Tourette Syndrome
November 04, 2010, 01:56:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if you have heard of Tourette Syndrome before. If you haven't heard of it before, click here:

I realize this is all Australian but as I am from there this is predominately what I could find. This is a disorder very close to home within myself and my family. I am at a young age and I am proud to say, in what was a decision made out of passion and L.O.V.E (which seems much more effective now because of the redirect), I recently have joined the committee of TSA Victoria to add a youthful perspective to all things Tourette as we try and put it on the health map. I hope to add fresh and new ideas as we push forward, this is all of course voluntary. I feel very proud to be spreading LOVE and not being paid for it. It feels so natural and you get such a warm feeling to know you're giving to a good cause.

With LOVE,
Nick.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Tourette Syndrome
November 04, 2010, 05:42:02 AM
Hi Nick,

Welcome to this family of L.O.V.E.
Courageous of you that you joined the Committee of TSA Victoria. Hope it'll be helpfull to you and to others.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Re: Tourette Syndrome
November 04, 2010, 05:46:22 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Hi Nick,

Welcome to this family of L.O.V.E.
Courageous of you that you joined the Committee of TSA Victoria. Hope it'll be helpfull to you and to others.

L.O.V.E.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I was glad to see at least one reply before I went to bed tonight haha. I really hope so too  :D

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal