movie Matrix and Michael,and after reading this story about Michael ,from 1999,I was even more intrigued by it.So I did some research to see if Michael really saw Matrix or no  ;D .Here it  is what I found :

Wednesday June 30th, Michael Jackson left his hotel in Paris in the early afternoon. He went to Rambouillet, a town 75km in the West of Paris. His visit there was cut short by unwelcome paparazzi followers. Michael had to return to his hotel because he couldn't get rid of them and didn't want the purpose of his visit to Rambouillet to be reported.

Later in the afternoon, by 7 p.m., Michael and friends of his went out to see "The Matrix", a movie that's just out in France. They drove to the Champs-Elys es where most theatres are located.
Skipper Nagin, Michael's bodyguard, tried to get tickets for the movie in a theatre down the famous avenue. Unfortunately, the movie had already started there. So they went to another place. Skipper bought tickets first, then Michael and his party walked in the theatre when the lights were out and sat in the last row.
Before the "Matrix" began, Skipper brought Michael and his friends popcorn and cokes.
The King of Pop was disquised in an Arabian fashion with an orange scarf, his mask, a red shirt, black trousers and a pair of sneakers.
When the movie was over, Michael and his guests sneaked out of the theatre through a side exit and got in their car that was waiting there.
It was the second time Michael watched "The Matrix". He already saw the movie in New York a few months ago  :shock:  ;) .

Michael asks fans not to come and see him in Paris as he currently wishes to be left alone.

So with this it's clear to me that he already saw the movie before he even knew and asked Jon about it. I'm sure he asked Jon about the movie with a reason in his mind,but I really wolud like to know WHY  albino/  /cook/  ?????
The whole movie it's very intresting and we already disscused about this on the forum.There is one part that gives me shivers,THE END scene,where there is a FAILURE SYSTEM and where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

Wake up! The end scene of The Matrix.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNgNdELpvD8[/youtube]

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're affraid. You're affraid of us. You're affraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone. And then I'm gonna show this people what you don't want them to see. I'm gonna show them the world. Without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world... where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I'll leave to you.

It's time to wake up! Since you were a little child, you have been told what you can not do. You may not like, you can not his daughter, you will not be allowed to do that, or this or that. Fy fy! Naughty boy, naughty girl! No, no! Do not do like that! Other beliefs and convictions have etched themselves in and managed to eat up much of what is you.

Therefore, you doubt yourself now. So do you see yourself as a very limited person. Therefore, you expose what you basically need to do because you are still afraid of acid attacks.

You do not know what you want because it has never been available to you. You are not actually aware of what you CAN do because you've always heard about what NOT to do. You have been forced to suppress your inner needs and dreams. The fact that you have not gone into action, that is, your passive attitude has been reinforced over many years and has become a part of your identity. In this way, you do not dare to take the necessary steps to ensure you get a better life today.

How often do you really puts things? All too often!

You live a life of quiet desperation, searching for something you do not know what is. You fill your life with your shit because you think it makes sense. You spend hours in front of meaningless television program that gives zero value. You agree being with people who are equally desperate and frustrated as you, in order to verify your fake self.

It has become a life mission for you to do like everyone else to make you fit in, that you will not be stepping on some toes.

Know that you are every day being exploited and cheated by those who offer up a false truth. A false truth that soothes your inner pain and emptiness. You are led to believe that the new shoes, new car or a new boyfriend is the solution. You are constantly being enticed to have a desire to be better and to be someone other than you are.

You become addicted to smoking, alcohol, drugs or other people's attention because it makes you feel a moment's satisfaction. But this is short-lived and you will soon need more.

In the same way that you think the accident is something that only happens the second, you think deep down, that happiness is also something that happens to others. You go around and are convinced that you are not good enough, valuable enough or deserve to live out your innermost dreams. Until you wake up, you will remain a man who does not know what you want and living on someone else's terms.

But be aware that you can do EVERYTHING. Focus now on what you can do instead of focusing on what you can not do.

The truth ...

The truth is in you, but you have been taught that if you know something, you must have experienced it through the senses. This view restricts you. If I say to you that you do not need to experience through the senses that something is going to be a truth, you doubt it? You think you know something just because you have experienced it through the senses. This is an illusion. Once you experience with your senses is nothing but a confirmation of something you already know.

But because you think you have to experience through the senses for it to be true, you will always doubt. And you doubt the most is yourself.

How many times have you done something you thought you could not? Often. It turns out that you can anyway because you just did. Therefore, it is true, you experienced it so! However, since you just did it, it was the one truth even if you have not discovered it before now. It has always been true! You have always been able to do it without you knowing it.

Therefore you should never doubt yourself. You will never believe, but you should know that you already know. The truth is in you anyway and you have to understand that it's there, regardless of the fact that you have to experience it first.

What if you got a second chance? What if you could go back to any stage in your life, with the wisdom, self-confidence and the experience you have today. What would you do differently? Probably a lot.

But think about. You already have a second chance! You can already begin to live as if you went back to an earlier stage now. It's never too late! You're just going to have to wake up and realize that you're already where you want to be, you already can. But for you to perceive it as true do you think you need to experience it. So go around and think that you can not.

Wake up!

In Michael's song Spechless he sings  :) :"Nothing is real ,but all is Possible if God is on my side" .Another words of his:
"And whatever you BELIEVE ,you BECOME" !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Read Court Docs She got NOTHING
January 25, 2012, 07:39:18 PM

She lost BOTH cases. It was reaching, trying to say that Terminator and Matrix was off an outline for a comic book. 3 years is all you have to bring a lawsuit against a movie for infringement, btw.

June 13, 2005, she lost BOTH cases. Thrown out by the judge, she didn't supply her 80% burden of proof in either case.
Once again, RUMOR MILLS abound on the internet, regurgitating each other as fact.
So easy to pull the wool over people's eyes, is what I'm seeing on the internet, geez!

Here's your fact: Just says she's WRONG, and she wasn't awarded ANYTHING from Cameron, nor Wachowskis.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

Thanks Applehead for the videos. This one   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  makes me see connections to TS's Sign#1,  MJ is the one to lead them out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Applehead for the videos. This one   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  makes me see connections to TS's Sign#1,  MJ is the one to lead them out.

You're welcome MJonmind  bearhug !!!
I especially like that part where she speaks a little about Michael  :) ,and I agree with almost she said about the SYSTEM,Wizard of Oz,about LOVE and how all The SOLUTIONs is/are inside us.She is awesome and so are you  :) bearhug !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

As fate would have it, the following video showed up in my Inbox yesterday. 

Did Philip K. Dick disclose the real Matrix in 1977?

Although published and prolific, Dick lived in extreme
poverty. However, several of his works were adapted
into successful films, such as 'Blade Runner', 'Total Recall',
and 'Minority Report'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As fate would have it, the following video showed up in my Inbox yesterday. 

Did Philip K. Dick disclose the real Matrix in 1977?

Although published and prolific, Dick lived in extreme
poverty. However, several of his works were adapted
into successful films, such as 'Blade Runner', 'Total Recall',
and 'Minority Report'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jXeVgEs4sOo[/youtube]

O My  :shock:  :shock: ,this is the first time I heard about this  :shock: ,but learning every day something new is wonderful  :) !!!
 Thank you very much Gwynned  bearhug .
It is just me or what Philip said in that video it's somehow identical with what the Architect said in Matrix movie  :?  :shock: ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mod6xr-lyBc&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Glad you liked it Applehead... geek/

The Matrix is an amazing movie in that it was not a blockbuster hit at the time, but has 'legs' as they say and the term has been lifted by many others as they try and describe our current reality, such as David Icke. 

And then there's the fact that the Wachowski Bros were involved in both The Matrix and V for Vendetta, so it's not much of a stretch to suggest a connection to Michael. 

And, yes, the Architect monologue is similar to what Dick is saying but it also reminds me of the architect in Inception.   If you are unaware of the movie, the premise revolves around group dreaming whereby the structure of the dream is created by an architect.  A team of people sleep at the same time and enter the same dream and they have to watch out for subconscious projections which can appear as adversaries not unlike those in the Matrix. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions