Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/2
November 05, 2010, 05:39:15 PM
We had a Breaking News! It is equivalent to a redirect no!!?  :D  .... and the 5th of November is not over yet.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 05, 2010, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
We had a Breaking News! It is equivalent to a redirect no!!?  :D  .... and the 5th of November is not over yet.

I agree with you Sarahli! We got the unexpected announcement, album cover and teaser of Breaking News and whether TS redirect or NOT today, I feel that he has already given us one of his most OBVIOUS clue to-date!

TS worked so hard on pointing out the media connection in his redirect on Orson Wells, War of the World, then come "Remember, remember the 5th of November" and now " just by magic" we get BREAKING NEWS!

Come on! (Or should I say Shamone!) TS has given us  an other amazing evidence that all is as HE said ! TS knew both the title and the timing for the release!

TS BIG THANK YOU to You!

xx

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

November 05, 2010, 06:49:16 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

I agree with you Sarahli! We got the unexpected announcement, album cover and teaser of Breaking News and whether TS redirect or NOT today, I feel that he has already given us one of his most OBVIOUS clue to-date!

TS worked so hard on pointing out the media connection in his redirect on Orson Wells, War of the World, then come "Remember, remember the 5th of November" and now " just by magic" we get BREAKING NEWS!

Come on! (Or should I say Shamone!) TS has given us  an other amazing evidence that all is as HE said ! TS knew both the title and the timing for the release!

TS BIG THANK YOU to You!

xx

With L.O.V.E

Indeed RunningGirl the redirect of "Remember, remember the 5th of November" proves AGAIN that TS is LEGIT!!! Gotta LOVE TS!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

November 05, 2010, 07:23:56 PM

TS BIG THANK YOU to You!

xx

With L.O.V.E

Indeed RunningGirl the redirect of "Remember, remember the 5th of November" proves AGAIN that TS is LEGIT!!! Gotta LOVE TS!  :lol:
I hate looking as a too skeptik, but we all know the connection betwen 5th of November and the hoax, and something always happens. I am not saying that TS is not legit, just that the redirect together with the date 5th of November posted by you, Sarahli, if I recall it well, could very well be a coincidence and blindly guess, considering the date.... I don't know, but I always take all the possibilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2010, 07:46:48 PM

TS BIG THANK YOU to You!

xx

With L.O.V.E

And Sarahli, the Orson Wells redirect was a news broadcast, a "Breaking News"! 2 out of 2 for TS!!! BRAVO!!!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 06, 2010, 05:23:07 PM
We did get the message. Michael  :mrgreen:  Let's wait for more to come. I think it's a blast, that the announcement of the new album was on the 4/5th of November. We got what we wished for - something big happened. Well, at least for me, but I guess, for you, too  ;)

Blessings to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

MissG

November 06, 2010, 09:48:36 PM
The Orson Wells I think is related to the Obama fake alarm or?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

November 07, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

TS BIG THANK YOU to You!

xx

With L.O.V.E

I hate looking as a too skeptik, but we all know the connection betwen 5th of November and the hoax, and something always happens. I am not saying that TS is not legit, just that the redirect together with the date 5th of November posted by you, Sarahli, if I recall it well, could very well be a coincidence and blindly guess, considering the date.... I don't know, but I always take all the possibilities.

Actually, Anna  :) nothing could have happened as well. Actually this also proves that it is well a hoax and that it is well planned. How did you connected the 5th of November with the hoax? Why of all the dates that song has been released that very day? It is no coincidence and TS must have had a prior knowledge of it and of the content of that 'Breaking News' because even that, is hoax related. It could have been a completely different song, a love song for example and people would have said well ok nothing very surprising. But here we have a very significant theme which makes us think of V speech with all the TV sets in the video. So the timing and the content of that song proves that TS is legit and that this is well a hoax (taking into account all the clues and hints we have already of course). Well maybe that I'm wrong too this is just my understanding. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal