AndreaTopic starter

TIAI November 3
November 03, 2010, 03:53:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "PureLove"
Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

P.S: Unfortunately I believe that this post of mine will be ignored by most of you. I hope not because seriously we need to start doing serious things instead of sitting and writing them. We need to start making the change right now! So please let's unite and start doing somethings.

Obviously we need to do more.  Thanks PureLove for your post and thanks TS for pointing it out to all the TIAI followers!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Re: TIAI 11/3
November 03, 2010, 04:49:51 PM
I will repost what I said in the redirect 11/2

I know I am doing what I feel. I talked to people I didn't think I would ever open such a subject with, about how media is nothing but a big organization built upon lies which sells lies, that people have probably no idea about what this means in fact, and how everything they see in the media is distorsioned and is not based on facts in 90% of the cases. I talked about Illuminati and how all this can have deeper roots that people are not aware of. I talked to people about the 11th of September attacks and what could be the lies in it all. I talked about this as a global issue that all people should become aware of or the damage will be irreversible. And the most important part is that they listened and were interested in searching more about it.

I also had discussions about innocent people being condemned by the public again because of the media's hands.About justice and how it is NOT done.Because media has the power to make the innocent look guilty and the guilty to look innocent because it controls the minds of the masses. I also help as much as I can, making little donations as much as I can afford whenever I can.......to animals who I love with all my heart, or poor old people on the streets.I am not sitting and waiting, I do want with all my heart to make that change...

I wasn't expecting a redirect at this hour tough...
I don't know but I feel really down today and lately. It's a pressure that I seem to collapse under it. I don't see anything like others do, I don't take Cirque du Soleil announcement in a good way at all, to me it all sounds like a memorial, and all that is (not) happening. I really seem to collapse for good lately and even if I don't give up, I can't find strenght in almost anything. I don't know how long I could go on like this, for how long. I feel so scared and demoralised, I really don't know ...It's like the longest the time is passing the more I'm afraid I am fooling myself. After 16 months still no sign of him... What else should happen, where are we at? cause I don't seem to find any answer....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 03, 2010, 04:50:20 PM

Yep, I agree, it's time to start some action.  We can sit on our asses all day long and just use our fingers to type words to express what should be done, but instead we should actually do something.  

Let's use this thread to post suggestions.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 03, 2010, 04:56:41 PM
I'm in! Great suggestion!

I think (what we all try to do anyway is just being kind to others as much as possible.

After that maybe we could all carry our some "Michael acts" like visiting hospitals, or donating time or money to charity?

It would be cool if we could somehow meet up..I don't think I've ever met another believer..so those in the south of France...give me a shout and we can organise something good!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 03, 2010, 05:03:07 PM
Quote from: "trublu"

I think (what we all try to do anyway is just being kind to others as much as possible.

After that maybe we could all carry our some "Michael acts" like visiting hospitals, or donating time or money to charity?

In addition to the above, we also have to spread Michael Jackson's Message...  Let's not forget about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 03, 2010, 05:06:23 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

In addition to the above, we also have to spread Michael Jackson's Message...  Let's not forget about that.

You are right.

Other that what we are doing with social networking sites and and talking to people, do you have any ideas on how to reach the masses?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 05:08:47 PM
Great idea! I have often thought of ways to spread L.O.V.E but never really knew how. I guess I also thought with the not so successful attempts at promoting the hoax to the media that we could make posters like just even A4 sized ones about this place and the hoax etc and we could put them up on street poles, walls and put them in people's letter boxes etc. I guess this redirect/post was also probably more in light of spreading L.O.V.E so maybe even things such as donating to some of the charities Michael supported or having public gatherings in our respected areas to help protest the lack of LOVE in the world and attempt to begin to bring it back. I'm glad it's taken someone with the guts like PureLove to say, hey, enough if enough, let's make that change because now that it's out there and that TS has redirected it, it should be evidence enough, if not already, that this can "mobilize the Army of L.O.V.E" and that we now have to start with the Man in the Mirror and get moving! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

*Mo*

November 03, 2010, 05:11:50 PM

You are right.

Other that what we are doing with social networking sites and and talking to people, do you have any ideas on how to reach the masses?

Let me sleep on it...  I do have some ideas, but I need to think about them and figure out if they are realizable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 05:26:22 PM
In as well - I am currently working on trying to get charity goods free of charge from the UK to Africa as I have realised that it would be good to get toys, books, even clothes, some remedies there without having to spent a big portion of donations on transport... My preference is to continue focusing on hanna's orphanage in Ethiopia and maybe one other in a poor country, in the short term.

Happy to discuss "teaming possibilities"/ideas/scope with other members - I however do not know how many members are genuinely interested in doing something together at the moment. I guess it would need to be relatively simple to start with as we are all scattered around the World and do not know each other.

Should we start by creating a Charity folder to exchange some views on what could be achieved?

Those are my thoughts at this stage.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

trublu

November 03, 2010, 05:29:44 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Should we start by creating a Charity folder to exchange some views on what could be achieved?

That's a good idea, also maybe somehow work out where we are all from and create teams to go out and do stuff?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 03, 2010, 05:45:53 PM

Yep, I agree, it's time to start some action.  We can sit on our asses all day long and just use our fingers to type words to express what should be done, but instead we should actually do something.  

Let's use this thread to post suggestions.  

I am sure that on a day to day basis people of this forum do some good actions to help healing the world and its inhabitants, humans, plants and animals and spreading whatever message before June 25th 2009 and after...me included ;)

I am not sure if this re-direct is meant for people to start healing the world by their own or that the people of this forum should do something jointly to spread awareness or help others "in the name of MJ".
In the second option, imo, as a suggestion, we could:

- provide our own expertise in whatever field for free for those who need it
- provide time to listen to others in need
- engage in to montly actions like raising fonds for one common cause internationally i.e helping organizations for education within the less benefit communities
- engage in to any charity action

All of the above having a common motto: MJ´s speeches or teachings as the source for tolerance and awareness of how to heal the world.

Even if could have the profile of a cult (community awareess spreading the word of the "leader") it is for a good cause/ "mission".

I was always in and I will be continuing being in  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

November 03, 2010, 06:09:19 PM
I think we must concentrate on one objective only and deploy tasks to those willing to participate.
If everybody does something on his / her own, the impact will not be as important as it has to be.
There must be a clear definition of what we want to do, how we may achieve this and what it does take to get there. The success must be measurable to be communicable.

We need some OGSM here.
Objective (overall vision)
Goal (target goals)
Strategies (how to achieve the goals)
Measurements (indications of how far we already got on our way towards our vision).

There must be a strong project organization and task deployment with status updates, project plan and ressource management.

Who are the creative ones that already have a sketch on their mind?
Who are the networkers in the center of communications?
Who are the strong organizers amongst us?
Who are those with spare time, flat rates on telephone lines, free access to ressources?

Everybody hands up pls. who already knows where his / her talents or capabilities are hidden!
Those who want to participate but do not know how should be put into country groups or functional groups. We need smaller networks inside of this network that operate efficiently.

Time to DO.
We wanna show them talent... ;-)

(P.S. some useful techniques for non-profit organizations may be learned from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who sends out interesting newsletters and facts for NGO/NPO.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 03, 2010, 06:24:59 PM
Thank you TS for redirecting to this important issue. And thank you so much all for writing and contributing to this post. Because this is very important. What I observe is, everyone is talking and writing to do things but how much do we do? Now it is time to act! Now it is time to UNITE and MOVE TOGETHER! Some people say that "some can not do charity and anything about money". Sorry but I do not believe this! If you have money to pay your taxes, if you have money to have an internet access, it means that you have money to donate and to share! Do you have 10$, share 5$ with someone in need. And it doesn't need to be money as I wrote before. Do you have two t-shirts to wear, give one of them to someone who doesn't have any. I'm talking metaphorical but I know you all understand what I mean. It's about sharing, it's about giving! The question is; do you want to give the world more? If the answer is yes, it is easy to find solutions.

Let's discuss what we could do and then maybe Souza and Mo can post our idea to all members of the forum. And we can make this topic to different parts of the forum for everyone else to see.

First of, we can start making donations online. RunningGirl did it I think or am I wrong? Maybe she can help us about how she did it. Then we choose an orphanage and do the charity work as the Michael's Soldiers of Love and then we get to another.

And pls tell me what you think about publishing a Newspaper? Online blogs and forums do not reach to the target we want to. So if we deliver it to people at the streets, especially the youth is very open to new ideas and they are more open minded, I believe that we can spread the message better. I would like to hear your opinions about what you think and from where we can begin making the change. Thank you all so much and God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 03, 2010, 06:29:45 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

I am not sure if this re-direct is meant for people to start healing the world by their own or that the people of this forum should do something jointly to spread awareness or help others "in the name of MJ".
In the second option, imo, as a suggestion, we could:

Gema my thought when I was writing this post was, I believe that we need to UNITE and do somethings as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael's army. We can continue doing our personal donations BUT I believe that it would be MORE powerfull and MORE effective if we move TOGETHER! This would be a good example for everyone. Because humanity needs to UNITE to save the humanity and to save the planet! Let's COME TOGETHER! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 03, 2010, 06:33:01 PM
In that case may be the 1st step is to start uniting the fans, believers from every side (all the forums that separated from this one) non believers and random people ...and any one on the way! :D
I like it! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal