Quote from: "yitsy"
Wow, this is the second time I agree with you Harleyblonde....lol
He should have stopped going under the knife after Thriller.
Sorry, but I think that last photo shown (with his nose peeling off, is just awful....)
Thanks for that. Great minds think alike eh?  Are we twins seperated at birth! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Lee.H

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "yitsy"
Wow, this is the second time I agree with you Harleyblonde....lol
He should have stopped going under the knife after Thriller.
Sorry, but I think that last photo shown (with his nose peeling off, is just awful....)

I dont think his nose is peeling, i think its a flesh coloured plaster he has on his nose.

Yeah that is just a plaster, possibly after one of the surgeries or a follow up procedure?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

*Mo*

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Could this picture give credence to the stories that MJ in the morgue had no nose, and used a prosthetic nose?  Is this the reason there was a closed casket?

Well, it would have looked a bit odd, an open empty casket, right?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in the last photo it looks like some type of bandaid in the photo. maybe after a procedure or maybe he cut his nose who knows and who really cares hes beautiful regardless and i really dont care how many surgeries he has had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

well im gonna take that pic off my previous post as well quite simply i didnt mean it to be offensive to anyone, and ill accept that it was maybe a blemish and i find it quite scary to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

yitsy

Oh no, it was not offensive to me at all.  I've seen it before, and I think it was a clear bandaid...it just appears to be "peeling".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well to be fair it kinda scared me shitless wen i opened the page again  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

lisap27

i love the comparison pic's.. the first 2!! i think theres not that much difference only in weight like slimming of the jaw line etc!! must just be me but i like them.. :)

am i just being awkward??  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i just wanted to add that my best friend developed a bump on her nose and it eventually made it hard for her to breathe she had to have the bone in her nose grinded for this reason and then later she had to go back and have work on it for cosmetic reasons and she had a bandaid looking tape on her nose like michaels. we have no clue why he looked liked this in this picture but i dont think he should be judged looks are not the only thing that matters. lets say michael did have multiple surgeries if he did it was probably to try and please this cruel and disqusting world we live in. Michael was human and aging happens to all of us. everything he did someone had to make a big deal about it. Im not talking to anyone specific but i hate the subject of michaels looks. i dont care what he did or didnt do to his face it dont change the fact that he loved everyone and everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "lisap27"
i love the comparison pic's.. the first 2!! i think theres not that much difference only in weight like slimming of the jaw line etc!! must just be me but i like them.. :)

am i just being awkward??  :roll:

No no you're not awkward :) or we both are because I love these pics too! Michael is beautiful, from his childhood to nowadays. Tabloids have always made him their number 1 target, they have always tend to spread lies and exagerate a lot about his plastic surgeries. He had ones, he said it himself , he had his reasons to do it and that's all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

mehere

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I love and adore him anyway but I think he should have stopped the surgery (apart from anti aging) at the time of "Thriller".

Yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"
i just wanted to add that my best friend developed a bump on her nose and it eventually made it hard for her to breathe she had to have the bone in her nose grinded for this reason and then later she had to go back and have work on it for cosmetic reasons and she had a bandaid looking tape on her nose like michaels. we have no clue why he looked liked this in this picture but i dont think he should be judged looks are not the only thing that matters. lets say michael did have multiple surgeries if he did it was probably to try and please this cruel and disqusting world we live in. Michael was human and aging happens to all of us. everything he did someone had to make a big deal about it. Im not talking to anyone specific but i hate the subject of michaels looks. i dont care what he did or didnt do to his face it dont change the fact that he loved everyone and everything.

Well said, I couldn't agree more. No matter what, Michael has always been- and always will be beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Michael didn't have as many plastic surgeries as the media and haters like to claim. But he also didn't count follow-up work as an additional plastic surgery. For example, his first nose job required a second operation to fix breathing/singing problems created during the first procedure. He considered that one nose job, although some would count it as two.

As for the photos, the one on the bottom seems altered to me. I've never seen Michael's nose look that odd before, so I don't think it's an accurate image or proves anything. However, the top photos seem to prove that Michael didn't have that many cosmetic surgeries since he looks very similar in both, although they were snapped almost 20 years apart.

EXACTLY! I love that twenty year comparison pic-there is hardly any differance in those two pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "Nathalia"
Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"

Well said, I couldn't agree more. No matter what, Michael has always been- and always will be beautiful.
I totally agree with you both! Michael has always and will always be beautiful. He has an amazing, loving, huge heart and it shows all through him, especially his eyes. Eyes, I have always believed are the windows to the soul. The first time I saw Michael's eyes I knew he was a very special man. I can always get a feeling about someone by looking at their eyes, ever since I was a little girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

mjboogie

Heck to me MJ was and is adorable no matter if he had 100 surgeries! That man is just flat out beautiful . Also,, I really really in my opinion thought he should have stopped during the bad era. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions