2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: The letter to ITV/Kelvin McKenzie & the media
November 13, 2010, 12:03:43 AM
I had a few returned emails, but then I saw these two replies.....

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your email regarding This Morning.

I can confirm that I have forwarded your email to the This Morning production office for their attention.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV as we always welcome viewers’ feedback.

Regards

ITV VIEWER SERVICES - GDL

And this from TMZ....

Thank you for contacting TMZ.com!

We will do our best to follow-up on your question, comment, tip, inquiry or other request, however, this is an auto-response -- so please do not reply.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 12:49:38 AM
Well, as usual I could only manage to send them about an hour ago, but I did most of them. I pray they get through!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

November 13, 2010, 04:29:50 AM
Let us hope that ITV issue an apology next week, the campaign on twitter is still going on. I don't think all the emails got through from me, but the main ones did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

November 13, 2010, 05:47:13 PM
[youtube:3kunt1ub]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7C3lCPNdU&feature=share[/youtube:3kunt1ub]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 14, 2010, 11:44:18 AM
CEThomson

Paul Jones, US Ambassador to Malaysia and personal friend of Michael Jackson, has complained to ITV over Kelvin MacKenzie's comments. 4 minutes ago via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

November 14, 2010, 12:25:27 PM
CEThomson

Paul Jones, US Ambassador to Malaysia and personal friend of Michael Jackson, has complained to ITV over Kelvin MacKenzie's comments. 4 minutes ago via web

This very well :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 14, 2010, 02:17:22 PM
Hi,

I emailed my opinion as soon as I saw it on TV but could someone post the link for the twitter campaign-Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 14, 2010, 06:12:17 PM
Well, I guess they are sending this email to everyone we know who is coming and will continue as long as slandering Michael.

Thank you for your email regarding ‘This Morning’.

We have forwarded your email onto the production office on your behalf for their attention as soon as possible.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV as we always welcome viewers’ feedback.

Kind regards

ITV VIEWER SERVICES - SH  

If you require any information to be provided in an alternative format for accessibility reasons, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 08448814150 or by emailing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where we will be happy to discuss your requirement and / or endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 14, 2010, 07:21:00 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
CEThomson

This very well :lol:

AWESOME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 07:44:55 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
CEThomson

That is excellent news. Someone with authority. Let's hope these people stand up and do the right thing by apologizing. I'm glad to see Paul Jones do the right thing too. I didn't know he was friends to Michael but then, who isn't... :)

Sunday, 14 November 2010
US Ambassador Lends Support to Kelvin MacKenzie Campaign
Paul W Jones, US Ambassador to Malaysia, has added his voice to the growing chorus of protest over Kelvin MacKenzie's controversial comments about Michael Jackson last week.

MacKenzie provoked a storm in Jackson's fan community this week after saying that he had a 'substantial question as to how and why' Jackson's children had ever been born, that the star's death could have 'saved some children from a lifetime of being mentally corrupted' and that the star's children are better off now their father is dead.

The comments have already attracted the ire of Jackson's nephew Taj, who on Thursday used his twitter account to threaten ITV with legal action unless they issue an on-air apology.

Now US Ambassador Paul Jones, a friend of Jackson's, has fired off a missive to ITV. He has not released his email for publication as he complained in a private, not professional, capacity - but his wife today confirmed that both she and her husband had registered complaints with the broadcaster.

In her email to ITV, Jones' wife Catherine said she was 'disgusted' and 'angry' over MacKenzie's 'sickening' comments and that an on-air apology is 'the very least [ITV] can do'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 14, 2010, 08:54:01 PM
I am all for it! Much love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 14, 2010, 09:45:31 PM
It's  good to see that Paul Jones has joined the team!! I just sent another, more "personal", email to ITV and I let them know that we weren't "going away"...EVER!!! :lol:  :lol:  I also said a few more "choice" things to them, being as respectful as I could, under the circumstances. It will be something to see if they finally issue an apology tomorrow...I won't hold my breath waiting though! These "ass wipes," like Kelvin MacKenzie, disgust me to no end...and speaking of "disgusting", who the hell makes these laws, that if someone is "dead", you can slander the hell out of that person, with absolute no consequence! No wonder this world is so "Fucked up!" :evil: (sorry guys for the language, but in this case I hope that you will forgive me.)

Lets see what tomorrow brings...I was going to say we should get this "law" changed, but if we can't even get a damn apology from ITV, I guess trying to get someone to change a "law", would be absolutely impossible, right?

Sending you all Love and Light, again, thanks to all those who are not giving up this fight!!
Bless you all for your efforts!

We're trying Michael...we ARE trying! I Love you friend. Hope you are well ...well, as well as can be expected. We love you more!
Dayna xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 05:02:50 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Grace"
CEThomson

That is excellent news. Someone with authority. Let's hope these people stand up and do the right thing by apologizing. I'm glad to see Paul Jones do the right thing too. I didn't know he was friends to Michael but then, who isn't... :)

Sunday, 14 November 2010
US Ambassador Lends Support to Kelvin MacKenzie Campaign
Paul W Jones, US Ambassador to Malaysia, has added his voice to the growing chorus of protest over Kelvin MacKenzie's controversial comments about Michael Jackson last week.
MacKenzie provoked a storm in Jackson's fan community this week after saying that he had a 'substantial question as to how and why' Jackson's children had ever been born, that the star's death could have 'saved some children from a lifetime of being mentally corrupted' and that the star's children are better off now their father is dead.
The comments have already attracted the ire of Jackson's nephew Taj, who on Thursday used his twitter account to threaten ITV with legal action unless they issue an on-air apology.
Now US Ambassador Paul Jones, a friend of Jackson's, has fired off a missive to ITV. He has not released his email for publication as he complained in a private, not professional, capacity - but his wife today confirmed that both she and her husband had registered complaints with the broadcaster.

In her email to ITV, Jones' wife Catherine said she was 'disgusted' and 'angry' over MacKenzie's 'sickening' comments and that an on-air apology is 'the very least [ITV] can do'.

Go Paul and his wife....and Taj..although he tweets before thinking far too often at least he does get involved in protecting Michael's name and legacy so hats off to him.

Someone should email this Lucinda back
Could you please tell whoever is orchestrating this stupid campaign that both of Kelvin MacKenzie’s names are spelled wrong? This does not enhance your credibility in any fashion.
Lucinda Chodan
Editor-in-Chief
Please note my new e-mail: lchodan@timescolonist.com"
[/b]

and give her an update on who is now involved and ask her if she still thinks it is a stupid campaign?And that it isn't just people in the UK and Europe but it has reached the US and the Jackson family.
Give her hell as well,stuck up bitch.

Also,if you have yet to get your emails into the PCC about Julie Burchill's article on 11/11/2010 about Michael and his children.

Take them down now and it's a few less to contend with in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 15, 2010, 04:03:55 PM
I haven´t got a reply yet. Some emails have been not delivered also   :?  And I corrected the names and sed it back to every one  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 15, 2010, 08:49:16 PM
Where are Michael's other friends?  Surely he has some "good" relationships with those in the world of journalism.....and even if they are not in "media", why aren't more speaking up?????????  Wouldn't they have more impact than just us fans?????   Paul Jones, a friend, has done a wonderful thing.

Sad that more don't feel the need to stand up for such an injustice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions