Source:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson has been dead for more than a year but there was a stir of echoes recently when, to mark the forthcoming release of the first new material since he bowed out, both his children and father spoke up from their different sides of the grave.

The children – so light-skinned that they resemble the result of an illicit liaison between Nicole Kidman and Casper The Friendly Ghost – were cool, calm and collected as they paid tribute to their dear old dad who, despite his habits of dangling babies over balconies and having sleepovers with rug-rats, turns out to have been just plain folks at home. "He tried to raise us without [us] knowing who he was, but that didn't go so well... I kind of felt like no one understands what a good father he was," Jackson's daughter Paris told Oprah Winfrey, touchingly. "I'd say he was the best cook ever. He was just a normal dad, except he was the best dad."

Meanwhile, Jackson's own dad, the horrifying Joe, popped up like a Demon King, also on Oprah, to recommend the strap as a surefire way of keeping one's kids on the straight and narrow. On hearing that MJ's children are now living with their grandmother, the long-suffering Katherine, I did wonder whether that meant this slap-happy old maniac had access to them and whether the reason MJ might have made them wear masks was to keep them safe from their own grandpa as much as from the prying eyes of Looky-Lous.
And despite seeing the darker side of fame played out on their father's poor ruined face, they told Oprah they plan careers in showbiz – Paris, 12, as an actress and Prince Michael (good try, but not as classy as his uncle Jermaine's son's name: Jermajesty), 13, as a director.

I've noticed this about showbiz dynasties. The parents always give interviews about how lonely it is in the limelight, and how they were just going about their business helping puppies cross the road when the Fame Fairy came down and thrust herself upon them, and how civilians don't understand the pressure (of being caked in make-up and having their photo taken on a daily basis – sort of like being a brain surgeon crossed with a coal miner, pressure-wise) and how they'd give it all up like that for a little house on the prairie and true love.

Then they have a kid – and for all their talk about paparazzi intrusion they thrust that tot into the spotlight as soon as it can scribble its childish scrawl on the dotted line. Look at Madonna – boasting recently about how strict she's been with her 13-year-old daughter Lourdes, never letting her watch television and forbidding such fun teen pastimes as hair-dying and hottie-dating. But she's bragging about her daughter's alleged down-to-earthness at the launch of their junior clothing line, Material Girl, at Macy's.

The message is clear; life beyond showbiz is barely worth living and the best start you can give your brats is to make sure they stay firmly within the limits of the plush playpen. All across the trashy/classy scale, from the ghastly Osbournes to the vile Redgraves, this rule holds – no wonder popular culture often seems so exhausted and uninspired, weighed down as it is by so much lucky sperm and afterbirth washing around.

In light of this the recent hysteria about the authenticity of TV talent shows seems naive and reactionary to say the least. The X Factor, far from being some sort of imperialist Zionist plot, is one of the few places where the unconnected, non-famous-named performer can actually be heard. It doesn't matter who goes home or who stays; if they have a voice, chances are they'll have a career at the end of it.
If he was alive, it's pretty certain that Michael Jackson would be appearing on the season finale; as it is Prince has been tempted out of retirement. To be sung off the stage, no doubt, by Rebecca Ferguson – not Sting's or Adrian Edmondson's or Jools Holland's daughter for a change, but an artiste of amazing skill and promise who, without The X Factor, would probably get no nearer to fame than handing back some dumb WAG's dry cleaning.
Ruled by Etonians as we are once more, with social mobility slowed to an all-time low, the sense of entitlement for the few and jam tomorrow for the many hanging over this country like a suffocating smog slips away, for a few hours on a Saturday night, for a handful of people who would otherwise be condemned to spend their lives doing boring jobs that Kelly Osbourne and Jade Jagger would be far more suited to. You'd have to be a real lemon-sucking killjoy – or else the spawn of a useless mob of free-loading no-marks with a famous name – not to get that.

Someone wanna pass me a bat?
If all it takes to be called a 'journalist' in 2010 is to write some lies and bitter jealous remarks about someone you have ZERO knowledge of then I know plenty of people who are in the wrong career.Half of facebook should be writing articles for the media.
Julie B....you are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
That is all.
Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:45:23 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Somebody swallowed one doozy of a bitter pill.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, I barely skimmed through that ignorant tabloid BABBLE...

Hey, Ms. JULIE...?  ;)  ;)  ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Give her unlimited refills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Give her unlimited refills.

LOL!!! Yeah!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

this is what i call a

"dipping her pen in her a** before writting anything" journalist

We should all send her some brand new toilet paper, because obviously it spreads all over the desk...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

all4loveandbelieve

Who needs to have a bachelors in journalism when you have an ingrade of a journalist like that one. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

I think journalists saw Michael as a deer in open season, like they were kids in a candy shop, trying to outdo each other with how creatively they could butcher, smear, bully, stomp. But like in the best stories/movies the more evil the protagonists/villians, the more brightly shines the hero/good person(s).  So keep on blabbering you gullible, yellow journalists, you will play into the hands of the one you hate.
And yes drink! :lol:
Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:29:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As soon as I got to the Casper/Nicole Kidman bit I seriously disliked this woman.  If Prince, Paris and Blanket are porcelain white then my kids must be transparent because they are WAY darker than mine.  That didn't even make sense.  Someone else who thought he bought white children to order.  Julie Burchill is well known in my country but this is the first time I've read any of her "work".  I haven't been missing anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "trustno1"
As soon as I got to the Casper/Nicole Kidman bit I seriously disliked this woman.  If Prince, Paris and Blanket are porcelain white then my kids must be transparent because they are WAY darker than mine.  That didn't even make sense.  Someone else who thought he bought white children to order.  Julie Burchill is well known in my country but this is the first time I've read any of her "work".  I haven't been missing anything.

It's 100% slander and I honestly don't know how these kinds of people don't fear for their safety on a daily basis.
Does she think because she is writing for what is supposedly a high class newspaper which is mainly bought and read by snotty nosed upper class people that she can actually just write this garbage and it be in some way humerous to them in their little world of perfectness.

Well,Julie you aren't so perfect yourself are you....lets have a look shall we...

Julie Burchill
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Julie Burchill (born 3 July 1959, Frenchay, Bristol) is an English writer and columnist known for her provocative comments,she has written for newspapers such as The Sunday Times and The Guardian. She is a self-declared "militant feminist".She has several times been involved in legal action resulting from her work.
Julie Burchill was born in Bristol, England to working class parents. "Her father was a Communist union activist who worked in a distillery. Her mother had a job in a cardboard box factory.She did not attend university.
Burchill was briefly married to Tony Parsons (whom she met at NME), She left three years later, leaving behind a son. Her relationships, particularly with Parsons, have featured regularly in her work. Parsons wrote that "It's like having a stalker. I don't understand her fascination with someone whom she split up with 15 years ago.Burchill married Cosmo Landesman,with whom she also had a son. The sons from her marriages with Parsons and Landesman lived with their fathers after the separations. After splitting from Landesman, she subsequently married again.
In 2009 she said that she was only attracted to girls in their 20s, and since she was now nearly 50, "I really don't want to be an old perv. So best leave it.

Burchill has spoken repeatedly and frankly of her relationship with drugs, writing that she had "put enough toot up my admittedly sizeable snout to stun the entire Colombian armed forces".[4] She declared that "As one who suffered from chronic shyness and a low boredom threshold ... I simply can't imagine that I could have ever had any kind of social life without cocaine.
Burchill is known for her contentious prose – in her own words, "the writing equivalent of screaming and throwing things-For Michael Bywater, Burchill's "insights were, and remain, negligible, on the level of a toddler having a tantrum"(sounds about right).
Burchill has made frequent attacks on various celebrity figures, which have attracted criticism for their cruelty.On the 25th anniversary of John Lennon's assassination in 2005 she told the Guardian "I don't remember where I was but I was really pleased he was dead, as he was a wife-beater, gay-basher, anti-Semite and all-round bully-boy

So the answer is no.
From that I got this;she grew up in a not so wealthy,lower class household,she is rather uneducated for someone who is writing at such a high position,is a serial bride,questionable because it is RARE for children to be given sole custody to their fathers,her ex husband called her a stalker,she's an in the closet bisexual,a self confessed coke addict with no personality,an ugly heart and tongue,behaviour like a spoilt brat and in general not a very nice woman.

I see ABSOLUTLEY no room for her to be writing ANYTHING about anyone looking at that rap sheet above.
Jealous of his children having a better life than you she probably will ever have?
Just a little bit me thinks.How embarrassing, being jealous of children.
Talking of children,where are hers?Oh....wait.......not with her.
MJ got to keep his because he was innocent...she must of really impressed the courts when trying to keep hers so much so they gave BOTH to their dad's.

She might be glad that John Lennon is dead but at least people mourned him...can't say anyone will be doing the same for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Go Sinders!!! ;) What I took from that bio, "leaving behind a son" implies she didn't want custody but chose to leave her child, then did it again with another relationship.  I know there are women who do that and some have understandable reasons, but in this case I think it goes to show she has no right to judge any parent. I pity her sons, I know someone whose mother walked out on her as a young child and it has seriously screwed up her life.  Julie Burchill's sons obviously are better off with their fathers.  Maybe we should complain en masse to The Independant now too!  They are thought of as being high-end especially compared to The Sun but this just goes to show that the hate and ignorance is STILL going on.  We need to stand up and fight them.  Michael could never sue/denounce every lie that was written about him, that would have been a full-time job.  We can make sure they no longer get away with it though if there are enough of us to be heard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "trustno1"
Go Sinders!!! ;) What I took from that bio, "leaving behind a son" implies she didn't want custody but chose to leave her child, then did it again with another relationship.  I know there are women who do that and some have understandable reasons, but in this case I think it goes to show she has no right to judge any parent. I pity her sons, I know someone whose mother walked out on her as a young child and it has seriously screwed up her life.  Julie Burchill's sons obviously are better off with their fathers.  Maybe we should complain en masse to The Independant now too! They are thought of as being high-end especially compared to The Sun but this just goes to show that the hate and ignorance is STILL going on.  We need to stand up and fight them.  Michael could never sue/denounce every lie that was written about him, that would have been a full-time job.  We can make sure they no longer get away with it though if there are enough of us to be heard.

Oh.I'm going..haha.

Her children sound like they are better off with their fathers than a coke snorting bitch like her.I wouldn't want her as a mother.Imagine how you would turn out...
Usually the mother is given part custody even if they don't really want it because they are the mother and those bonds don't come from just a father,so they do it for the children, so for her to get none..and leave not one but two..at different periods of time..is quite absurd.

I think it is something that we,as believers,fans,friends,family,whatever of Michael have the right and duty to do for him.If writing an email to Julie Burchill telling her what we think is one small part of being a voice for him,giving something back to him for everything he has given all of us,then lets do it.Isn't that what being in an army is all about?
The justice side do it on a daily basis,write,call,email,txt,tweet,you name it..and although they are full on annoying and get it wrong 90% of the time(i'm not going on a rant about them i've already done a huge one in another thread somewhere) they rally their troups and get involved.
So lets do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And to write all this shit to be 5 years in a university.. that lost of time :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even if she had gone to university I think she'd be as ignorant as she is now.  Education does not always equate with wisdom.  Two different things.  People who go to university can be just as prejudiced or even more than those who don't.  How they get away with writing this junk is beyond me, they must assume that it's the opinion of their readers and therefore what they want to hear.  Ms Burchill is going to get a VERY strongly worded e-mail in her inbox tonight, I will be restrained but it won't be easy!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I stopped reading from the Casper and Nicole Kidman kids  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal