Re: How prostetic make-up can fool you
November 06, 2010, 08:31:22 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
He can look like whoever he wants.
Like putting on a Liz Taylor disguise and go to a party with her?   ;)   That would be fun and confusing  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 06, 2010, 09:57:57 PM
I am so hoaxsessed that at one point i thought he was Oprah when sitting at the table  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 07, 2010, 09:22:27 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I am so hoaxsessed that at one point i thought he was Oprah when sitting at the table  :lol:
OMG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 07, 2010, 09:51:27 AM
Is it possible that we have seen Michael more than a few times, but not as we think?  We thought about the blond lady, Mr. Magoo, Pig Face etc......
I think we have been handed a super massive slight-of-hand......create a stir/distraction/something to look at....while the real magic is going on right near it and we don't pay attention or catch it.......it's basic magic on a huge scale! Have any of these people been identified as to who they really are?  I know some speculations were made about blond lady....maybe a relative of some sort??
It's funny we have pet names for all these "characters" we have seen.  All part of the game I suppose......or whatever it is we are doing.

Gema-you are not the only one, LOL!

Blessings to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 07, 2010, 10:38:52 AM
Giraffy is my informer, she knows it all  :lol:

Have any of you think also about the possibility of Michael being in TMZ´s live videos hidden among the crowd of workers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

November 07, 2010, 10:51:44 AM
And if Howard Mann's "partner" Katherine is Michael disguise, remember that when TMZ published the photo of Katherine Howard noted by an arrow (attention to this man), I know that TMZ does it with more news, but why she would have to find a partner? Howard Mann is right in the business center of Katherine Jackson, including the appearance of Katherine in the Oprah sale of his book on Michael and the "publication" through TMZ for the song "None Opis
Well maybe I'm crazy ... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 07, 2010, 11:49:00 AM
i hope i dont end up in a institution :shock:  ,because everywhere i look , i see someone who could be michael in disquise you know .,when i walk my dogs i spy around for him  :oops:  and i live in a small town ... :mrgreen: i hope this hoax will end soon  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2010, 12:39:15 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

Have any of you think also about the possibility of Michael being in TMZ´s live videos hidden among the crowd of workers?

Yes, I thought this for a while now......guess we share the same thought patterns!  I think we have seen Michael many times, without realizing it.  I know craaaaazy.......

LOVE & Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 07, 2010, 12:41:31 PM
Quote from: "ni-co-le"
i hope i dont end up in a institution :shock:  ,because everywhere i look , i see someone who could be michael in disquise you know .,when i walk my dogs i spy around for him  :oops:  and i live in a small town ... :mrgreen: i hope this hoax will end soon  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

maybe they will put us all in the same one so they can study. then we won't be alone :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

November 10, 2010, 01:47:29 AM
I was thinking he'd go for 7 disguised appearances in this hoax, but there's no reason he wouldn't go for 21= 777. Keep on hunting!

When I heard about that Asian wearing the prosthetic, I admit I thought about MJ right away. Funny how now apparantly you can't take an ink cartridge on planes, liquids, nail clippers, etc.  So now, they'll be tugging at your skin to see if it comes off before you board. Ouch! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 11:20:54 AM
Reading this thread at work, and I'm starting to look at my clients funny... Pretty soon, we all have to watch out to not start tugging on people's faces a la Pink Panter movie. :D

Seriously, though, I think the reason Michael could be anywhere he wants to right now, is that people have to look to see.  I think that is one of the messages- trust what you see, look for the truth, but dont't trust just because you are being fed from a tube... (tv, iv tube....hm...).
In psychology there is the concept of attentional blindness.  The studies on it are really cool. If you look up bear moonwalking on YouTube, you will find a good example.
Btw...I always thought it was interesting that they used moonwalking in that clip ( Ahhhhhh- I see things everywhere now... Scary!!!!!).
Anyway- it is a proven fact that people do not see things their minds are not looking for.  For us, we are now looking - our minds have been opened in a way ( at least I feel that that's happened to me).

re Joe.. I have to go back and rewatch.  But isn't Joe shorter than MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

loma

December 29, 2010, 01:54:25 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
In psychology there is the concept of attentional blindness.  The studies on it are really cool. If you look up bear moonwalking on YouTube, you will find a good example.
Btw...I always thought it was interesting that they used moonwalking in that clip ( Ahhhhhh- I see things everywhere now... Scary!!!!!)....
I saw that on  the first try!  :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

December 29, 2010, 04:27:56 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Btw...I always thought it was interesting that they used moonwalking in that clip ( Ahhhhhh- I see things everywhere now... Scary!!!!!)....
I saw that on  the first try!  :lol:  8-)

I should not have included the bear moonwalking words..LOL. I gave away what to look for...

When I saw it the first time, I did not what to look for- and I totally missed it.  And I knew it was a piece on attentional blindness. Duh!  Interestingly, children tend to see it, as did my autistic son.  I guess children do have that innocent open eye.

But the point is WE now look for people Michael would masquerade as...but I can see how, if you are not expecting someone would wear a prosthetic mask, you would totally miss it.  HA! Like I said, people with gorgeous brown eyes better watch up- I'm becoming quite the menace.. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

nefari

December 30, 2010, 07:50:16 AM
I think I either need to go to sleep or need my straight jacket as I just read Gema's post  not as
"I am so hoaxsessed that at one point i thought he was Oprah when sitting at the table"
but
*I am so oversexed*
Apologies to Gema. I need a coffee break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 30, 2010, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I think I either need to go to sleep or need my straight jacket as I just read Gema's post  not as
"I am so hoaxsessed that at one point i thought he was Oprah when sitting at the table"
but
*I am so oversexed*
Apologies to Gema. I need a coffee break.

:lol:  Well, we ARE talking about Michael, so that is an honest mistake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal