No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
U know that place between sleep and awake,the place where you can still remember dreaming?That\'s where I\'ll always love you,Peter Pan.That\'s where I\'ll be waiting.

Lorrie

Re: Michael Jackson - 1995 MTV Video Music Awards
December 15, 2009, 06:35:08 PM
I agree, sma. Glad you linked to the full clip and not just the shorter "Dangerous" part that most people are familiar with. Definitely one of Michael's best performances, right up there with the 1983 Motown 25th Anniversary special when he introduced the Moonwalk, if you ask me.

It's hard to believe that MTV was so disrespectful to him seven years later with the Millennium Award nonsense, after he put their silly network on the map and continued to help keep it relevant.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 07:37:24 PM
yes this is great I actualy own it on the HIStory dvd vol 2. Funny how everyone looks so glad and amazed except LMP ,who looks totally pissed off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 07:51:16 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
yes this is great I actualy own it on the HIStory dvd vol 2. Funny how everyone looks so glad and amazed except LMP ,who looks totally pissed off.
Thanks for the heads-up on where you can get a professional copy of the clip. I downloaded a HD version of the video from online, so I though someone had just made a really high-quality copy from TV. I should have known better.

As for sourpuss Lisa Marie, I bet she's REALLY pissed off these days that she didn't try harder when she was married to Michael, now that she sees how much his gazillions of fans adore him. I would love to know what her problem was back then. She was one of the luckiest women in the world, yet she acted like one of the unluckiest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 08:43:14 PM
:roll:
EWw...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 08:52:51 PM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
EWw...
Eww what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 15, 2009, 09:05:31 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Thanks for the heads-up on where you can get a professional copy of the clip. I downloaded a HD version of the video from online, so I though someone had just made a really high-quality copy from TV. I should have known better.

As for sourpuss Lisa Marie, I bet she's REALLY pissed off these days that she didn't try harder when she was married to Michael, now that she sees how much his gazillions of fans adore him. I would love to know what her problem was back then. She was one of the luckiest women in the world, yet she acted like one of the unluckiest.

Karen said that day was the first time Michael and Lisa saw each other since the day he left home(he was away for a month, according to her) and she didn't even know where he was, because he wouldn't call her. That is why she was so mad.

And yes, I bet Lisa regrets everything she didn't try. She pretty much admitted it in that letter she wrote on her myspace..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

December 15, 2009, 09:16:01 PM
Quote from: "sma"
This is one of my favorite video
Hope you enjoy :)

L.O.V.E. IT!!! i've been looking for this video!! thank youu!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 09:47:46 PM
Quote from: "larab"
Karen said that day was the first time Michael and Lisa saw each other since the day he left home(he was away for a month, according to her) and she didn't even know where he was, because he wouldn't call her. That is why she was so mad.

And yes, I bet Lisa regrets everything she didn't try. She pretty much admitted it in that letter she wrote on her myspace..
Thank you, larab. Do you remember where Karen said that? If so, I'd love a link if you have one.

The explanation actually makes me smile. I knew about Lisa Marie's claims that Michael liked to pull disappearing acts for long lengths of time, and I know some people believe Michael is perfect or a saint or an angel. The fact that he wasn't always on his best behavior just makes him more attractive, normal, and easy to relate to, in my opinion.

I've read Lisa Marie's MySpace post before. However, I'm not so sure she has regrets because she didn't try harder to make their relationship work, or regrets that she didn't stay with Michael so she could reap the benefits of his huge fan base and continuing fame.

His career was struggling back then, thanks to the aftermath of the first child molestation crap, and the public's view of Michael wasn't so great as a result. Many people bet against Michael remaining as popular, loved, and successful as he has. I think Lisa Marie was one of those people, which made it easier for her to call it quits (although that would have made other women put more effort into staying and supporting him).

I try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she has spent so much time running her mouth about him, when he remained totally silent about her. That's the main reason why it's hard for me to excuse her actions and view her in a favorable light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smaTopic starter

December 16, 2009, 10:05:11 AM
Quote from: "miss j"
Quote from: "sma"
This is one of my favorite video
Hope you enjoy :)

L.O.V.E. IT!!! i've been looking for this video!! thank youu!!!!

You're welcome  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
U know that place between sleep and awake,the place where you can still remember dreaming?That\'s where I\'ll always love you,Peter Pan.That\'s where I\'ll be waiting.

larab

December 16, 2009, 10:24:51 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "larab"

Thank you, larab. Do you remember where Karen said that? If so, I'd love a link if you have one.

The explanation actually makes me smile. I knew about Lisa Marie's claims that Michael liked to pull disappearing acts for long lengths of time, and I know some people believe Michael is perfect or a saint or an angel. The fact that he wasn't always on his best behavior just makes him more attractive, normal, and easy to relate to, in my opinion.

I've read Lisa Marie's MySpace post before. However, I'm not so sure she has regrets because she didn't try harder to make their relationship work, or regrets that she didn't stay with Michael so she could reap the benefits of his huge fan base and continuing fame.

His career was struggling back then, thanks to the aftermath of the first child molestation crap, and the public's view of Michael wasn't so great as a result. Many people bet against Michael remaining as popular, loved, and successful as he has. I think Lisa Marie was one of those people, which made it easier for her to call it quits (although that would have made other women put more effort into staying and supporting him).

I try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she has spent so much time running her mouth about him, when he remained totally silent about her. That's the main reason why it's hard for me to excuse her actions and view her in a favorable light.

There was a thread in the old MJHD about Karen's claims on the case. I don't have a link, but I think it was said on her facebook page.

I agree with you, although I think she regrets being such a b**** for so many years. I can't "forgive"(can't find a better word) her either, and I think she is no better than the media. She badmouthed him for 15 years, and he actually cared about her enough to remain silent. The least she could do was respect him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 10:27:02 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
:roll:
EWw...

Eww what? :?  What's with the roll eyes smiley too? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions