4KBTopic starter

MJs home movies
December 15, 2009, 06:44:04 AM
I was scanning through some of MJs home movies last night and was wondering why some of these were not released until after his death. Who would have had the rights to release these? Of course, it is strange that the pepsi commercial footage was released along with some of the "never seen" home movies. While I was looking, I came across this sweet video.....and in it, Frank Dileo says that the kids were NEVER at any of the rehearsals and that MJ wanted to surprise them. I thought Kenny O. said that the kids were at a few rehearsals. Is this another slip-up or am I incorrect? Here is the link where Frank says that the children were never at any rehearsals (at 1.46)....

[youtube:3156g3au]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvcGFiqxnOY[/youtube:3156g3au]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJs home movies
December 15, 2009, 06:59:47 AM
in the film during ill be there they cut to crowds reactions and you see prince and i think paris so that was a cover up too he involved his kids in everything !!  its just to make it seem more heartbreaking more like he was a human being then hell come back yay!!;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 15, 2009, 08:01:46 AM
I feel that it is very important for us to find out which sources released the video. Was it family members? I do recall MJ being the only one with the Pepsi footage correct? I am thinking family , but why would family members release it. Remember when Jermaine was on Larry King, they actually showed clips from MJ's home videos while Jermaine was there. SO it is rather puzzling. Why would it be? This has been discussed but honestly I believe that once we narrow down the sources that actually released the footage it wil give us more clues. But I am definitley going with the idea that MJ or Family members released the Pepsi footage because Pepsi has denied having anything to do with it being leaked. MJ was the only one with this unless.......  family member got it after MJ (supposedly died) but the big question here is why? why all of this? we already know how MJ was with his kids? right?  I think whoever released it is definitley trying to make a point. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 02:58:08 PM
Quote from: "4KB"
I was scanning through some of MJs home movies last night and was wondering why some of these were not released until after his death. Who would have had the rights to release these? Of course, it is strange that the pepsi commercial footage was released along with some of the "never seen" home movies. While I was looking, I came across this sweet video.....and in it, Frank Dileo says that the kids were NEVER at any of the rehearsals and that MJ wanted to surprise them. I thought Kenny O. said that the kids were at a few rehearsals. Is this another slip-up or am I incorrect? Here is the link where Frank says that the children were never at any rehearsals (at 1.46)....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KO said that the kids were at some of the rehearsals for the mini-movies that were being filmed (like Smooth Criminal)...not for the musical numbers.

"Were Jackson’s children around much in rehearsals? Ortega says “not a lot”, but that they did visit This Is It’s mini-movie sets. One day the team were filming a visual segment for Smooth Criminal. “We were putting Michael inside an old black-and-white film, and he was being chased by classic gangsters. Paris, Prince and Blanket were sitting just behind me on director’s chairs and Paris leaned forward and said, ‘This is the first day that we’ve seen Daddy on a movie set.’ Yeah.” Ortega smiles an avuncular smile. “And Michael came over at one point and said, ‘Are they behaving?’”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I saw this in some other articles as well, but that's the first one I got to today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)