sprint911

Quote from: "Elsa"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
She also talked about Snickers....

Put out for the Olympics :D

Great connection! And Prince mentioned walking on the beach in Bahrain drinking Coca Cola and eating Skittles.

Venetta connection to the Rainbow Connection?
Skittles - Taste the Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
also
Snickers – You’re so close you can taste it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i dont see any connection regarding the skittle, ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This might be a connection.  The parent company of Snickers and Skittles, Mars, Inc., has a "long history of environmental stewardship."  Maybe someone is encouraging us to support this company with our pocketbook when we need our candy "fix."  Here's the first article that comes up on a Google search of "Mars Inc environmental stewardship":  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
Quote from: "curls"
Well I heard he was a rotten cook and almost burnt the house down trying to make toasted cheese for the kids. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore!

Well, good cook or bad cook...I think there's something to be said for mentioning the fact that HE DID ATTEMPT TO COOK....the skill is irrelevant (hell, he's an entertainer, not Wolfgang Puck!)...at least he tried, which is more than most men will do!....besides, random people will say mean things about it just to be nasty & gossipy.  :(  You have to remember, Michael has always had everything done for him ever since he was little--personally, I applaud the effort ;)

Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
I really think there could be something in this. I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it. We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were. We're still paying attention Michael! Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now? Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now

I just want to ask you and everyone else, as I am on another dimension- do you really think that the non-believers got a feeling of Michael being alive and this being a hoax after watching Oprah? Honestly. I am curious about your opinion. Because even some believers dropped some hope after this interview. Do you think that non-believers had the feeling of a hoax watching Mrs. Katherine crying?

I'm not so sure this show was for the "non-believer" as it was much more for "clarification" of who Michael was---how really normal he was and how things could be interpreted wrong and twisted by the media. Like the masks issue- Katherine's take on it was what most people would think---that it was bizarre or odd...but when you listened to Paris (his own child) explain why he did it, it took that "crazy wacko" aspect out of it and you understood the motive behind it.  Maybe the "non believer" after viewing this would start to look into other things about Michael  other than his music and try to see who he really was and eventually find their way here (like most of us) and maybe that's part of getting a "non believers" attention without them really knowing why they are more curious about him now.

This interview was very carefully orchestrated...Good show Jackson family :D

another side note...why do they keep mentioning the fact Paris has her room covered with pictures of Michael...they keep saying this over and over...anyone have any thoughts on it? :?:

Anna - you make some great points. I think the children are the ones that will play the main characters in clearing their fathers name. Whether Michael intended that or not, that is what I see happening. The world could not imagine that those children were normal, right? I think those children, especially Paris, almost single handed made the world stop and take notice. These are strange children? Oh, no! Quite the contrary. They are exceptionally bright, well-behaved, mature, funny, playful, talented, well spoken children who acts the total opposite of someone who has lived in a "Michael Jackson bubble" as people keep saying. These children are more normal and less spoiled than most children in an average home. Michael - you are exceptional and people need to stand up and listen to your advice on parenting.

About the Oprah interview...I don't think it was for the non-believers either. I think it was continuation to clear Michael's reputation. It's a process but you can see it happening. Today there was someone making horrible statements about those children being better off now that Michael is "dead" and Charles Thomson, a writer for The Huffington Post, wrote one of the greatest responses I've seen in a while from a journalist. In the end he said that Michael's biggest legacy may be the fact that he was a great father. Hmmm.....two years ago I would have paid big money that I'd never hear that from ANY journalist in ANY newspaper. Yet, it's in print. Forever etched somewhere in history. Amen.

That interview was odd - a lot of odd statements and some parts seemed very staged. Especially how the children came walking up in the group like they did (all united and everything). It was like "oops - sorry to interrupt. We were having a wonderful time playing with the cousins". While I do believe they get along well, I'm surprised that Oprah didn't settle them into a chair during a commercial break instead of showing the world that they are "normal children". Normal with their messy hair, etc. They were trying to relay a message with that. And I think people understood subliminally what that message is...they are a normal family who happen to have exceptional talents.

Great analysis of the Oprah/Kids exchange, Voice! I would like to read that Charles Thomson piece you mentioned...is this relatively new or are you referring to that great piece he wrote awhile back? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal