everlastinglove_MJ

That is very good news! I'm very happy for her and her family. Send them much love.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

It's a miracle!! I remember when you said the doctor told her father to buy a suit for the funeral... I'm so happy to hear that she's recovering. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

Very good news! Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Yes! Good news for Vanessa - thank you for sharing! Many blessings to her as she continues to recover and become stronger. May God continue to cover her and protect her.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
AMAZING NEWS!!! :D I'm SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for her and for her family. I hope she will stay healthy in the rest of her life. Thank you God, for giving her the strenght and for healing her disease.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello to all the lovely supporters for Vanessa ! I can't wait to tell you the very good news. Vanessa had her last tests and there can't find any tumor ! Yesterday they told the family that they want to get out the port.....i don't know if it's the same name in english....she had a port to get the medications near the neck...directly in a vene from the heart....they let the port there untill it's sure that they don't need it anymore and now they will put it out.
That's a rearly rearly good news ! 16 months after chemo she live her life. Go to school and is very breezy.
I have no words how happy i am and i would share this phantastic news with all off you !
Love to you and all the little children who are fighting again a disease at this moment !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello to all the lovely supporters for Vanessa ! I can't wait to tell you the very good news. Vanessa had her last tests and there can't find any tumor ! Yesterday they told the family that they want to get out the port.....i don't know if it's the same name in english....she had a port to get the medications near the neck...directly in a vene from the heart....they let the port there untill it's sure that they don't need it anymore and now they will put it out.
That's a rearly rearly good news ! 16 months after chemo she live her life. Go to school and is very breezy.
I have no words how happy i am and i would share this phantastic news with all off you !
Love to you and all the little children who are fighting again a disease at this moment !

This is the best post I have read in a very long time!  Thank you so much for the update.  Just to imagine the joy for the family puts a gleam upon my heart.  It over-shadows all other feelings at the moment..... 
Thank you again underthemoon.......
Blessings to you and this little angel with her family!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I am so happy for you Vanessa, sweetie I hope you begin to enjoy your life A.S.A.P.

God bless you!   :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I haven´t been on the forum yet when this topic started.
But I´d like to join you in celebrating this victory of life over death.
So happy to hear that a young life has been safed. May little Vanessa enjoy each and every day there is to come in good health.
May God protect her and always be with her. May all her days be filled with happiness and love.

And since she´s a German little girl, some words in German for Vanessa:

Liebe kleine Vanessa,
ich bin sehr froh heute hier diese wundervolle Botschaft lesen zu können.
Genieße Dein Leben und freu Dich über jeden Tag. Du hast es verdient endlich Deine Kindheit genießen zu können.
Hoffentlich erlebst Du noch viele schöne Tage in Deinem Leben, voll mit Freude, Glück und Liebe.
Alles Gute kleine Maus! Gott schütze Dich! Ich denk an Dich.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
God Bless this sweet child and her family and embrace them with your healing powers of L.O.V.E! You are in my thoughts and prayers, Blessings love and light always.

My english is no good but my thought is the same.  :bearhug:  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you for this wonderful news underthemoon  :bearhug: I hope that Vanessa and her family can enjoy life without sorrow and uncertainty. I can imagine her happy smiles when she's going to school :)

Much LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

@underthemoon, I believe in miracles and that sometimes things happen to remind us that there is still some good left in the world.  I am so humbled by your post and it makes my heart sing in hearing the news you bring this day about Vanessa’s recovery.  I love stories with happy endings, especially children overcoming the odds of life threatening disease and illnesses.  This is wonderful news, Moon! May God continue to Bless you. Give her lots of hugs, and this one is from me  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

That is so good! What a blessed young girl. I remember back a while ago when you told us the doctor told her father to buy funeral clothes...  :icon_pale:

But we're passed that now!  :th_bravo:
Hope God continues to bless her!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

skyways

Thank you for update!

Sending my LOVE and Pray :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know that you all are so happy too and we all need good news to have faith for the life ! Yes, it's rearly a miracle that she is so happy with us. Never complete healthy and there are almost bad days from all the chemo and radiotherapy. But she is so strong and faithfull and she will allways do something special....going swimming or riding her bike, playing with her sister and friends from school and the parents are so lovely....they do do for her and her father comes very tired monday morning to work....lol....sadly i  can only answer with quick reply...without smilys...
She will go her way and i have a wish to you all. There are kids like her and her family in every hospital....fighting for the life and going through hell.
When you have the time or a little money, you can help them.... a little smile or even a hug for the parents is so helpfull, because they all get at the limits in such a situation.
Here is a little official group that you can give money and they make things for the perple and there familes, like a little kitchen only for them, because ppl with cancer often have special wishes what and when they want to eat...so the parents cook for the kids, even in night.
Then they invite a clown or buy toys.
I will stay to support them, because it's the worst think that kids get so ill.....
Make that change...the help can make someone happy right around the corner. Just take a look ! There are so much Vanessa's in the world.

Much love to you all !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions