Re: TIAI 11/2
November 02, 2010, 02:52:20 AM
I'm apologise for not being good in the investigating part, it often makes me feel like useless. :oops:  I admire  you all deeply for you're hard  work you have done this past time. I'm learning a lot from you all every day :!:
And i'm glad TS gave us new redirects, it really feels like a new level.

Thanks to All of you !, and TS and especially MICHAEL for being a little part of you're Yourney it's an adventure a Great ADVENTURE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 02, 2010, 03:13:03 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
I think that after 17 months, TS could tell us at least something more clear than clues, because we lived these 17 months trying to figure out if we are crazy to believe this is a hoax, and it would be the time someone would show us something factual, no matter how tiny that thing is. I feel day by day lost without facts but with clues

I think TS has provided enough evidence already.  Maybe you should read all his posts again, thoroughly instead of skimming through them, to realize it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 02, 2010, 03:20:21 AM
I also appreciate TS' redirects. It feels like somehow in this deadly silence we still have someone to be with us, despite that we are day by day lost in clues, hints, prossibilities, false people who are having a great time deceiving us (well, those who can be deceived, because I've got such a rinocerus skin against  "insiders"..).

TS, thank you for keeping up with us. Also I know you must probably understand our concerns, our fears that this could be very well built by us and the hoax couldn't actually exist, but you can't say more. Even if it's been 17 months and we still have nothing but clues. I am wondering when we'll have something factual.. No, I am not denial. I am just realistic and I still have in my mind the possibility this could be just our creation

@Mo, I read line by line TS' posts many times so far. I have them all saved in a word document in my computer, there are 150 pages. I didn't skip any single line he wrote. I know very well how his posts are and what they contain and I know they are highly detailed. But I am talking about that thing, more than words, you know? That thing that couldn't erase the certainity and that couldn't be denied. As long as I have only words, my belief will never be at 100%. No matter how much I love Michael, words are little in front of facts, and I am sure he knows this. It's just that I can't say I am so sure if I have no single fact. I am not dissing TS, I really appreciate him and his work so far. But I am like this and words won't ever make me be at 100% sure this is a hoax if I have no single fact. This is what I am trying to say
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 02, 2010, 03:50:19 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The 5th of November is also the date the movie Due Date is going to be released.

A "due date" generally refers to the date when a baby is expected -> birth.  The whole  awareness process we went through since 06/25/2009 could be considered as a rebirth.

Needed to add this: Don't forget that November 5 2010 is 777 days from 12/21/2012.

The number 777

• This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.
  • Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.
  • 777 is the number of completion.
[/b]

Also:
Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

Now that we have seen both 777 and 999 used repeatedly in relation to TII, the death, the burial, and the resurrection—let’s examine what happens if we add these numbers: 777 + 999 = 1776!  For everyone in the USA, and many around the world, this number is instantly recognized as the year of the US Declaration of Independence: July 4, 1776 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Could this have anything to do with the hoax?

Remember the MLK statement in TDRCAU: “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom [independence] in the history of our nation [USA].” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Does this mean that the hoax is mainly for people in the USA, and not around the world?  No; MJ merely used things that already existed about the USA (MLK, and July 4) to represent the whole world.  He also used London (O2), and V for Vendetta parallels (in London)—but the hoax is not mainly for England.

Speaking of V for Vendetta parallels, that was one of the recent redirects.  Both V and MJ spoke in London, with a red curtain background, wearing black, and for the purpose of freedom from corrupt elites in the government, etc.

And did you notice the fireworks in V for Vendetta?  Well, you can also see fireworks in the TII DVD—both on stage, just before Light Man, and also projected in the video shown during Light Man {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Furthermore, you can see very obvious red, white, and blue on Light Man immediately before the fireworks.  Anyone from the USA will instantly know that these colors are unquestionably linked to the fourth of July, known as Independence Day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

The fifth of November is basically “Independence Day” in V for Vendetta; and exactly 4 months later, on March 5, MJ had his London press conference.  Between the death on June 25, and the memorial on July 7, there is one and only one date that stands out on the American calendar: July 4!  This day was also about 4 months after March 5, and about 4 months before November 5.  MJ probably would’ve done the London press conference on November 5, except that would’ve been too early—and probably a little too obvious.

We do know that the very last words at the O2 press conference were: “... see you in July!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Does this mean that Bamsday is July 4, 2010?  Not necessarily; remember, we should not get our hopes up for any specific date.  Nevertheless, he was not referring to July 2009—since that was long before 9-9-09, and certainly Bamsday would not be two months before the “resurrection”!

As far as I understand the above, we should consider November 5th as the hoax Independence Day -> See you in July means see you on my own Independence Day on November 5th (metaphorically speaking)?

It is 498 days from 06/25/2009 until 11/05/2010.  4+9+8=21.

It is 489 days from 07/04/2009 until 11/05/2010.  4+8+9=21.  

21 is 3 x 7 -> 777.  This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Thanks, TS! =] Good lookin' out!  :D
Ah, so there is a 7 and a 1 energy in this day. (7 if counting just month and day and 1 if the whole date). =D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

November 02, 2010, 03:50:41 AM
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
I'm apologise for not being good in the investigating part, it often makes me feel like useless. :oops:  I admire  you all deeply for you're hard  work you have done this past time. I'm learning a lot from you all every day :!:

Thanks to All of you !, and TS and especially MICHAEL for being a little part of you're Yourney it's an adventure a Great ADVENTURE.

Mo and Sousa sorry that i haven't meantioned you by name, i'm happy to visit you're website. Thank you so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 05:10:55 AM

Mo and Sousa sorry that i haven't meantioned you by name, i'm happy to visit you're website. Thank you so much.

i feel the same way too! thank God that we have some excellent investigators on this site, and TS for a guide.
Quote from: "Mo"
Needed to add this: Don't forget that November 5 2010 is 777 days from 12/21/2012.
it really seems significant and it's been a long time since i've looked forward to a date and hoping for something exciting to happen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 05:34:33 AM
Thanks, TS. We know that MJ does have a serious reason to make him fake his death. I still hear him say, 'This is a great adventure. There's nothing to be afraid of'. Now why would he say something like that? To make his new fellow dancers feel comfy before going on a big tour? Surely NOT. A tour is a tour. Factually spoken, nothing really new, you know you are on the road quite some time and then it's over. Yes, it might be an adventure to some degree for the dancers being a part of an MJ Show. But I don't believe MJ meant it that way. So, Michael must have spoken about a NEW level of adventure. An adventure that not only involves the crew but also the world. The world is the stage. The adventure involves him faking his death according to a detailled plan and with some official help. Reason: he's on a mission to tear the dirt out into the open. Expose the evil players/PTB. What was MJs motivation: his only concern was and is true peace on earth - make the world a better place. Raise the vibrations/frequency (2000 watts  )

His power, his brilliant mind gives him the possibility to finally say: "Pay back time". Yes, I can fully accept the possibility that there WAS danger to a certain degree in Michaels life, which he used to 'out-think' the bastards trying to ruin his life and also ours as well. That's why hoaxing his death. It let's some of the filthy people show their true intentions; in time they ALL will come forward making the mistake of having tried to mess with MJ and us hence showing their true face because his 'death' makes them feel safe. To me, Mikos' Joker-related tweet "Everything burns" means, that soon the major part of the evil players are cooking, they have shown their true face and intention and soon it will be time to hit back hard. They will ALL be SOOO dumpfounded, they will NOT know anymore where their head is, it spins so fast. Why? Because they did not think, that 'This artist, Michael Jackson, did out-think them"   Everything burns - the water is boiling, soon ready to cook the eggs.  

There would be nothing more beautyful than when the PTB would crumble in one single instance and gone is the dark age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

~Souza~

November 02, 2010, 06:37:13 AM
V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta is a ten-issue comic-book series written by Alan Moore and illustrated mostly by David Lloyd, set in a dystopian future United Kingdom imagined from the 1980s about the 1990s. A mysterious revolutionary who calls himself "V" works to destroy the totalitarian government, profoundly affecting the people he encounters. Warner Bros. released a film adaptation in 2006.

Totalitarianism
Totalitarianism (or totalitarian rule) is a political system where the state, usually under the control of a single political person, faction, or class, recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible. Totalitarianism is generally characterized by the coincidence of authoritarianism (where ordinary citizens have less significant share in state decision-making) and ideology (a pervasive scheme of values promulgated by institutional means to direct most if not all aspects of public and private life).
Totalitarian regimes or movements maintain political power through an all-encompassing propaganda disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of state terrorism.

The series depicts a near-future Britain after a nuclear war, which has left much of the world destroyed, though most of the damage to Britain is indirect, such as via floods, and crop failures. In this future, a fascist party called "Norsefire" has exterminated its opponents in concentration camps and now rules the country as a police state. "V", an anarchist revolutionary dressed in a Guy Fawkes mask, begins an elaborate, violent, and intentionally theatrical campaign to murder his former captors, bring down the government, and convince the people to rule themselves.

V reads Evey to sleep with The Magic Faraway Tree. This series provides the source of "The Land of Do-As-You-Please" and "The Land of Take-What-You-Want" alluded to throughout the series. Another cultural reference rings out—mainly in the theatrical version:

"Remember remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

These lines allude directly to the story of Guy Fawkes and his participation in the Gunpowder Plot of 1605.

Guy Fawkes
Guy Fawkes (13 April 1570 – 31 January 1606), also known as Guido Fawkes, the name he adopted while fighting for the Spanish in the Low Countries, belonged to a group of provincial English Catholics who planned the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605.
Fawkes was born and educated in York. His father died when Fawkes was eight years old, after which his mother married a recusant Catholic. Fawkes later converted to Catholicism and left for the continent, where he fought in the Eighty Years' War on the side of Catholic Spain against Protestant Dutch reformators. He travelled to Spain to seek support for a Catholic rebellion in England but was unsuccessful. He later met Thomas Wintour, with whom he returned to England.
Wintour introduced Fawkes to Robert Catesby, who planned to assassinate King James I and restore a Catholic monarch to the throne. The plotters secured the lease to an undercroft beneath the House of Lords, and Fawkes was placed in charge of the gunpowder they stockpiled there. Prompted by the receipt of an anonymous letter, the authorities searched Westminster Palace during the early hours of 5 November, and found Fawkes guarding the explosives. Over the next few days, he was questioned and tortured, and eventually he broke. Immediately before his execution on 31 January, Fawkes jumped from the scaffold where he was to be hanged and broke his neck, thus avoiding the agony of the drawing and quartering that followed.
Fawkes became synonymous with the Gunpowder Plot, which has been commemorated in England since 5 November 1605. His effigy is burned on a bonfire, often accompanied by a firework display.

The Gunpowder Plot
The Gunpowder Plot of 1605, in earlier centuries often called the Gunpowder Treason Plot, was a failed assassination attempt against King James I of England and VI of Scotland by a group of provincial English Catholics led by Sir Robert Catesby.
The plan was to blow up the House of Lords during the State Opening of Parliament on 5 November 1605, as the prelude to a popular revolt in the Midlands during which James's nine-year-old daughter, Princess Elizabeth, was to be installed as the Catholic head of state. Catesby may have embarked on the scheme after hopes of securing greater religious tolerance under King James had faded, leaving many English Catholics disappointed. His fellow plotters were John Wright, Thomas Wintour, Thomas Percy, Guy Fawkes, Robert Keyes, Thomas Bates, Robert Wintour, Christopher Wright, John Grant, Sir Ambrose Rookwood, Sir Everard Digby and Francis Tresham. Fawkes, who had 10 years of military experience fighting in the Spanish Netherlands in suppression of the Dutch Revolt, was given charge of the explosives.
The plot was revealed to the authorities in an anonymous letter sent to William Parker, 4th Baron Monteagle, on 26 October 1605. During a search of the House of Lords, early in the morning of 5 November 1605, Fawkes was discovered guarding 36 barrels of gunpowder – enough to reduce the House of Lords to rubble – and arrested. Most of the conspirators fled from London as they learned of the plot's discovery, trying to enlist support along the way. Several made a stand against the pursuing Sheriff of Worcester and his men at Holbeche House; in the ensuing battle Catesby was one of those shot and killed. At their trial on 27 January 1606, eight of the survivors, including Fawkes, were convicted and sentenced to be hanged, drawn and quartered.
Details of the assassination attempt were allegedly known by the principal Jesuit of England, Father Henry Garnet. Although Garnet was convicted and sentenced to death, doubt has since been cast on how much he really knew of the plot. As its existence was revealed to him through confession, Garnet was prevented from informing the authorities by the absolute confidentiality of the confessional. Although anti-Catholic legislation was introduced soon after the plot's discovery, many important and loyal Catholics retained high office during King James I's reign. The thwarting of the Gunpowder Plot was commemorated for many years afterwards by special sermons and other public events such as the ringing of church bells, which have evolved into the Bonfire Night of today.

Guy Fawkes Night/ Bonfire Night
Guy Fawkes Night, also known as Bonfire Night (more casually in recent times as Fireworks Night), is an annual celebration held on the evening of 5 November to mark the failure of the Gunpowder Plot of 5 November 1605, in which a number of Catholic conspirators, including Guy Fawkes, attempted to destroy the Houses of Parliament in London. The occasion is primarily celebrated in Great Britain where, by an Act of Parliament called The Thanksgiving Act, it was compulsory until 1859, to celebrate the deliverance of the King of England, Scotland, and Ireland. It is also celebrated in some former British colonies including New Zealand, Newfoundland, South Africa, parts of the Caribbean and the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda. Bonfire Night was celebrated in Australia until the mid-to-late 1970s, when sale and public use of fireworks was made illegal and the celebration was effectively abolished. Festivities are centred on the use of fireworks and the lighting of bonfires.

The Gunpowder Plot and origin of Guy Fawkes Night
The Gunpowder Plot of 1605, organised by Robert Catesby, Thomas Wintour, Robert Wintour, Guy Fawkes, John Wright, Christopher Wright, Robert Keyes, Thomas Percy, John Grant, Ambrose Rookwood, Sir Everard Digby, Francis Tresham, and Thomas Bates was plot to assassinate James I of England and restore Catholicism to England.
The 13 conspirators planned to place a hoard of gunpowder in an undercroft directly underneath the House of Lords. The plotters believed it to be the perfect place to hide explosives, as the undercroft had gone unused for some time. As October came and the plot was finalised, concerns arose that there may be Catholics present in Parliament when the device was to explode. On Saturday 26 October William Parker, 4th Baron Monteagle, Francis Tresham's brother-in-law, received an anonymous letter warning him not to attend Parliament. On Friday 1 November the King was shown the letter, and it was later decided that a search of the Houses of Parliament would be undertaken on Monday.
According to the King's account, searchers discovered a servant nearby a large pile of firewood in the undercroft on Monday 4 November. He informed the searchers that the firewood belonged to his master, Thomas Percy. The servant's true identity was Guy Fawkes. As the searches had so far failed to locate anything untoward the King demanded that a more thorough search must commence. Shortly after midnight a search party under the command of Thomas Knyvet discovered Fawkes in the undercroft. Fawkes, who identified himself as John Johnson, was placed under arrest, and his possessions searched. He was discovered to be carrying a pocket watch, matches, and torchwood. The search team then unearthed barrels of gunpowder hidden beneath the pile of firewood.
Fawkes, still using the alias John Johnson, claimed when interrogated that he had acted alone. "Johnson" was relocated to the Tower of London on 6 November, where he was to be tortured, after the King gave his consent for the torture to take place. On 7 November Fawkes confessed that he had not acted alone, and the full extent of the plot was unearthed. The plotters were all executed, aside from Catesby and Percy, who had already been killed amidst their refusal to surrender, however the bodies were exhumed and their heads placed on spikes outside the Houses of Lords.
In January 1606 the Thanksgiving Act was passed, and commemorating the foiling of the Gunpowder Plot became an annual event. Coincidentally the celebrations for the pagan festival of Samhain, which included the burning of the "old guy" on a bonfire, were held about this time of the year, and so other traditions, such as ringing of church bells and lighting fireworks were added soon after the act was passed and the "guy" became a personification of Guy Fawkes. The act remained in place until 1859. Despite the repeal of the act taking place over 150 years ago, Guy Fawkes Night still remains a yearly custom throughout Britain.

Remember (John Lennon song)
"Remember" is a 1970 song appearing on John Lennon's first official solo album release, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band.
The song was influenced by Lennon's primal therapy sessions with Dr. Arthur Janov, and the lyrics reflect things typically remembered in therapy. The memories described are unpleasant ones, of conflict with family, authority and peers. Lennon employs his wit, mentioning how "the hero was never hung, always got away", and parents "wishin' for movie stardom, always playin' a part," instead of being honest and open.
At the end of the song, Lennon sings an excerpt from the poem Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, then an explosion is heard. This is a reference to Guy Fawkes Night, a holiday in Britain celebrated with fireworks. In an interview with Jann Wenner, Lennon said this was part of a lengthy ad-lib and that he later decided this line ought to be the culmination of the song.
A 2:44 rehearsal take of “Remember" – where the tempo of the song is being worked out – appears on the 1998 box set John Lennon Anthology.

John Lennon - Remember

Remember when you were young?
How the hero was never hung
Always got away
Remember how the man
Used to leave you empty handed?
Always, always let you down
If you ever change your mind
About leaving it all behind
Remember, remember, today

And don't feel sorry
The way it's gone
And don't you worry
'Bout what you've done

Just remember when you were small
How people seemed so tall
Always had their way
Do you remember your Ma and Pa
Just wishing for movie stardom
Always, always playing a part
If you ever feel so sad
And the whole world is driving you mad
Remember, remember, today

And don't feel sorry
'Bout the way it's gone
And don't you worry
'Bout what you've done

No, no, remember, remember
The fifth of November
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 06:47:34 AM
I was think of "the 5th of November" yesterday..... today's redirect really made my day :D
Thank you TS! :D

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

angel

November 02, 2010, 07:11:29 AM
Thank you so much, TS, Sarahli, emeraldcity, and also Mo and Souza for your great information here. Love you all. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 02, 2010, 07:29:19 AM
Quote from: "angel"
Thank you so much, TS, Sarahli, emeraldcity, and also Mo and Souza for your great information here. Love you all. :)

Thank you angel you are so sweet. Love you too.  :)

Thanks TS for that redirect we surely will receive a kind of message from Michael that day, something more obvious than usual maybe... the kind of thing that make you go WOAH!  :lol:
God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 02, 2010, 07:31:08 AM
Thank you TS for this redirect. The hoax is like one giant tapestry seen at the moment from the reverse side with lots of seemingly loose and unrelated threads.  But one day it will be turned around and that's when the beauty and the intricacy of it all will be revealed and fully appreciated.  Can't wait for that day to dawn  :)  Love to you all, emerald
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 02, 2010, 07:55:00 AM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Thank you TS for this redirect. The hoax is like one giant tapestry seen at the moment from the reverse side with lots of seemingly loose and unrelated threads.  But one day it will be turned around and that's when the beauty and the intricacy of it all will be revealed and fully appreciated.  Can't wait for that day to dawn  :)  Love to you all, emerald

What a great comparison emeraldcity!  I have always  marveled at the intricacy of a tapestry from the back.  That's where the beauty and genius of the artisan is truly found.  It's like the world only sees the front of the tapestry....Michael's life, Michael's "death", Michael's legacy.  We hoaxies have discovered there is so much more to his genius, to his life.  We turned the tapestry around and found a maze of threads (as like a forum has threads!)  :) All the threads woven into one gigantic, beautiful picture of a hoax.  Love it!  Thank you emeraldcity!  Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 02, 2010, 07:58:07 AM
Thankyou TS for giving us a boost.

I know the date 5th November has significant meaning these past 16 months, however it is interesting that TS chose to redirect to the post which included the reference to "remember, remember the 5th of November" when in fact 2 posts up in that thread were the same 2 posts by Sarahli and emeraldcity without the reply referring to the 5th of November.

8-)
Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 08:10:20 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 02, 2010, 08:02:14 AM
November the fifth will be a year since Evan Chandler's alleged suicide. Maybe a good day for Jordan to speak up and tell the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions