Why a cooking MJ doesn't fit 6/25/09
November 09, 2010, 10:49:49 AM
I know this is somewhat old but still I have to bring it up as it still bugs me:

We all know, Kai Chase was the chef. Paris told us now, that he was the best cook, Mike did the best breakfast. Alright. MJ LOOOOVED having breakfast with his kids. There were quite some people (whose name I can't remember) that stated, he would have made room whenever possible to have the meals with his kids. That makes 3 meals a day when he was around.

OK. Let's assume now, they would have BF somewhere around 9 AM.

Even if Mike got home late, it still is a strange situation in my eyes that he begged Murray for help to sleep at exactly 10.30 AM, having his kids in the house who are used to having the meals with their father. Would he let that out? Even IF he doesn't eat a lot while preparing for a tour  :?: I am sure he would at least want to sit down with them and have his healthy juice with them. There is just something wrong with the picture of possible his children sitting at the bf table waiting for their father and not questioning anything.

To ask someone for help to get some sleep at 10.30 AM when the next rehearsal is set for around noon gives me the chills and has already shortly AFTER 6-25-09. This just doesn't add up. It is not logical.

What we have been told fits more likely a person living ALONE in that house with the luxury of being able to sleep in ... well, an anasthesia isn't really sleeping, is it  :?

But when Mike loved so much spending time with his kids and even cooking for them, then the time 10.30 AM for another nap REALLY is WAAAYYY off.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Re: Why a cooking MJ doesn't fit 6/25/09
November 09, 2010, 10:57:06 AM
Very good reasoning. I did think about it a lot myself. What a weird time to go to sleep!! And it's not just the eating routine, but think of the rehearsals..they usually started in the afternoon and would end late at night. So you'd think maybe 2.30am would be the appropriate time :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 11:02:19 AM
Exactly, 2.30 AM I would say would be somewhat logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

November 09, 2010, 12:49:14 PM
You guys thing one show one statement , you don't what she was talking about she could have met when they were living in vegas before they came back to LA, You act like you are going to learn so much from one air showing. I thought you people are intellingent.

Wake up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 01:06:21 PM
I think Michael was the kind of father that would sit at breakfast every morning with his kids.
No matter what.
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 01:15:36 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
I think Michael was the kind of father that would sit at breakfast every morning with his kids.
No matter what.
Chappie

This I also think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 09, 2010, 01:35:20 PM
Quote from: "dominque"
You guys thing one show one statement , you don't what she was talking about she could have met when they were living in vegas before they came back to LA, You act like you are going to learn so much from one air showing. I thought you people are intellingent.

Wake up.

Our reasoning is not based on one air showing. It is based on the known fact that the "death" occurred around noon (supposedly after MJ had been put to bed). So we're trying to understand why he would wanna go to bed at such strange time. The bfast routine is just another piece of the puzzle. So please don't make judgements like that before you read properly what's been said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

November 09, 2010, 01:38:21 PM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Very good reasoning. I did think about it a lot myself. What a weird time to go to sleep!! And it's not just the eating routine, but think of the rehearsals..they usually started in the afternoon and would end late at night. So you'd think maybe 2.30am would be the appropriate time :?:

Well, here's the "official" explanation for why 2:30 am didn't happen and 10:30 am did.  :roll:  (They needed to come up with something to prop up the whole Propofol OD story.)   From the search warrant affidavit:

June 22: Two days prior to his death, Murray attempted to wean Jackson from propofol by giving him a lower, 25 milligram dosage, along with anti-anxiety drug Ativan (lorazepam) and the sedative Versed (midazolam), which successfully got Jackson to go to sleep.

June 23 Leaving the propofol out, Murray gave Jackson Ativan and Versed, which helped Jackson get to sleep.

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.

2 a.m.: Unable to sleep, Jackson was injected with 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV by Murray.

3 a.m.: With Jackson still awake, Murray gave the singer 2 milligrams of Versed through an IV.

5 a.m.: Jackson was still not asleep, at which point Murray gave him another 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV.

7:30 a.m.: Murray administered the still restless Jackson another 2 milligrams of Versed in his IV. During this entire sequence, Murray reportedly told investigators, he was at Jackson's bedside monitoring him with a pulse oximeter connected to the singer's finger to measure his pulse and oxygen statistics.

10:40 a.m.: After repeated requests and demands from Jackson, Murray finally gave him 25 milligrams of propofol, diluted with the local anesthetic lidocaine through the IV drip to keep Jackson sedated. The lidocaine, which Jackson referred to as "anti-burn," is used to counter-act the typical burning sensation at the site of the propofol injection. Jackson finally went to sleep, and Murray told police he continued to monitor the pop star.

10:50 a.m.: Murray got up to go to the bathroom.

10:52 a.m.: Murray returned and noticed that Jackson was not breathing. The doctor began CPR and injected .2 milligrams of Anexate, a drug used to counteract the effects of sedative drugs. Murray called Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, on his cell phone for help and asked him to send security upstairs for an emergency. When no one came to assist, Murray went downstairs to the kitchen and asked the chef to send up Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, then returned to continue CPR.

11:18 a.m.: Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Approximately 12:22 p.m.: Security guard Alberto Alvarez called 911 on his cell phone. The affidavit suggests that nearly 82 minutes passed between the time Murray found Jackson not breathing and the time an ambulance was called.

12:22 p.m.: Los Angeles Fire Department rescue ambulance responded to an emergency call at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills, California, estate. Jackson was transported to UCLA Medical Center, along with Murray.

2:46 p.m.: Jackson was pronounced dead, and Murray refused to sign the death certificate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 01:43:47 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "chloead505"

Well, here's the "official" explanation for why 2:30 am didn't happen and 10:30 am did.  :roll:  (They needed to come up with something to prop up the whole Propofol OD story.)   From the search warrant affidavit:

June 22: Two days prior to his death, Murray attempted to wean Jackson from propofol by giving him a lower, 25 milligram dosage, along with anti-anxiety drug Ativan (lorazepam) and the sedative Versed (midazolam), which successfully got Jackson to go to sleep.

June 23 Leaving the propofol out, Murray gave Jackson Ativan and Versed, which helped Jackson get to sleep.

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.

2 a.m.: Unable to sleep, Jackson was injected with 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV by Murray.

3 a.m.: With Jackson still awake, Murray gave the singer 2 milligrams of Versed through an IV.

5 a.m.: Jackson was still not asleep, at which point Murray gave him another 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV.

7:30 a.m.: Murray administered the still restless Jackson another 2 milligrams of Versed in his IV. During this entire sequence, Murray reportedly told investigators, he was at Jackson's bedside monitoring him with a pulse oximeter connected to the singer's finger to measure his pulse and oxygen statistics.

10:40 a.m.: After repeated requests and demands from Jackson, Murray finally gave him 25 milligrams of propofol, diluted with the local anesthetic lidocaine through the IV drip to keep Jackson sedated. The lidocaine, which Jackson referred to as "anti-burn," is used to counter-act the typical burning sensation at the site of the propofol injection. Jackson finally went to sleep, and Murray told police he continued to monitor the pop star.

10:50 a.m.: Murray got up to go to the bathroom.

10:52 a.m.: Murray returned and noticed that Jackson was not breathing. The doctor began CPR and injected .2 milligrams of Anexate, a drug used to counteract the effects of sedative drugs. Murray called Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, on his cell phone for help and asked him to send security upstairs for an emergency. When no one came to assist, Murray went downstairs to the kitchen and asked the chef to send up Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, then returned to continue CPR.

11:18 a.m.: Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Approximately 12:22 p.m.: Security guard Alberto Alvarez called 911 on his cell phone. The affidavit suggests that nearly 82 minutes passed between the time Murray found Jackson not breathing and the time an ambulance was called.

12:22 p.m.: Los Angeles Fire Department rescue ambulance responded to an emergency call at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills, California, estate. Jackson was transported to UCLA Medical Center, along with Murray.

2:46 p.m.: Jackson was pronounced dead, and Murray refused to sign the death certificate.

Right, in their effort to provide us with "explanation" they sort of exaggerated it all. I mean when you read it you'd think he would have been dead by 5am  :roll:
So the day before one shot was enough and the next night he needed like..what.. x times more??? And Murray on his private cell phone. PUH-LEASE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 03:26:49 PM
It doesn't make any sense and yet so many non-believers accept it without question.  I don't think ALL of them don't care about Michael, sure plenty don't but the fans who do yet believe what they were told by the media have obviously not paid attention to many of his songs about the media.  It disturbs me that so many are STILL not putting two and two together it goes to show how deeply entrenched society is.  I also think MJ would have had breakfast with his kids, of course do we actually know for sure they were there that day? And the timings don't make sense because we're supposed to notice that.  Some might say that he just couldn't sleep the night before and was desperate to sleep so asked for Propofol at 10.30, intending to skip rehearsals that day.  That might be how they reason it.  That won't wash with us though, because we pay attention! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 09, 2010, 09:28:15 PM
This whole timeline indeed doesn't make sense - and I and others posted about this a long time ago.
But then we don't know if this would be the REAL timeline, if Michael were dead.  This is only Murray's version, as far as I know?  Michael could have died around 8 AM for all we know... But then there would be no excuse for calling 911 at 12:21 PM.

Another thing I've never thought of before: If Murray had to stay in Michael's room and monitor him throughout the night, then Michael must have been sleeping with the lights on?  Or at least 1-2 lamps?  Murray surely can't have been doing his job in the dark?  

Now in the Batshit interview Michael said he slept "with bright lights on", but I'm not sure if he was telling the truth - it seems to me that at times he was playing with Batshit and/or not being himself.

Not sure what to think...

[youtube:1a0igo0p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCKixAtO5M[/youtube:1a0igo0p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 10:20:28 PM
I beLIEve that Mike is purposely messing up everything to get a message across. (maybe coming back; slowing going up to 50% sure)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 09, 2010, 10:26:20 PM
Maybe he made breakfast for the kids at 9 and went back to sleep at 10:30. Maybe a nap? It's a lot of work cooking breakfast! Especially french toast! It's a lot of working being MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 10:32:26 PM
french = 54; 5+4=9 (S#)
toast = 75; 7+5=12; 1+2=3 (S#)
(S#)=special number (3, 6, 7, and 9)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 10, 2010, 12:56:06 AM
Your points are completely valid. I'm still trying to picture Michael cooking. In my best MJ impersonation ".....You want some syyyyy-rup..." None of it makes sense to me.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions