DooDoo

I think the photo you posted meant to show he DIDN'T change that much, not the opposite. Infact, he didn't. He had some plastic surgery yes, so what? Not as much as the press said though and he is the most handsome man I've ever seen, plastic surgery or not !!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Crescendo

i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

i DONT believe he got cheek implants (check out the whole Jackson family), he didnt do anything to his forehead, or chin EXCEPT for enhancing his cleft (which he said himself). his lips i think he may have outlined. but i dont believe he thinned him.

obviously his nose, skin color and cleft changed which are a few of his prominent features so i think it may give the appearance that he changed alot of things.

but i dont believe that to be the case.

in any case Michael was BEAUTIFULYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Quote from: "Crescendo"
i dont think he changed alot. but i think he changed a few of his features which were prominent. so that may be the reason why he may look so different.

i DONT believe he got cheek implants (check out the whole Jackson family), he didnt do anything to his forehead, or chin EXCEPT for enhancing his cleft (which he said himself). his lips i think he may have outlined. but i dont believe he thinned him.

obviously his nose, skin color and cleft changed which are a few of his prominent features so i think it may give the appearance that he changed alot of things.

in any case Michael was BEAUTIFULYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no wait! he IS BEAUTIFUL! :d he is alive right? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

What people are talking to here? Maybe I made a mistake and instead of michaeljacksonhoaxforum am on michaeljacksonplasticsurgeryforum? And who cares what's important and what are its operations and nose? Does it make him better or worse than he is? His Shrinks achieve? What does it matter how he has the nose or skin color ??!!!! I guess I'm not where I should be .... and Michael message about freedom of speech, elections, national origin, appearance .. not passed on to all ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...... remember only love is eternal like grass......

L.O.V.E

Crescendo

Quote from: "Eva R"
Quote from: "Crescendo"

no wait! he IS BEAUTIFUL! :d he is alive right? :D

Of course. I apologize. My bad. :)

Quote from: "azazel31"
What people are talking to here? Maybe I made a mistake and instead of michaeljacksonhoaxforum am on michaeljacksonplasticsurgeryforum? And who cares what's important and what are its operations and nose? Does it make him better or worse than he is? His Shrinks achieve? What does it matter how he has the nose or skin color ??!!!! I guess I'm not where I should be .... and Michael message about freedom of speech, elections, national origin, appearance .. not passed on to all ....

I think its okay to talk about it. I mean yes we should do our part in investigating but its also okay to talk about how handsome Michael IS or the good things he HAS done. It's all good.

With L.O.V.E. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i really think that

THE INSIDE  :)

is more important

than the OUTSIDE appearance  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "whateverhappens"
i really think that

THE INSIDE  :)

is more important

than the OUTSIDE appearance  ;)

of course. and i think thats what made Michael even more beautiful. :D he was a good person and he exhuded (sp?) goodness so he was even more beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I think that it doesn't really matter how many surgeries Michael had which I know he did have his fair share of but he got older and everyone gets older and shows changes in their looks. I have just turned 13 2 months ago and everyone is sayin that my face is changing a lot now lols. It is a big age difference between me and Mike but hey I would still go out with him because he has a beautiful heart and he is better than all the men I see here where I live well where im trying to get at is Michael is beautiful inside and out and I would love him no matter how many surgeries he's had he's OUR ANGEL MIKEY!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Quote from: "awesome1"
now im not saying that he used a fake nose but this pic of his nose actually seems to support that point ....

thhere is something up with the tip of it...
Its a filler,you should know that.If Not you have some reading to do.
Im sorry but i get sick and tired of people discussing Michaels nose when they know nothing.

The tip part is a filler,he has a nose,his nose is his.In 2002 or 03 some Dr. fudged him up so Arnie fixed it with a filler.
The rest is all MJ,its his nose.
The touch -ups the Dr.s nor MJ counted as surgery,things come with complications that have to be fixed.

As for the last photo?where did this come from,b/c ive never seen it nor Mj's nose look distorted in that way.

As for the 2007 picture,it is photoshopped,look at it long enough.Im glad somebody wanted to fooled ppl for MJ's name,but the whole top,cheek part was touched up to make it identical.

As far as Michael's appearance,I dont see anything wrong with it,the only time I have problems with it is when he packs on Make-up,well his make up artist did it.If you really compare,and the pictures have to be at the same angle and the same exposure,Michael didnt really change,and i cant stress that enough.you just have to get the correct photos to compare..idc if its from the 80's to now.The only time I've ever seen Michael and was confused was in 2002/03/04 period,like I said someone messed up there,it was fixed.

..........EternalBliss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Lee.H

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Well I think that it doesn't really matter how many surgeries Michael had which I know he did have his fair share of but he got older and everyone gets older and shows changes in their looks. I have just turned 13 2 months ago and everyone is sayin that my face is changing a lot now lols. It is a big age difference between me and Mike but hey I would still go out with him because he has a beautiful heart and he is better than all the men I see here where I live well where im trying to get at is Michael is beautiful inside and out and I would love him no matter how many surgeries he's had he's OUR ANGEL MIKEY!!!!

It really is amazing to see that we have people of all ages and colors here, it gives me a smile :) Hey :)

Quote from: "EternalBliss"

now im not saying that he used a fake nose but this pic of his nose actually seems to support that point ....

Im sorry but i get sick and tired of people discussing Michaels nose when they know nothing.

The tip part is a filler,he has a nose,his nose is his.In 2002 or 03 some Dr. fudged him up so Arnie fixed it with a filler.
The touch -ups the Dr.s nor MJ counted as surgery,things come with complications that have to be fixed.

As for the last photo?where did this come from,b/c ive never seen it nor Mj's nose look distorted in that way.

As for the 2007 picture,it is photoshopped,look at it long enough.Im glad somebody wanted to fooled ppl for MJ's name,but the whole top,cheek part was touched up to make it identical.

As far as Michael's appearance,I dont see anything wrong with it,the only time I have problems with it is when he packs on Make-up,well his make up artist did it.If you really compare,and the pictures have to be at the same angle and the same exposure,Michael didnt really change,and i cant stress that enough.you just have to get the correct photos to compare..idc if its from the 80's to now.The only time I've ever seen Michael and was confused was in 2002/03/04 period,like I said someone messed up there,it was fixed.

..........EternalBliss

Very well said. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

Quote from: "Lee.H"

It really is amazing to see that we have people of all ages and colors here, it gives me a smile :) Hey :)

..........EternalBliss

Awwww,Thanks :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Quote from: "Lee.H"

..........EternalBliss

I'm glad that made u smile well i have about only 2 friends who are true Michael fans like me and we are the same age except my friend 1 she's 12 but she will be 13 next month so yea and i always get a a happy but kinda weird feeling when i see people who are older than me on here because i think that you guys might think I'm a weird little girl who is infatuated with Michael so that's why i am a little shy  to post lols to tell the truth :oops:  :oops:  :oops: but when you guys agree with my posts which a lot of you have it makes me feel better because i think of you all as my other family and i love every single last one of you from the bottom of my heart :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Crescendo

awwww. you rock, MJ5starchick.

I know how you feel. I used to feel like that when I was alot younger. Some people never took me seriously when I liked something. But who cares..

You be You. :D

Youre sigs are fantastic,too. :D

So let me direct myself back to the topic..
Michael was beautiful inside and out.
Argument closed. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lee.H

I'm glad that made u smile well i have about only 2 friends who are true Michael fans like me and we are the same age except my friend 1 she's 12 but she will be 13 next month so yea and i always get a a happy but kinda weird feeling when i see people who are older than me on here because i think that you guys might think I'm a weird little girl who is infatuated with Michael so that's why i am a little shy  to post lols to tell the truth :oops:  :oops:  :oops: but when you guys agree with my posts which a lot of you have it makes me feel better because i think of you all as my other family and i love every single last one of you from the bottom of my heart :D  :D  :D

You really shouldn't feel like that. Stand proud :)

We don't discrimate anyone for age, gender, race, color or anything :) And neither does Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

@Lee.H sorry can't quote im on my phone lols but thnx now I kno that I don't have to worry anymore I love being here now u and Cresendo made me feel better lols=)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions