@Cresendo no u rock:D!!!!! Thnx for speaking from experienced because now I'm not shy really anymore because of you and Lee.H and I thank the both of you with L.O.V.E from the bottom of my heart=]=]=]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Quote from: "Crescendo"
i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

i DONT believe he got cheek implants (check out the whole Jackson family), he didnt do anything to his forehead, or chin EXCEPT for enhancing his cleft (which he said himself). his lips i think he may have outlined. but i dont believe he thinned him.

obviously his nose, skin color and cleft changed which are a few of his prominent features so i think it may give the appearance that he changed alot of things.

but i dont believe that to be the case.

in any case Michael was BEAUTIFULYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I totally agree that Michael was beautiful.

What bugs me is the Bashir interview where MJ was adamant that he had only had two nose surgeries and nothing else.. and yet in the Moonwalk book he admitted to a cleft chin surgery?  That made no sense to me why he would lie like that.
I feel if MJ had been totally honest and said "yeah, ive had plastic surgery so what?" then it wouldnt have become the issue it did.  By not being honest about it, it created mistrust which then led to other problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Eva R

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

i DONT believe he got cheek implants (check out the whole Jackson family), he didnt do anything to his forehead, or chin EXCEPT for enhancing his cleft (which he said himself). his lips i think he may have outlined. but i dont believe he thinned him.

obviously his nose, skin color and cleft changed which are a few of his prominent features so i think it may give the appearance that he changed alot of things.

in any case Michael was BEAUTIFULYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What bugs me is the Bashir interview where MJ was adamant that he had only had two nose surgeries and nothing else.. and yet in the Moonwalk book he admitted to a cleft chin surgery?  That made no sense to me why he would lie like that.
I feel if MJ had been totally honest and said "yeah, ive had plastic surgery so what?" then it wouldnt have become the issue it did.  By not being honest about it, it created mistrust which then led to other problems.
well I don't know. I think Michael didn't even knew what to say anymore. He just don't know what to say anymore. When he says he just had 2 operations, people are talking stupid about him and making things up, but If Michael says that he had more plastic surgeries, people ALSO would talk stupid and stuff. So he just don't know what to say anymore.. my oppinion ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

it is really none of our business what Michael has done, as long as it did not endanger his overall health.

Michael is beautiful enough. I don't know how someone can be that gorgeous, even at 51 years old. it's really incredible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I see in the two first pictures how a very good looking man aged normally and looked even better afterwards. The second picture just looks like a bad angle, bad illumination or simply photoshopped. For me MJ has always been perfect and I've never seen all those changes/surgeries that all the tabloids, and some people here, are talking about. MJ accepted the two nose surgeries and the chin cleft and I believe him, I don't see huge changes, only a kid that became a gorgeus man. And let's not talk about hin inner beauty, other wise we wouldn never stop talking about how great it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

I agree with you. I think I've heard Michael tell the occasional fib. Which i can completely understand. I mean having gotten a nose job or any kinda of surgery to alter your appearance is not exactly something you wanna tell the world even if it obvious.

He should have told Bashir to mind his own business. However Michael was too classy to do that.

All in all.. about his entire life I think Michael did harmless things like taking a picture of himself in the burn chamber to create himself a bizarre image so he could keep himself in the news and on everyone's lips. Which I thought was a brilliant PR move. Intil it came back to bite him. and Michael became a big target to such hideous accusations that weren't true.

So when he had surgeries done, Michael had already had a rep for being "weird" (which I believe he was/is perfectly normal) then the media started to speculate crazy things. So even though Michael told everyone that he only had certain surgeries done the media still began to speculate.

p.s. sorry if my post doesnt make much sense. its been a long day already for me.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Crescendo.. i agree with you.  And after all, if we believe MJ has hoaxed his death then we are believing that MJ has told the biggest lie of all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Amber

:evil:  i hate this subject!  as far as im concerned he did not have many surgeries. to me he looks the same now as he did early ninties late eighties jmo!! he looks just like,well, absolutely brilliant when he is caught off guard ie no make up or stuff yet when he is deliberately out and about for all to see there is times that he seems "off" [2000/2001]  i came to the conclusion he must do something to himself none surgical jmo, to appear in a certain way at these times for whatever reasons cos he looks absolutely fine in normal circumstances like out shopping or court pics sorry for ranting JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Grenat

Actually in the book of J. Randy Taraborrelli he mentions something that could be plausible . He discard all of the rumours saying that Michael lost his nose and all of this BS tabloid told about losing his nose ! that's ridiculous  :D
I'll read the passage if you want

"The truth is that the structure of Michael's nose collapsed years ago, a consequence of extensive trauma from previous surgeries on it.
One subsequent operation was to add cartilage into the tip,to support and reshape it.
However that procedure was not completely successful.Therefore when appearing in public,and often in private, Michael wears a latex appliance, a prosthetic nose tip, wich he camouflage with stage make-up[...]
In March 2003,Vanity Fair reported that without the prothesis Michael ressemble a "mummy with two nostrils holes" This is not true .Without the device his nose appear flatter , more blunt - not pointed "

I think that's the most plausible theory about it.It says that his nose was just a little flat so he wore a prosthetic tip , that's all right ?
Well either way that's not really important if he had 2 or 12 surgeries .
He looked good and he kept his inner self so we shouldn't care much about all of this  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "Grenat"
Actually in the book of J. Randy Taraborrelli he mentions something that could be plausible . He discard all of the rumours saying that Michael lost his nose and all of this BS tabloid told about losing his nose ! that's ridiculous  :D
I'll read the passage if you want

"The truth is that the structure of Michael's nose collapsed years ago, a consequence of extensive trauma from previous surgeries on it.
One subsequent operation was to add cartilage into the tip,to support and reshape it.
However that procedure was not completely successful.Therefore when appearing in public,and often in private, Michael wears a latex appliance, a prosthetic nose tip, wich he camouflage with stage make-up[...]
In March 2003,Vanity Fair reported that without the prothesis Michael ressemble a "mummy with two nostrils holes" This is not true .Without the device his nose appear flatter , more blunt - not pointed "

I think that's the most plausible theory about it.It says that his nose was just a little flat so he wore a prosthetic tip , that's all right ?
Well either way that's not really important if he had 2 or 12 surgeries .
He looked good and he kept his inner self so we shouldn't care much about all of this  :D

Sounds believeable. (not calling you a liar but I just saying that what taraborelli said sounds possible)
I've heard so many people say Michael had a prothetic nose. Ehhh.. Yeah I couldnt really believe that either.

All in all I mean I know there are some people who are not happy with their looks (me for instance and prolly most any human being on this earth. I, also, have been made fun of for my rather large and pointy boney nose) though I must say its a shame Michael felt unhappy about the way he looked. I mean he has always been gorgeous. I mean Handsome to every extent of the word. He didn't need anything done though I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. but what I'm saying is he shouldnt have let others make him feel ugly. More than likely those who criticized him were just envious of his talent and handsomeness.

It always makes me sad to see him in the video Rock with you. because he was just so pure and seemed to be still so untouched by the bad people that he later came in contact with. even though Michael has been in the business since he was a young child, in that video he just was so wholesome and sweet. but then when Michael came in contact with money hungry greedy people I think Michael became a little less naive and maybe even bitter (listen to HIStory) and it saddens me so much. That is proof that Michael was normal with normal human emotions just as anyone else.

Sorry for my rant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

I've heard so many people say Michael had a prothetic nose. Ehhh.. Yeah I couldnt really believe that either.

I think that he is trying to correct the people that said that Mike's whole nose prosthetic . He said that was just the tip , to even everything.
I don't know if he tell the truth or not but that seems plausible to me.
He also said a lot of good things about Michael and tried to stand up for him many times in the past , so I better trust him than any other journalist/writer.
But of course that's just my theory

And I agree with you about Rock with you.
I think that as a child and before all of his problems he had to be someone really pure. But after being betrayed he must have changed .
He always remained someone gentle but maybe more on the prudent side.
Being betrayed is so painful.Loneliness as well.
It just eat you up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

I think that he is trying to correct the people that said that Mike's whole nose prosthetic . He said that was just the tip , to even everything.
I don't know if he tell the truth or not but that seems plausible to me.
He also said a lot of good things about Michael and tried to stand up for him many times in the past , so I better trust him than any other journalist/writer.
But of course that's just my theory

And I agree with you about Rock with you.
I think that as a child and before all of his problems he had to be someone really pure. But after being betrayed he must have changed .
He always remained someone gentle but maybe more on the prudent side.
Being betrayed is so painful.Loneliness as well.
It just eat you up

yeah yeah thats what i meant. alot of people said Michaels entire nose was fake. I'm like seriously? :roll:  So yeah I guess the tip sounds believable.
all i say is its hurts me that Mj felt unhappy with his looks because he was Handsome all over. In and out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

yeah yeah thats what i meant. alot of people said Michaels entire nose was fake. I'm like seriously?  So yeah I guess the tip sounds believable.
all i say is its hurts me that Mj felt unhappy with his looks because he was Handsome all over. In and out.

Well when someone is at the top there a lot of people who can't bear it
Thoses stupid journalist as well  :D
I agree with you . How come he didn't know he was handsome from the very beginning .
I love him best in Bad era, but I think that man really has potential . He is such a cutie.
Come on who could be as handsome as him as 50 years old ?
It really make me laugh when people bash him because of his face
Let's see when they'll hit the 50 years old then they can talk
Seriously  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

yeah yeah thats what i meant. alot of people said Michaels entire nose was fake. I'm like seriously?  So yeah I guess the tip sounds believable.

Well when someone is at the top there a lot of people who can't bear it
Thoses stupid journalist as well  :D
I agree with you . How come he didn't know he was handsome from the very beginning .
I love him best in Bad era, but I think that man really has potential . He is such a cutie.
Come on who could be as handsome as him as 50 years old ?
It really make me laugh when people bash him because of his face
Let's see when they'll hit the 50 years old then they can talk
Seriously  :evil:

Yeah Michael before or after surgery is probably one of the very FEW handsome men. I mean not many men have alot of handsome features altogether like Michael. Michael has an a handsome face with handsome facial features, nice hands, nice body all slender and tall yet very masculine. Very few men can say they have those things. So Michael was a man who did not need surgery. but im sure envious people made him feel bad.

OH YES. MICHAEL IN THE BAD ERA. HE DRIVES ME BONKERS with those chains and belts. and that part in his hair.

sorry dont mean to get all teenybopper here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Yeah Michael before or after surgery is probably one of the very FEW handsome men. I mean not many men have alot of handsome features altogether like Michael. Michael has an a handsome face with handsome facial features, nice hands, nice body all slender and tall yet very masculine. Very few men can say they have those things. So Michael was a man who did not need surgery. but im sure envious people made him feel bad.

OH YES. MICHAEL IN THE BAD ERA. HE DRIVES ME BONKERS with those chains and belts. and that part in his hair.

sorry dont mean to get all teenybopper here.

I guess that he was blinded at some moment , All thos people watching all of his moves like he is some rat from labotary(bad grammar here ?)I'm talking about the tabloids , they were hunting him literally . He must have felt unconfortable .
I can understant that he must have been blinded .And often people don't even see themselves like they really are .

And for your opinion about Bad era...I know what you mean very well ^^
Cute men all in black just drive me crazy so I understand so much what you mean  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions