Re: ELIMS
November 14, 2010, 11:34:39 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Sinderella, Wow, Maui Thai kickboxer?  8-) Now I imagine that would be the definition of "ripped"!  Seriously though I think you've made all the points as clear as can be, if there are those who still aren't seeing it I doubt they will, until this is all over. Just like all the other theories there are going to be those that believe and those that don't.  It's felt like we're running around in circles at times and I think if we could get our hands on footage that isn't "official", from someone who was actually there, it would be invaluable.  Maybe people were only allowed to film very briefly, there could have been footage confiscated, we really need to hear it from someone who was there.  It is very odd that such a "historic" announcement wouldn't be all over the internet in any other form but the official one (with a couple of exceptions maybe).  Especially after his "death" people who were there would be posting footage and saying "I was there".

Yeah,he's pretty huge,he could lift me up and carry me around like I was a feather...ripped is a good word to describe him haha.

Anyway,there is a lot more than the evidence in this thread to suggest/prove it was not Michael at the 02 but as you say anyone who can't see it,probably never will until the end.
I don't know if there was any promo to even suggest he was coming to do that conference prior to it happening?I know some pretty big MJ fans and they would have gone i'm sure.
It's just like everything else...only one official version,any other version is either taken down immidiatley or just doesn't exist.ie,Susan's aftershow video from Jermaine's show...she can't have been the ONLY person there, same with Ken Rolling-still haven't worked out who he is but he seemed to be the only one on the planet to upload any kind of footage from the Vegas show.I know filming was banned but there are always people who ignore this and do it anyway,they can't confiscate people's phone's-camera's yeah..phones...no.She said that her camera was taken for the show,but given back to her before the afterparty,so people did have them.
And exactly after his 'death' it wouldn't matter about it being allowed to be uploaded or not...the tour was not going ahead therefore the 02 conf meant nothing so where is all the footgage that was quite clearly being recorded??I put a picture up of one small group near the front and circled all the phones and camera's.
I'm not saying it never happened,it clearly did..what I am saying is..look at everything that is wrong with it.It is in keeping PERFECTLY with the other events...odd discrepincies with the filming,the people who took part,things being said and caught on tape -ie..funeral 'and then they said he was alive' 'we're going to a funeral',is it MJ is it someone else,him being an hour late,the connections to TII.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 06:32:25 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
The O2-guy is definitely ripped! He looks like a leightweight bodybuilder.

He looked very thin to me, nothing like a body builder at all (lol) but I have heard people say MJ had a strong handshake.

Maybe because of his clothes...and this why I said "leightweight bodybuilder".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 05:05:01 AM

He looked very thin to me, nothing like a body builder at all (lol) but I have heard people say MJ had a strong handshake.

His shoulders are broader than Michael's,he has a much slimmer frame.
I might have already said it but the guy at the 02 was definitley more top heavy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 06:35:49 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

His shoulders are broader than Michael's,he has a much slimmer frame.
I might have already said it but the guy at the 02 was definitley more top heavy.

His upper body looks maybe like this...omg, if I imagine to fall in his arms...*faints*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 04:31:05 PM
It is MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gstatpro

January 09, 2011, 02:59:07 PM
I think people had a hard time believing Michael got his face nice lookin for this announcement. He look young and smooth faced. face was fuller and he looked great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Wherever you are....

~Souza~

January 09, 2011, 04:18:48 PM
Quote from: "gstatpro"
I think people had a hard time believing Michael got his face nice lookin for this announcement. He look young and smooth faced. face was fuller and he looked great.
You serious? I rather see Mike with an older face full of wrinkles with the genuine big smile than this clown. Sorry, but it really doesn't look like him and IF it turns out to have been him, he did something wrong the last time at the plastic surgeon. That is not intended to be disrespectful, it's just not his aura, not his smile, not his nose at all. I believe a lot, but this I don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions