"He Said, She Said..What The Devil Said"
November 11, 2010, 02:21:08 AM
I looked for this in other threads and didn't see it.  If it's posted already please delete this.

Has anyone read this article by MJJ777?  I cannot embed the articles on her site so here's the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please read if it's not been discussed previously.   Included is the transcript of interview with Teddy Riley.  Riley seems to clearly indicate that he and John McClain (lawyer for the Estate) are feuding insinuating that McClain mixed the same songs that Riley did but Riley's were better,  McClain is angry about this and he began stirring the pot. (?)  Riley says he was called in at the end to finish the cuts as  he's always called in to finish MJ's work.
I think that most people in the business see Riley as a master producer, in a league of his own, but McClain - lawyer for the Estate -- is also a producer, correct?  So, he wants to produce and run the Estate???  Sounds like a territorial fight.

Is this why there's the talk about "two versions of the song"  And again, the Estate vs. family and friends?  The devil is truly in the details... Read between the lines.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "He Said, She Said..What The Devil Said"
November 11, 2010, 02:36:50 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Producer Teddy Riley called in to an Atlanta radio station last night and told as much as he could about the making of “Breaking News” and other new Michael Jackson tracks. Among other things, Riley says MJ estate co-executor John McClain “challenged” him on the recordings for the new album."

“Now all of a sudden it’s not Michael’s voice because his songs didn’t make it.” Riley says McClain wanted him on the project just so his own name–McClain’s–would be associated with Riley’s. Riley also revealed he hasn’t been paid for his work, still has no contract, and took just five hours to remix “Breaking News.”

Riley also says: “There’s been a conspiracy from A to Z.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 05:22:08 AM
What would this show? That it's an issue between them 2? If it's that, then where is Michael's hand in all this?If it's just about how the song was mixed then it's not what we thought, that Michael did it on purpose.

I don't understand anything anymore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 07:54:22 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
What would this show? That it's an issue between them 2? If it's that, then where is Michael's hand in all this?If it's just about how the song was mixed then it's not what we thought, that Michael did it on purpose.

I don't understand anything anymore

I agree with you ,now i´m a little bit confused .  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions