" The Truth About Mauras Lies "
November 09, 2010, 04:50:06 PM
It's about time her lies were revealed, her lies known but also STOPPED!. mods, don't delete this topic, because people need to know the truth, i am simply the messenger.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: " The Truth About Mauras Lies "
November 09, 2010, 04:55:38 PM
I hope this forum doesn't become a stomping ground where everyone who has an axe to grind thinks they have a safe haven and support from within. I know several people here have bashed Maura in the past but I'd like to ask where L.O.V.E. fits into this message. It doesn't.

We need to remember that new people coming onto this forum who haven't been around won't know the history of Maura and will only serve to show Michael Jackson's Army of L.O.V.E. in a hateful, judgmental light.

I didn't feel the need to watch these hateful videos and it's my hope that others aren't distracted by this nonsense either.

I hope the mods and admins show a sense of decency and lock this thread.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

November 09, 2010, 09:53:10 PM
I don't have time to spend on this sort of stuff. I work full time, have a house and husband and family + many animals to look out for and only enough time left in a day to spend on information that will help this hoax reach it's intentions and also educate and enlighten my mind and spirit. THIS kind of post does not meet that requirment. I'm asking nicely....please don't waste my time...it's too valuable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 10:05:01 PM
It's sad that the moment Maura (or anyone for that matter) voices a negative opinion about Michael they are automatically a "liar" or "ignorant". :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions