mjboogieTopic starter

Re: Where's the compassion O?
November 11, 2010, 12:51:57 PM
What I want to know is why has she NOT responded to the letters we sent DEMANDING an apology? :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 01:12:18 PM
I'm 50/50 about Oprah being in on it, and if she's not she must suspect something. Everyone was so careful of what they were saying, especially the kids. By the way, Oprah is a journalist she isn't supposed to show emotion during an interview, because that's seen as bias. A lot of TV hosts of talk shows do, but really you aren't supposed to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

February 20, 2011, 08:55:07 PM
To be honest I'm unsure what you mean about Oprah's lack of compassion. Haven't watched it in awhile but I recall her looking sad while Katherine cried and telling her it was okay and not to apologise. She also held her hand as they went to a break. I remember reading Randy's twitter page around the time of the interview & he was saying he didn't like Oprah being in the house because she had done a 1993 show about molestation which he felt implied Michael's guilt.  Perhaps the kids knew Randy didn't like her, and maybe Randy wasn't the only one disliking her?

When Oprah went off at Joe for hitting Michael it seemed her and Katherine ganged up on him when they both said beating and whipping are the same thing. I think Joe deserved it, whether Oprah was a guest or not.

The lack of tears from the kids did seem odd but it was interesting Katherine made a point of saying Paris could look at his photos in her room without crying.  Actually Blanket looked like he knew something; he curls up in his chair, covers his mouth and has a little smirk on his face, maybe it's true he is just shy and was trying his best to at least smile, I don't know.  Maybe the family told him not to say a lot, because at his age he could easily slip up accidently.  

I know they say kids are resilient but if you watched the Oprah show shot in Sydney (where I'm from!) where Steve Irwin's wife and kids were talking, Bindi seemed okay but Bob, who is 7, just like Blanket was when MJ "died" was tearing up a lot, it was so sad.  Note Steve Irwin died when Bob was only 2 years old! So Bob would hardly even remember his father, and yet he still got really upset when his mum spoke about him. Ok, maybe he just got upset coz his mum was, but I just thought it was an interesting comparison between Steve's kids & Michael's kids...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

February 20, 2011, 09:46:37 PM
I just watched some more of it again. KJ says Paris is very emotional, but straight after she says she can look at his pictures without crying. How is that being emotional? If she were so emotional she would be more upset when talking about him. Ok, so it was about 18 months after it happened, but still?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions