Re: Why a cooking MJ doesn't fit 6/25/09
January 19, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "chloead505"
Very good reasoning. I did think about it a lot myself. What a weird time to go to sleep!! And it's not just the eating routine, but think of the rehearsals..they usually started in the afternoon and would end late at night. So you'd think maybe 2.30am would be the appropriate time :?:

Well, here's the "official" explanation for why 2:30 am didn't happen and 10:30 am did.  :roll:  (They needed to come up with something to prop up the whole Propofol OD story.)   From the search warrant affidavit:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 22: Two days prior to his death, Murray attempted to wean Jackson from propofol by giving him a lower, 25 milligram dosage, along with anti-anxiety drug Ativan (lorazepam) and the sedative Versed (midazolam), which successfully got Jackson to go to sleep.

June 23 Leaving the propofol out, Murray gave Jackson Ativan and Versed, which helped Jackson get to sleep.

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.

2 a.m.: Unable to sleep, Jackson was injected with 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV by Murray.

3 a.m.: With Jackson still awake, Murray gave the singer 2 milligrams of Versed through an IV.

5 a.m.: Jackson was still not asleep, at which point Murray gave him another 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV.

7:30 a.m.: Murray administered the still restless Jackson another 2 milligrams of Versed in his IV. During this entire sequence, Murray reportedly told investigators, he was at Jackson's bedside monitoring him with a pulse oximeter connected to the singer's finger to measure his pulse and oxygen statistics.

10:40 a.m.: After repeated requests and demands from Jackson, Murray finally gave him 25 milligrams of propofol, diluted with the local anesthetic lidocaine through the IV drip to keep Jackson sedated. The lidocaine, which Jackson referred to as "anti-burn," is used to counter-act the typical burning sensation at the site of the propofol injection. Jackson finally went to sleep, and Murray told police he continued to monitor the pop star.

10:50 a.m.: Murray got up to go to the bathroom.

10:52 a.m.: Murray returned and noticed that Jackson was not breathing. The doctor began CPR and injected .2 milligrams of Anexate, a drug used to counteract the effects of sedative drugs. Murray called Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, on his cell phone for help and asked him to send security upstairs for an emergency. When no one came to assist, Murray went downstairs to the kitchen and asked the chef to send up Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, then returned to continue CPR.

11:18 a.m.: Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Approximately 12:22 p.m.: Security guard Alberto Alvarez called 911 on his cell phone. The affidavit suggests that nearly 82 minutes passed between the time Murray found Jackson not breathing and the time an ambulance was called.

12:22 p.m.: Los Angeles Fire Department rescue ambulance responded to an emergency call at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills, California, estate. Jackson was transported to UCLA Medical Center, along with Murray.

2:46 p.m.: Jackson was pronounced dead, and Murray refused to sign the death certificate.

Right, in their effort to provide us with "explanation" they sort of exaggerated it all. I mean when you read it you'd think he would have been dead by 5am  :roll:
So the day before one shot was enough and the next night he needed like..what.. x times more??? And Murray on his private cell phone. PUH-LEASE!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Whatever version they tell us, I just can't believe it  :lol: He couldn't sleep is a lame excuse in my eyes because having an anesthesia = no sleep in its true sense = no regeneration = no rest = no nothing. So alone the explanation he needet to have anesthesia to sleep makes me go  :roll:  :twisted:  :shock:  :shock:  :? altogether. They probably think we are stupid ...  :roll:

10.30 AM? No way. Skipping rehearsal is what we also heard Michael did. Sure, we don't know the details of what exactly happened but THIS timeline is just ... yaaaawwwwnn 8-)
ABSOLUTELY!
No REM sleep- no rest.  And the long term effects are motor disturbances.  So, yeah- Michael used (overused according to Murray) a drug that would not help him sleep at all (being “under” is NOT the same as sleeping) AND would put at risk his dancing.
Plus,- I had to laugh about this:  So, Murray would get MJ off the propofol by pumping him full of benzodiazephines (Atavan, Versed, and Valium) which have HORRIBLE long term side effect and are highly habit forming.   But then again, Murray also did not know CPR…so what a great doc he was supposed to make.
It doesn’t add up.  
I like the added idea brought up that Michael would have wanted to have breakfast with his kids- excellent point! Thank you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Re: Why a cooking MJ doesn't fit 6/25/09
January 20, 2011, 10:20:21 AM
This doesn't make any sense to me !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike