MissG

Re: ELIMS
November 11, 2010, 01:31:20 PM
I question because if there is a double, that double, even with an equal smile and teeth, should have the teeth fixed to look as Michaels and there can be differences between teeth.

Even if the double is using a fasad of teeth to look as MJ, MJ has the natural ones. IDK, may be with a photoshop program one can light up the teeth and see if they change colour between doubles? Teeht reacts to light in different ways.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 03:14:19 PM
I am not into double theory, but I now express my opinion regarding natural/false teeth. It's a fact that false teeth (crowns, porcelain implants) won't have the translucidity that natural teeth have. Of course there are types and types of crowns, implants ,ect, and of course there are day by day better materials but never a false tooth will look the same (in structure/texture) as a natural tooth.

Natural teeth have a specific translucidity and you won't find a person who has all his natural teeth having all the same texture and translucidity. This is how you spot a crown- by its texture.

I searhed to show us what I am talking about

Crowns:

Natural: - Michael has gorgeous teeth but here's an usual example of natural teeth and how their translucidity look if you have a HQ close up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

MissG

November 11, 2010, 03:18:26 PM
Right. Thats why I also asked to make light comparisons.
A ceramic tooth is not as translucent as a bone tooth and will react to light differently.

@Tarja, was it you the one working as a designer? Do you have the tools to alter the light in order to see if the teeth of the "O2 MJ´s" are corresponding to each other?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 11, 2010, 03:27:21 PM
Can I just point out that were were shown in TII a table of 6men sitting around with 02 MJ pictures on the screen open in photoshop.Non of the photos lurking on google or anywhere else are original and untouched by photoshop.

You would have to get an original photograph to work from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 11, 2010, 03:39:49 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Can I just point out that were were shown in TII a table of 6men sitting around with 02 MJ pictures on the screen open in photoshop.Non of the photos lurking on google or anywhere else are original and untouched by photoshop.

You would have to get an original photograph to work from.

Good point.

I guess we will neer know. Even the original could have been manipulated to create the double controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 11, 2010, 03:42:50 PM
I think Michael was wearing weird make-up to look like this Vendetta-guy...  It's all an illusion...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

~Souza~

November 11, 2010, 03:43:58 PM

Even if Mike himself would come out and say he was O2 dude, he should have to prove it because I would call BS. I agree with Sin, there is nothing about this guy that even makes me think it's him. Everything screams prostetic make-up to me and MJ behind the curtain directing this circus.The mannerisms and voice could have been intentionally weird if it was MJ himself, but the mouth does not match and to me that's a dead giveaway. I don't look at teeth because they are probably false and scars can be made with prostetic make-up.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 03:52:08 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Right. Thats why I also asked to make light comparisons.
A ceramic tooth is not as translucent as a bone tooth and will react to light differently.

@Tarja, was it you the one working as a designer? Do you have the tools to alter the light in order to see if the teeth of the "O2 MJ´s" are corresponding to each other?

Yes, I work with photo edition since 10 years - not as my job but as a hobby sort to say. If you want me to help you with something, show me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Do

November 11, 2010, 03:54:38 PM
Although I hate to dissect Michael, I still believe it's him at the O2. I agree with some posters that his behaviour was very 'weird' and that he spoke with a 'strange' (english) accent (but I heard him doing it before, I believe it was in the Bashir-interview, although I'm not sure about that), but I agree with Mjjamm that his lower lip is a big giveaway. And if you compare his nostrils in the second and thirth picure, then I feel they are very similar. His 'weird' behaviour was probably caused by nerves, he hadn't been in the spotlight for almost 4 years (and the last time for him wasn't in a very happy period to say the least) and maybe he was afraid to get negative reactions (again). Not by his fans ofcourse but you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

November 11, 2010, 04:24:23 PM
 Released:March 09
Released December 09

Michael must have had an on the spot nose job/St Tropez tan done and then had it wiped off mid speech without anyone seeing ORRRRRR it was these guys realising someone over did it with everything so shit...better make it look more like MJ...

My bet is on the table full of computer photoshop nerds working away at them..

The chin,nose,hands...everything is WRONG wrong wrong.

and Just to show you what else I was talking about earlier,

Isn't it a shame that all those people and the people behind them lost their footage/usb leads to upload all the photos and filming....all those hundreds of thousands of pictures taken...and none of them made it to google images.

I've got more footage uploaded on the net from the people who went to my shows I used to do than what's up from this 02 nonsense.

I can go on and on
Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:37:59 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjammTopic starter

November 11, 2010, 04:33:48 PM
Theres vids on youtube raw of the announcement
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

November 11, 2010, 05:33:01 PM
Quote from: "mjjamm"
Theres vids on youtube raw of the announcement

True, I've seen them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

mmz

November 11, 2010, 05:45:10 PM
it was Michael..I know..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 06:31:33 PM
I'm not disputing there are SOME videos up,but there were 2000 people there.2000 people take a lot of photos and videos.
I'd say 98% of the 02 pics available are the approved/controlled ones already photoshopped,red curtain behind him and then the odd one of him arriving/leaving-but not many of those.
MJ might have been there so he was 'spotted' and it made it harder to argue it wasn't him....but it didn't work because it is clearly someone else.

and then just some of MJ through early to mid 2009

Ok so not his smile,although that is present too.....did someone give him a hair cut on the way and like....chop off the entire back part of his head to give him a bob...cause when he left his hotel...it was shoulder length to the back-you can see it touching his shoulders,and by the time the 02 kicked off...it was gone.

Feb 2009 ^  

March 2009^

April 2009^  

May 2009^

June 09^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

November 11, 2010, 06:33:58 PM
If any of you have a chance to look at Michael at the 50 birthday party of Christian Audigier I saw it somewhere recently and I couldn't believe how much it looked and sounded like the 02 Mike. If I can find it again I will post it. As I said earlier in the post it is either the same imposter or they are both Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions