suspicious mind

Re: TIAI 11/3
November 03, 2010, 06:38:30 PM
i don't know about anyone else but as for me i want to start by just daily reminding myself to be thankful. i think if  i can be thankful and always think of my cup as running over then it won't be hard to give what i need to give to whom i need to give it whenever i need to give it. perhaps we could have a thread to "testify" if you will not about what we have done but how it has affected our own lives in return. and we can encourage each other with that.

as far as collectively we could have a thread where we can tell each other about different opportunities to lend a hand to a cause if we so chose.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

November 03, 2010, 06:52:29 PM

I saw the post and I knew TS would redirect to it, I just didn't expect it this late (or early).There are some legal issues with this site and donations, so that's not an option as long as this site is registered in the US. To avoid that Mo's or my personal info will be all over the net, the site needs to stay in the US. What I can do (and I will in a few minutes) is make a new subforum for charity. As long as we only post links to the websites of the several projects, I think it's fine.

Some other thoughts (all random, will post more if I think of more):

1.)- I once watched a video on YouTube and I thought it was a fantastic idea. They printed a fake New York Times that made up good news, to see how people would react. Here is the video:

[youtube:hnl6uj7j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjbgfkkuiug[/youtube:hnl6uj7j]

As you can see people get happy from good news, and I think good news should be published more, to bring hope and positiveness back. I don't think we should make something up, but search for the good news (that is mostly somewhere on the last page between some annoying ads), and publish them on a seperate site. One way or another we need to make sure this "good news" site is known world-wide and of course we need someone (or more than one) to manage and update this site. Mo and I have our hands full with this one, so if there are people willing and able to start such a project, shout out! If we link it to this one, we know we won't get the attention we should want, but if we make a seperate site that doesn't have Michael Jackson Death Hoax on the front page, we might get some attention and if we will get lot's of visitors on there, we might even get some income from ads which we can donate to charity. We can post the same on this website, but I think that if the two sites are linked, people would more easily click away. Once people know this is all a hoax and accept its purpose, it wouldn't be a big deal anymore, but before that, my opinion is to keep the sites seperate. We can use this forum to collect the articles, so that the one(s) managing the site can copy and paste it from here. I think that if we also publish good news about celebs (besides all other good news) instead of the gossip and slander we see on Entertainment Something etc., the chances of getting attention will even be bigger. Let me know your thoughts on it.

2.)- Another idea is to open a thread where people can post their daily good deeds. I always try to do something for someone else each day, whether that is a colleague, a friend or someone at the local supermarket. I think that if people post that in a thread on the forum, it will motivate others to do the same. Even the small things like helping old people cross the street or help your colleague out when he or she is so busy they don't know where to start again.

3.)- Just an idea when you have to organize a day at work with your colleagues. Instead of going on a survival trip, or something like that, you can do something for someone else. Here in Holland there are foundations that introduce companies to a charity where they can help out, for example taking children that are ill to the zoo, helping out on a farm where they take in abused and sick animals or taking the elderly who are lonely for a day out. Just a few examples of the possibilities. It's fun, good for the teambuilding whithin your company and most of all: you help out. Lots of volunteers rely on donations, but also hard labour is very well appreciated!

4.)- Many old people are lonely. People take in abandoned animals, adopt children that need a chance in life, but the elderly are often forgotten. Why not adopt a grandma/mother or a grandpa/father who is lonely? Visiting them once a week, doing some groceries for them, taking them out on a trip sometimes and make sure they are not alone with Christmas does a LOT for these people. I think it's shameful that so many old people who made sure we can live the lives we live today, are left behind to die alone.

5.)- Go through your house and see if you have stuff you haven't used in ages. If you don't use it, you don't need it. Donate it to the Salvation Army, or other organisations like that. Give it to a neighbour or a friend who can use it, or sell it all and donate the money to charity. Your house will be more tidy and someone else is happy, a win-win situation. I am probably moving out of my house soon and my whole basement is full of stuff I haven't used in years. I won't take it with me but donate it to an organisation who will GIVE (not sell) the stuff to people who need it. If you know people in need yourself, go bring it yourself. The happy faces will give you a nice boost and will motivate you to do it more often.

6.)- For those who dare and are well-spoken; contact your (old) school and ask if you can give a lecture on L.O.V.E. There are many good writers on this board and if some could write a good presentation, we could translate it into our own language and use it. We could represent a non-profit organisation with the same name as the website mentioned in point 1, and draw more attention to it. I must say I don't like to speak in public at all, but if someone would be able to present a fantastic speech, I might grow myself some balls to do it.

7.)- I think we should choose one or two global charities we will support on this site. Bringing attention to their work by giving them a full page on the website where we explain their work and link to their website. Because I know there are organisations that are not trustworthy, I suggest we take some from the list that Mike supported (as I assume he only gave money to organisations of which he knew would actually use the money for the good) and make a poll or something to choose one or two, so everyone (or most) will agree on it. I say we go for a charity that helps children in need. Not only because they are what Mike has been fighting for his whole life, but because they really are the future, we need to make sure they have one. If we make sure they will have proper education, a loving childhood and healthy food, the rest will get better as well. My hope is that one day we need to open a dictionary or history book to what charity was all about, because we don't need it anymore. Maybe a little too optimistic, but that is how it should be.

8.)- Last but not least, as we are here because of one person only, we should continue to get Mike's name cleared. I am busy translating the article of Forbes Everett Landis {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login} to Dutch and I am going to send it, along with an intro, as a letter to every Dutch newspaper, hoping one or more will publish it. Once I finish it, I will post it in a seperate thread, so other Dutch members can use it for whatever necessary. Maybe others can find the time to do the same in their own language.

Most is what you can do outside this forum, but that is important too. We are from all over the world and all we can do is unite on the net. If we do that well, we could get some serious attention but it starts with us, meaning not just in here as a nickname, but also in our own lives. And we should continue educating others on the hoax and its purpose. No matter how many naysayers you will meet, there will come a time when they will start listening. They are programmed to believe everything the media presents them, deprogramming takes some time, that's one thing I learned the past 16 months.

So, just some ideas that need to be thought through some more, but I hope people will give some input and thoughts on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 03, 2010, 06:53:29 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I wasn't expecting a redirect at this hour tough...
I don't know but I feel really down today and lately. It's a pressure that I seem to collapse under it. I don't see anything like others do, I don't take Cirque du Soleil announcement in a good way at all, to me it all sounds like a memorial, and all that is (not) happening. I really seem to collapse for good lately and even if I don't give up, I can't find strenght in almost anything. I don't know how long I could go on like this, for how long. I feel so scared and demoralised, I really don't know ...It's like the longest the time is passing the more I'm afraid I am fooling myself. After 16 months still no sign of him... What else should happen, where are we at? cause I don't seem to find any answer....

Awww Anna, I totally understand how you feel because that's how I started to feel too after the Oprah airing Molesting kids issue, the family says the new album is a fraud. I do not understand what the point is in all of these. And I wish TS could make a post (not an update but a post) and explain us what the purpose of all of this in the hoax is. I do not forget the clues and facts we have found and TS has given to us, and those are what make me keep on beliving Michael is alive. But all of the latest news confused me LOTS. And I do feel the same with you about CDS. It never excited me. If CDS is going to end their show at the end of 2012, then when is Michael coming back? I don't believe that he will show up with the circus. I don't know what to make of these.

BUT, there is a BUT here. I do not believe it but even if Michael is gone (my heart screams: "Ohh God NOOOO!!!"), we should keep on doing good things to make the change. I know the feeling when you do not want to do anything even for yourself but we can not give up! We have to move on and do what we have to do! Doesn't it make you feel so much better when you help someone? When you feed a hungry child or a hungry animal, you feed your soul with happiness and serenity. That's what makes me the happiest! To help others, to do something good for this world. And once more, even if Michael is gone which I do not believe, he would want us to make this change. Don't you think so? I wish I could comfort you but I'm as confused as you are with the latest news. But they shouldn't stop us. Stay with us please. We need to stick together. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 03, 2010, 06:56:01 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Gema"

I am not sure if this re-direct is meant for people to start healing the world by their own or that the people of this forum should do something jointly to spread awareness or help others "in the name of MJ".
In the second option, imo, as a suggestion, we could:

Gema my thought when I was writing this post was, I believe that we need to UNITE and do somethings as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael's army. We can continue doing our personal donations BUT I believe that it would be MORE powerfull and MORE effective if we move TOGETHER! This would be a good example for everyone. Because humanity needs to UNITE to save the humanity and to save the planet! Let's COME TOGETHER! :)

I think it means we need to show the world that Michael Jacksons Army of Love has a  voice.  The world doesn't know we exist.  I think we should raise awareness.  Show the world that we do care, and we are here.  Our numbers will grow once people hear about it.

It has nothing to do with being a believer or not.  This is about a group of people who want to spread the Message to the world, that we must love oneanother .

The Army of Love......Join the Army...We need you...Lets help spread and continue Michaels Message....xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: "nick_93"
I guess I also thought with the not so successful attempts at promoting the hoax to the media that we could make posters like just even A4 sized ones about this place and the hoax etc and we could put them up on street poles, walls and put them in people's letter boxes etc.

Good idea Nick. Your idea is a good one for the start. But I still believe that a Newspaper which contains news about the MJ hoax death and the illuminati and NWO would be way so much better and more effective. We're people from all around the world which means we can spread the message to the entire world. Is there someone here who knows how much it costs to publish a newspaper with a couple of pages?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 07:11:24 PM
I've been suggesting this for a little while but we should have a section for LOVE. IF we are saying we are the Army of Love, then why not have a whole section for it? It can be filled with inspirational quotes, monthly donation drives (to a specific charity), spirituality can fit in here too, inspirational stories, tips on eating healthier, exercise, ways on living a better life, tips on parenting, videos, songs, etc. This is a very simple way to build the morale up overall in this message board. Not saying we have a poor morale but we can even bring ourselves even more higher than where we are with positive energy. Certain posters are proof of this. I would then suggest, like I said, having monthly donation drives, simple weekly missions (like tell someone how much you love him or her or learn about the basic layout of your government), daily encouragement. Now this may seem small to some folks but I think the simpler the better. It is easier to manage and it won't put so much pressure on us individually because sometimes too much pressure causes us to break. And I think in order to be invincible, we got to keep it simple. Oh look at that, I rhymed.  :lol: Well on that note, I am glad that TS brought this to light and I hope this is a start to something really awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 07:13:36 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
In as well - I am currently working on trying to get charity goods free of charge from the UK to Africa as I have realised that it would be good to get toys, books, even clothes, some remedies there without having to spent a big portion of donations on transport... My preference is to continue focusing on hanna's orphanage in Ethiopia and maybe one other in a poor country, in the short term.

Happy to discuss "teaming possibilities"/ideas/scope with other members - I however do not know how many members are genuinely interested in doing something together at the moment. I guess it would need to be relatively simple to start with as we are all scattered around the World and do not know each other.

Should we start by creating a Charity folder to exchange some views on what could be achieved?

Those are my thoughts at this stage.

With L.O.V.E

YAAAY RunningGirl is here. :) I knew that it was you who made that charity to that orphanage. I think you can help us about how we do it online? I believe that many members of the forum would join this movement if we let them all know about it. And I think we need to create a "MAKE THAT CHANGE" folder. ;) For now we can share our opinions here and then we can make this post on different parts of the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 03, 2010, 07:19:39 PM
Quote from: "nick_93"
I guess I also thought with the not so successful attempts at promoting the hoax to the media that we could make posters like just even A4 sized ones about this place and the hoax etc and we could put them up on street poles, walls and put them in people's letter boxes etc.

Good idea Nick. Your idea is a good one for the start. But I still believe that a Newspaper which contains news about the MJ hoax death and the illuminati and NWO would be way so much better and more effective. We're people from all around the world which means we can spread the message to the entire world. Is there someone here who knows how much it costs to publish a newspaper with a couple of pages?

More than you might think. I think the idea of some kind of news letter is great, but we can't manage and distribute this globally. We don't have the financial and logistic means for that. What we can do is something like with the website I mentioned in point 1 in my previous post; start a thread where we collect stuff about this subject; articles, news reports of the week where we explain what is fasle and true, etc. I don't mind making a pdf file of it weekly, which people can print and spread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 07:21:22 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
I think we must concentrate on one objective only and deploy tasks to those willing to participate.
If everybody does something on his / her own, the impact will not be as important as it has to be.
There must be a clear definition of what we want to do, how we may achieve this and what it does take to get there. The success must be measurable to be communicable.

We need some OGSM here.
Objective (overall vision)
Goal (target goals)
Strategies (how to achieve the goals)
Measurements (indications of how far we already got on our way towards our vision).

There must be a strong project organization and task deployment with status updates, project plan and ressource management.

Who are the creative ones that already have a sketch on their mind?
Who are the networkers in the center of communications?
Who are the strong organizers amongst us?
Who are those with spare time, flat rates on telephone lines, free access to ressources?

Everybody hands up pls. who already knows where his / her talents or capabilities are hidden!
Those who want to participate but do not know how should be put into country groups or functional groups. We need smaller networks inside of this network that operate efficiently.

Time to DO.
We wanna show them talent... ;-)

(P.S. some useful techniques for non-profit organizations may be learned from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who sends out interesting newsletters and facts for NGO/NPO.)

Amazing post Grace. :) I liked the idea of OGSM. And that web-page is very informative. Thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 07:38:07 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I saw the post and I knew TS would redirect to it, I just didn't expect it this late (or early).There are some legal issues with this site and donations, so that's not an option as long as this site is registered in the US. To avoid that Mo's or my personal info will be all over the net, the site needs to stay in the US. What I can do (and I will in a few minutes) is make a new subforum for charity. As long as we only post links to the websites of the several projects, I think it's fine.

Souza, this place will be the center of the change. We will discuss what to and how to do here. For instance if we find a place to make our donations, we bring it at the top of the list. Give the link to the members and how they can make the donation. So there won't be any problems with the forum.

Some other thoughts (all random, will post more if I think of more):

1.)- I once watched a video on YouTube and I thought it was a fantastic idea. They printed a fake New York Times that made up good news, to see how people would react. Here is the video:

[youtube:1v77c2wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjbgfkkuiug[/youtube:1v77c2wg]

As you can see people get happy from good news, and I think good news should be published more, to bring hope and positiveness back. I don't think we should make something up, but search for the good news (that is mostly somewhere on the last page between some annoying ads), and publish them on a seperate site. One way or another we need to make sure this "good news" site is known world-wide and of course we need someone (or more than one) to manage and update this site. Mo and I have our hands full with this one, so if there are people willing and able to start such a project, shout out! If we link it to this one, we know we won't get the attention we should want, but if we make a seperate site that doesn't have Michael Jackson Death Hoax on the front page, we might get some attention and if we will get lot's of visitors on there, we might even get some income from ads which we can donate to charity. We can post the same on this website, but I think that if the two sites are linked, people would more easily click away. Once people know this is all a hoax and accept its purpose, it wouldn't be a big deal anymore, but before that, my opinion is to keep the sites seperate. We can use this forum to collect the articles, so that the one(s) managing the site can copy and paste it from here. I think that if we also publish good news about celebs (besides all other good news) instead of the gossip and slander we see on Entertainment Something etc., the chances of getting attention will even be bigger. Let me know your thoughts on it.

This is a good idea but I'm not so sure if we can get people's attention. We need to create such a very detailed web-page and I don't know if we can do it. But still this is a good idea.

2.)- Another idea is to open a thread where people can post their daily good deeds. I always try to do something for someone else each day, whether that is a colleague, a friend or someone at the local supermarket. I think that if people post that in a thread on the forum, it will motivate others to do the same. Even the small things like helping old people cross the street or help your colleague out when he or she is so busy they don't know where to start again.

3.)- Just an idea when you have to organize a day at work with your colleagues. Instead of going on a survival trip, or something like that, you can do something for someone else. Here in Holland there are foundations that introduce companies to a charity where they can help out, for example taking children that are ill to the zoo, helping out on a farm where they take in abused and sick animals or taking the elderly who are lonely for a day out. Just a few examples of the possibilities. It's fun, good for the teambuilding whithin your company and most of all: you help out. Lots of volunteers rely on donations, but also hard labour is very well appreciated!

4.)- Many old people are lonely. People take in abandoned animals, adopt children that need a chance in life, but the elderly are often forgotten. Why not adopt a grandma/mother or a grandpa/father who is lonely? Visiting them once a week, doing some groceries for them, taking them out on a trip sometimes and make sure they are not alone with Christmas does a LOT for these people. I think it's shameful that so many old people who made sure we can live the lives we live today, are left behind to die alone.

5.)- Go through your house and see if you have stuff you haven't used in ages. If you don't use it, you don't need it. Donate it to the Salvation Army, or other organisations like that. Give it to a neighbour or a friend who can use it, or sell it all and donate the money to charity. Your house will be more tidy and someone else is happy, a win-win situation. I am probably moving out of my house soon and my whole basement is full of stuff I haven't used in years. I won't take it with me but donate it to an organisation who will GIVE (not sell) the stuff to people who need it. If you know people in need yourself, go bring it yourself. The happy faces will give you a nice boost and will motivate you to do it more often.

6.)- For those who dare and are well-spoken; contact your (old) school and ask if you can give a lecture on L.O.V.E. There are many good writers on this board and if some could write a good presentation, we could translate it into our own language and use it. We could represent a non-profit organisation with the same name as the website mentioned in point 1, and draw more attention to it. I must say I don't like to speak in public at all, but if someone would be able to present a fantastic speech, I might grow myself some balls to do it.

7.)- I think we should choose one or two global charities we will support on this site. Bringing attention to their work by giving them a full page on the website where we explain their work and link to their website. Because I know there are organisations that are not trustworthy, I suggest we take some from the list that Mike supported (as I assume he only gave money to organisations of which he knew would actually use the money for the good) and make a poll or something to choose one or two, so everyone (or most) will agree on it. I say we go for a charity that helps children in need. Not only because they are what Mike has been fighting for his whole life, but because they really are the future, we need to make sure they have one. If we make sure they will have proper education, a loving childhood and healthy food, the rest will get better as well. My hope is that one day we need to open a dictionary or history book to what charity was all about, because we don't need it anymore. Maybe a little too optimistic, but that is how it should be.

8.)- Last but not least, as we are here because of one person only, we should continue to get Mike's name cleared. I am busy translating the article of Forbes Everett Landis {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login} to Dutch and I am going to send it, along with an intro, as a letter to every Dutch newspaper, hoping one or more will publish it. Once I finish it, I will post it in a seperate thread, so other Dutch members can use it for whatever necessary. Maybe others can find the time to do the same in their own language.

Most is what you can do outside this forum, but that is important too. We are from all over the world and all we can do is unite on the net. If we do that well, we could get some serious attention but it starts with us, meaning not just in here as a nickname, but also in our own lives. And we should continue educating others on the hoax and its purpose. No matter how many naysayers you will meet, there will come a time when they will start listening. They are programmed to believe everything the media presents them, deprogramming takes some time, that's one thing I learned the past 16 months.

So, just some ideas that need to be thought through some more, but I hope people will give some input and thoughts on this.

These are all we can do personally but this movement has to be done together. That is the reason why I made the post. We should unite and do things all together. Because when we say, "we will do it personally", most of us do NOTHING but just keep on writing or we delay it and then forget about it. So we should do it together,and we should start doing it right now. Of course we will continue doing our personal charities and etc but we need to start a movement in which people come together and start making the change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

November 03, 2010, 07:45:47 PM
All the suggestions are here are excellent!  :D
There are so many things that we can all do to make the world a better place by spreading Michael's message and making people aware of media lies.  I myself try to debunk at least one story everyday that is in mainstream media - it's not that hard  :lol:  and then I try to tell people I work with, my family, friends, etc.  With the little bit of research I do, I'm able to backup the "de-bunking" and I know for a fact that it is starting to have an effect on some people, they are starting to realize we are fed lies on a daily basis.  
I submitted this article {http://education.ezinemark.com/does-american-dream-have-to-die-with-michael-jackson-16b169402f1.html} to my local newspaper (in the Letters to the Editor section) and they printed it!  The responses were generally quite positive, although there was one older gentlemen who didn't like it (but I notice he doesn't like much of anything - he writes to the paper on an almost daily basis).
I also smile at a stranger everyday  :D  and will engage someone I don't know in conversation if I have the opportunity.  People are so receptive to a smile and some genuine friendliness.  And it can literally be anybody you might bump into during course of your day.
I volunteer at a hospital, about twice a month is what I have time for.  What I do there is sit with people (one on one) who have a terminal illness or condition.  Sometimes people facing their own mortality can't open up to their loved ones about what they are going through for fear of hurting them.  It is a VERY HARD thing to do and I always am crying on the drive home but if I helped that person vocalize something they feel is important then it's definitely worth it.  A lot of these people feel closer to God in their final days and I've even had one odd experience where the person seems to be in two places at once - like he was caught between life and what comes after.  This type of volunteer work isn't for everyone but I do think volunteering in any way you can to any type of organization that helps people or animals is so worth it - for you and for them.

People respond to kindness and love which I think we're all capable of giving.  We just also need to incorporate and spread the truth instead of the media lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 07:48:05 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I've been suggesting this for a little while but we should have a section for LOVE. IF we are saying we are the Army of Love, then why not have a whole section for it?

GREAT IDEA!!! Souza and Mo, how about creating a new section with the name of "MAKE THAT CHANGE" in the forum? :) So we can discuss and decide things on that section of the forum?

Guys, I believe that we need to move together. Please keep on doing your personal charities and etc but I'm talking about doing things TOGETHER! Because if we say "I will do this charity myself" I know that most of the people do NOTHING or delay it and forget about it. But if we start making the change together, it will be more effective on everyone and it will be a good example for everyone to learn how to unite and learn acting together for good. THIS IS A CALL FOR THE MASS MOVEMENT.
Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 07:54:51 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 07:52:42 PM
Good idea Nick. Your idea is a good one for the start. But I still believe that a Newspaper which contains news about the MJ hoax death and the illuminati and NWO would be way so much better and more effective. We're people from all around the world which means we can spread the message to the entire world. Is there someone here who knows how much it costs to publish a newspaper with a couple of pages?[/b]

More than you might think. I think the idea of some kind of news letter is great, but we can't manage and distribute this globally. We don't have the financial and logistic means for that. What we can do is something like with the website I mentioned in point 1 in my previous post; start a thread where we collect stuff about this subject; articles, news reports of the week where we explain what is fasle and true, etc. I don't mind making a pdf file of it weekly, which people can print and spread.

I believe that we need to deliver it to people personally. When you give it to their hands they need to look at what it is about. But when you make a web-page, they don't click and open the web-page if it is out of their interest. We need to find a way how to make this hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 03, 2010, 08:02:04 PM
Maybe we can get the Jackson family involved
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 03, 2010, 08:03:27 PM
Good idea Nick. Your idea is a good one for the start. But I still believe that a Newspaper which contains news about the MJ hoax death and the illuminati and NWO would be way so much better and more effective. We're people from all around the world which means we can spread the message to the entire world. Is there someone here who knows how much it costs to publish a newspaper with a couple of pages?[/b]

I believe that we need to deliver it to people personally. When you give it to their hands they need to look at what it is about. But when you make a web-page, they don't click and open the web-page if it is out of their interest. We need to find a way how to make this hmmm...

Maybe you need to cool down for a second and take a deep breath first. Being enthousiastic is great, but don't loose yourself in it. I just posted 8 points in one of my previous posts that is completely ignored. Some of which we can do together, some points that can bring attention to what we do together and some points we should do ourselves, outside this forum. You have to realize there are people on here that have to work very hard every day to pay their mortgage or rent and not everyone of us is able to go door-to-door with flyers. That is why I said we could make a weekly or monthly newsletter that people can either print and spread in person, or e-mail when they have less time. The internet is a very powerful tool and we should use that.  

I just made a new category on the forum called "charities". In that category we can bring attention to local or global charity organisations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions