~Souza~

Re: TIAI 11/11
November 11, 2010, 07:58:13 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I know that SD, I posted that somewhere in the thread, since Crowley's Book of the Law is written in 1904 and therefore it is impossible to be referred to in the Bible.
Okay sorry, I missed that. I was just a little shocked by the Aleister Crowley reference cause he wasn`t exactly someone I would consider a lovable kind of guy.  :lol:

Me neither, as I said in my posts it gives me the creeps. That doesn't mean it isn't interesting to read, because knowledge is power and the more you read, the more you know. There are interesting parts in that book and it is said to be linked to Kaballah, another cult.

I don't think TS means the Bible only, because he must have seen that many on here are not religious. I am not religious either but I do appreciate some stories in the Bible and I think you can find good lessons in there. But there are also parts in the Bible I strongly disagree with and I would never tell someone to live by the Bible, that's everyone's own choice. I think it starts at your kids. Raise them with love and learn them to respect others, animals and the planet, learn them to love themselves and make sure they are well educated and able to think for themselves. If everyone would raise his kids like that, the world will know peace. We don't need ten commendments for that. What we do need is a slap in the face so that everyone will realize that indeed love is the answer.

And for those who are religious, he maybe does mean the Bible, because they get their strength and lessons from there. Probably you can interpretate it as you like, as long as you understand the message and stay true to it whatever happens.

The world needs a wake-up call and therefore all this confusion is needed. Without it, people will not start to question. We need to be prepared for that and not be dismayed, whatever more will come our way.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 11, 2010, 08:21:20 PM
here is the whole chapter . might help

interestingly enough i think it is at the end od the 40 years of wondering in the desert

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

November 11, 2010, 08:48:22 PM
For some reason, my brain is linking the book of law with the broadcasting code. Reminds me how Running Girl's letter points out the sections of the code they have breached. Probably way off here again. On a side note....I once read that dogs hated alister crowely, would just go nuts around him. To me that speaks volumes. An evil man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 09:00:42 PM
"One of the greatest heroes of the Old Testament needed a serious dose of courage. Joshua was given an impossible task to perform with an improbable people. God knew Joshua's concerns and his fears but God also knew what Joshua was able to accomplish. Before Joshua took command of Israel, God spoke to him.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged, for the LORD you God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

God had already given Joshua the command to lead Israel into the Promised Land. It was a command that required a great commitment. Joshua needed to lead Israel into battle against some of the strongest armies they would ever face. God gives Joshua five principles for leadership and for victory.

1.) Be Strong
In a world that calls for compromise at every turn, Christians need to stand strong. Strength is not just about the amount of weight you might be able to lift. Strength is also about personal endurance, mental toughness and emotional stability. Joshua would need all these facets of strength to move the people of Israel forward to follow God.

2.) Be Courageous

Courage is the ability to face down your fears and overcome them. Courage gives us the ability to stand firm when everyone around us is giving in. Courage is the raw desire and determination to stay on course with God regardless of the personal cost.

3.) Do Not Be Afraid

Fear can hold us back in life more than any other emotion. Fear can keep us from moving forward with God because when we are focused on fear we cannot walk in faith. Faith and fear do not and cannot mix. We will either give in to our fears or we will overcome them through faith. This was the lesson that Joshua needed to learn that day. When God calls us to act, we cannot be afraid because if He has called us, He will also be with us.

4.) Do not be discouraged

Discouragement is a disease of the heart, the soul, the mind and the spirit. Discouragement will drain a person of every positive thought that they possess and create a negative spirit around them. When discouragement strikes we need a fresh supply of courage to be injected into our lives. Encouragement is simply the process of being filled with courage. Discouragement is the process of being sapped of your courage.

5.) Remember you are never alone

Joshua felt alone, Moses had died and now he was expected to lead Israel. God was giving Joshua a reminder that nothing would ever cause God to leave his side. Joshua was given a formula for spiritual success. If Joshua made the choice to follow God every day, he would not fail in life. The same is true for us today.

God offers us strength, encouragement and the promise of His presence through every circumstance in life. The choice is ours, we can walk with God or we can walk on our own. Which do you choose?"
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 09:27:35 PM
Ok here are my thoughts....

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the redirect is Joshua 1:8-9

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

A little background…

In a number of ways, the preparation for invasion and the conflict that lay before Joshua and the people begins in this chapter. And it is significant that this preparation in chapter one proceeds out of God’s communication. First, God speaks and commissions Joshua (1:1-5) and then calls him to be strong and courageous (1:6-9). In view of this word from God, Joshua speaks to the people and gives them instructions for preparing to cross the Jordan in three days (1:10-15). This is followed by the response of the people which, of course, had its source in the Word of God (1:16-18). God’s revelation should always be followed by a response that is in keeping with His inspired Word.

Based on what TS has spoken about before in his updates and redirects (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) this is how I interpret this redirect.  Please keep in mind, I am trying to put myself in TS’s mindset to figure out what he’s trying to convey.

It’s likening Michael to Joshua and us to the people.

Like Joshua, TS has hinted that Michael is being used by God in His battle against evil conspiracies in this world

That MJ is here to help save people from the many problems in this world; love is the reason, love is the answer.

That MJ plans to turn the NWO upside down with the hoax

If this is the case then MJ has been commissioned by God (like Joshua) and now we, MJs Army of LOVE, must prepare for battle.  We need to gather around MJ by joining MJ’s Army of LOVE.

However, we can not be hypocrites spreading the message of LOVE without living it ourselves.  We need to love and support MJ AS WELL AS EACH OTHER!!

We as soldiers in MJs Army of LOVE NEED to embody the following: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation and the Word of God.

I know many of you do not follow the Bible.  That’s fine.  The Bible aside, if I said we should live our lives in truth, do what is right, live and promote peace, move forward in confidence and faith…. Would that be so bad?  ;)

For those who do follow the Bible, believe in God: If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!

Remember, this is a critical point for the hoax and in end times (as TS said).

Remember, MJ will return… there is a deadline of sorts.  I don’t know what this deadline is but it’s there.

We are just waiting for his command… and then we’ll begin. :-)

**************************end of blog post************************

I was also thinking too that these words to be strong and courageous were given just before Joshua was to go into battle.  I believe we are getting ready for the battle of a lifetime!

Lastly, sorry if there are duplicate thoughts already mentioned in this thread... I haven't read through it yet... going to do that now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 11, 2010, 09:33:46 PM
Navibl
God told Joshua to remember these laws and keep them, and in doing so their life would be prosperous. If they were not kept there was punishment. When God sent his son Jesus, Jesus gave us only two commandments. Love God with all our heart and Love one another. Loving God covers the first 4 commandments. Loving one another cover the remaining 6.
Here's that passage where Jesus says that:
Matthew 22:35-40 (King James Version)

35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38This is the first and great commandment.

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

But we have to fulfill the law PERFECTLY, a miss or mistake is as good as a mile. So we are all doomed, except...
Matthew 5:17-20 (King James Version)

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

...fortunately Christ's death paid for all people's sin debt, and all are saved. We still need to live out those 2 laws out of love and thankfulness. But our salvation doesn't hinge on it.

Romans 5:14-21 (King James Version)

14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
All will be resurrected and All will become All. The last enemy is death itself.

1 Corinthians 15:16-28 (King James Version)

16For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 11, 2010, 09:53:16 PM
About TIAI's directing to the Joshua verses. My thought, is that "Joshua" is the exact same Hebrew name as "Jesus", and a very interesting fact is that in the King James Version in an earlier version they make 2 mistakes and forget to translate Joshua to Jesus or Jesus to Joshua. Just as Joshua was the leader to take the Israelites into the promised land and destroyed the enemies such as in the battle of Jericho (I wrote about it and the red string bracelet of MJ's here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , so Jesus was the leader to take Christians into the promised land, which could refer to a kingdom of our hearts and/or the future kingdom on earth when he returns and rules the nations with a rod of iron. I personally believe there is a strong connection between MJ and the Messiah, Christ, Jesus.  These verses give the kingdom of MJ principles IMO which are to love God the Creator of the Universe and love all people and things He has created. (I have written a while back about how I believe the New Testament was originally written in the same Hebrew as the Old Testament, and this article is some of the proof for this. Only later was it translated into Greek and those 5000 ancient copies were all that remained after the tumultuous times of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.)

Acts 7:45 & Hebrews 4:8
Jesus, Joshua: What's The Difference Anyway?
Look at these two verses in the KJV:

Acts 7:45 (KJV) "Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;"

Hebrews 4:8 (KJV) "For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day."

Comparing those verses with other versions, we see the following:

Reference KJV NKJV NIV NASB RSV YLT ASV
Acts 7:45 Jesus Joshua Joshua Joshua Joshua Joshua Joshua
Hebrews 8:4 Jesus Joshua Joshua Joshua Joshua Joshua Joshua

Looking at the context of these two verses, it is easily seen that they are referring to when Joshua was leading the Israelites into the promised land. So why does the KJV have "Jesus" in these two verses while the other translations have "Joshua"?

A look at the underlying Greek in these verses shows that "Iesous" is the name under discussion here. Everywhere else in the NT, it is translated correctly as "Jesus", because that's who it is referring to. However, in these two verses (Acts 7:45 and Hebrews 4:8), the name is the same, but referring to Joshua of the Old Testament, not Jesus of the New.

The answer lies in the fact that the name "Joshua" in Hebrew ("Yahowshuwa" , Strong's #3091) is the same name as "Jesus" in Greek ("Iesous" , Strongs #2424).

The problem is that these two names are NOT equivalent in English. In Hebrew, there is one name "Yahowshuwa", and in Greek there is one name "Iesous". In English, we have two names, "Joshua" and "Jesus", so when the translators see "Iesous" in the Greek, they must choose which English name to use, since it can either mean "Jesus" or "Joshua". Context is the key, and the correct choice for Acts 7:45 and Hebrews 4:8 is "Joshua".

It's similar to the following silly example. Suppose we want to translate the sentences "Look at the elephant's long trunk. He uses it to spray water on himself." into another language. We do fine up to the word "trunk", because in English this single word can mean (among many other things) "an elephant's nose" or "a large case". In the language we want to translate this sentence into, suppose there are two entirely different words, one meaning "an elephant's nose", and the other meaning "a large case." Of course, the correct word to use in the translation, because of context, would be the one meaning "an elephant's nose", and it would be a translation error to instead use the word that means "a large case". The exact same thing is happening here when translating the Greek "Iesous" into English. In Acts 7:45 and Hebrews 4:8, the Greek name "Iesous" should be translated as "Joshua", not "Jesus".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 01:31:43 AM
Thank you MJonmind .... I found what you have written very interesting and enlightening  :D   I think we must always approach the lessons contained in the Bible knowing that we are reading an INTERPRETATION of what was written in the original languages i.e. Hebrew and Greek.  Many phrases lose their true meaning through translation.  The elephant's trunk is just one example of how things can be misinterpreted when trying to find a literal translation from one language to another.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_Anna_

November 12, 2010, 02:12:43 AM
My opinion is that TS was referring strictly at the message. Not in a religious way, only coming from a religious source. Those are words that can be said by anyone as an advice.

I have been wondering about all these Bible quotes redirections, being not a religious person myself, I find it hard to be reading them because I feel forced to read/believe something I do not. I am not an atheist, just not religious and for me it doesn't matter what you believe, call it God or a higher force above us, that I am certain that is, but I do not agree with following the Bible literarily. Religion has always been a source of demands and constrictions, some religions are simply absurd in their commands, it somehow enslaves the believer. I am simply not made for that and nothing can make me change my values and views.

So I do NOT agree with following the Bible as it is, but think for yourself and see if you blindly bend your head and do whatever they say to do, or live your life on the rules of your ass. So yeah,the religion (literarily) bothers me in all this because seeing that not many of us are religious and when I keep seeing quotes from the Bible, I feel like forced to go on that path which I will not do even with a gun to my head, if that is what I believe and want.

BUT, probably these are shown because I think that Bible is a book that is most quoted and even more by religious people, so it's a source to find quotes that fit in the life. I use do read all the time, quotes from clever people and I am like a sponge, gathering all the wisdom that they provide, and a lot of times I use quotes from them in real life because some of them shockingly fit 100%.

For instance I absolutely feel completely a quote from Buddah (and I have nothing to do with the cult/religion, I just read because it's pure wisdom), there's such cleverness and wisdom and freedom of thinking ,out of any religious aspect. Recently I read it:

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

I hope that TS means the pure message and not the messenger it comes from or what it implies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 03:01:20 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
By the way, Eliza just posted on twitter today that the date has been postponed to December, but she didn't say the date.

I follow Eliza on Facebook and she has posted 14 December at 1.30 pm court case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 03:04:23 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
~Souza~, isn't Crowley the father of Satanism and/or Occultism?  Just going from memory... I may be off.

Will post my thoughts on this redirect in a bit... nice to have you back TS (although I know you never left)  :D

Isnt Alister Cowley featured on the front of the Dangerous Album.

Details of Allister Cowley found here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings to all.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 12, 2010, 03:20:33 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
By the way, Eliza just posted on twitter today that the date has been postponed to December, but she didn't say the date.

I follow Eliza on Facebook and she has posted 14 December at 1.30 pm court case.

also 14? Michael's album on december 14, Prince's tour begins on December 14, Eliza's court case december 14? I don't think the court case date could have been chosen but it's a pretty weird coincidence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Serenitys_Dream

November 12, 2010, 03:29:48 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
~Souza~, isn't Crowley the father of Satanism and/or Occultism?  Just going from memory... I may be off.

Will post my thoughts on this redirect in a bit... nice to have you back TS (although I know you never left)  :D

Isnt Alister Cowley featured on the front of the Dangerous Album.

Details of Allister Cowley found here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings to all.

;)

No, that is P.T. Barnum on the Dangerous album with Tom Thumb on his head.

P.T. Barnum
Phineas Taylor Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the circus that became the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Billed as "The Greatest Show on Earth".

Circus Elephants Arrive At Staples Center Hours Before Jackson Memorial
July 7, 2009

Eleven Asian elephants and seven horses walk into the Staples Center, hours before a memorial service for recently deceased singer Michael Jackson is to take place at the same location, during the traditional Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus Animal Walk from the circus train on July 7, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Wherever the Ringling Bros. circus performs, the elephants and other animals must walk from the train to the performance arena. The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus is arriving for their 2009 month-long southern California engagement.

[youtube:1ndsj7wz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOUwJgndupg[/youtube:1ndsj7wz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 04:37:41 AM
All this talk of Alesteir Crowley stirred some memories in my head and the first things that came to mind were obviously all the internet rumours of George W. Bush being his grandson, I also know that he was one of the many figures featured on the Beatles Sgt Peeper album, like the Michael album with all it's many different people.  And I know he's been an influence on many and featured as a fictional character in various books, there was one in particular I thought had something to do with the name Illuminati so I did a search and it's a 1981 book called Masks of the Illuminati.  I gather one of the songs on the new album is called Behind The Mask which of course can have many interpretations but still makes you wonder... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 12, 2010, 09:07:30 PM
Ok here are my thoughts....

So the redirect is Joshua 1:8-9

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

A little background…

In a number of ways, the preparation for invasion and the conflict that lay before Joshua and the people begins in this chapter. And it is significant that this preparation in chapter one proceeds out of God’s communication. First, God speaks and commissions Joshua (1:1-5) and then calls him to be strong and courageous (1:6-9). In view of this word from God, Joshua speaks to the people and gives them instructions for preparing to cross the Jordan in three days (1:10-15). This is followed by the response of the people which, of course, had its source in the Word of God (1:16-18). God’s revelation should always be followed by a response that is in keeping with His inspired Word.

Based on what TS has spoken about before in his updates and redirects (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) this is how I interpret this redirect.  Please keep in mind, I am trying to put myself in TS’s mindset to figure out what he’s trying to convey.

It’s likening Michael to Joshua and us to the people.

Like Joshua, TS has hinted that Michael is being used by God in His battle against evil conspiracies in this world

That MJ is here to help save people from the many problems in this world; love is the reason, love is the answer.

That MJ plans to turn the NWO upside down with the hoax

If this is the case then MJ has been commissioned by God (like Joshua) and now we, MJs Army of LOVE, must prepare for battle.  We need to gather around MJ by joining MJ’s Army of LOVE.

However, we can not be hypocrites spreading the message of LOVE without living it ourselves.  We need to love and support MJ AS WELL AS EACH OTHER!!

We as soldiers in MJs Army of LOVE NEED to embody the following: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation and the Word of God.

I know many of you do not follow the Bible.  That’s fine.  The Bible aside, if I said we should live our lives in truth, do what is right, live and promote peace, move forward in confidence and faith…. Would that be so bad?  ;)

For those who do follow the Bible, believe in God: If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!

Remember, this is a critical point for the hoax and in end times (as TS said).

Remember, MJ will return… there is a deadline of sorts.  I don’t know what this deadline is but it’s there.

We are just waiting for his command… and then we’ll begin. :-)

**************************end of blog post************************

I was also thinking too that these words to be strong and courageous were given just before Joshua was to go into battle.  I believe we are getting ready for the battle of a lifetime!

Lastly, sorry if there are duplicate thoughts already mentioned in this thread... I haven't read through it yet... going to do that now.

I think this is a very important message on a significant date. I agree with everything you said here lilwendy. It feels like what is going on right now, I think Michael may have kickstarted the battle using his 'Breaking news' song.

The part that stood out to me was

I just keep hearing "Carry me, like the river Jordan" I think thats right?  For three days would fit into the snippet release and the full song release.
All of this part has meaning for me.

With the second part:-

This feels like "On Michaels command!!!"

I think the 'Book of Law' by Crowley is also worth looking into, I haven't looked at too much yet, what I have read is very interesting. It may be a bit creepy as said before, but it is very intriguing.

I feel a direct purpose for this redirect!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions