2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This probably has been brought up before, but:    from the 2.30 mark...

Isn't it kind of weird that Prince Michael forgot to bring tissues or a hanky for his fathers memorial....you can clearly see La Toya getting up and rushing over to him, and giving him the hanky, so he can wipe away his tears... :?  :?  And then you see Paris also doing it at the same time...hmmmmm....rehearsed or what..Blanket looks around...unsure how to act.  So he acts bored...

1.  He forgot to pack his props...  needed  to "Act Sad"...for the camera,  or

2.  He really is sad ????

I hope its the first option for the hoax sake.
 ;)  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:151uxvxb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSTwdbvLVeg&feature=fvst[/youtube:151uxvxb]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

This is strange. I have often wondered why they would subject his children to this spectacle just two weeks after his passing. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. No one would do that to a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

The children were brought into spotlight intentionally and this public attention is their shelter and guard ever since. The public has embraced them from Memorial on as "how sweet", "how sad", "how brave" and whatever was projected on them. They became "family". If somebody would want to harm them, he would have a more difficult life after Memorial than before. It is a protecting fence. In addition, Michael was showing them all from Adlon balcony with pride. Nothing else. Father's pride and happiness for them being.
It was also a ritual introduction into the Jackson family clan on stage. This in addition being a protection showing that from now on, everybody of the Jackson's will be on their side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

liegi

That makes a lot of sense and supports what we believe in then. I like the way you put that--it introduces the children into the Jackson clan and protects them from harm. Grace, why is his mother so sad? Is it because of his choice?  Do you think the children were prepared for this?
Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Liegi, I think every mom wants the best for her child no matter how difficult his/her life path may be. I think she just wished he would not have had to endure what was put as a weight on his shoulders. I think Katherine cried of love and hurt as a mom who wanted the best of life for her child and not such a tremendous effort, so many pains and so much work. I see so many "why?" written all over her face. This is my interpretation only though.

For the kids - I remember a very early tweet from an account claiming to be Prince saying "My father's a hero." I never doubted that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Grace, I love your interpretation of a Mother's Love...I too am a mother, and I know I would do whatever it takes, to protect my child from harm.  Katherine is also struggling with seeing an empty coffin in front of her, and having to lie so openly in public, must take a toll on her and the family....

The thing that gets to me, is that all of the speeches were prepared for the speakers at that memorial......Michael obviously has been really busy preparing them all, and a way to publicly restore his image.  

This family has entertainment blood in them....they do not know anything else....

To me, a slip up was when La Toya quickly went to Prince's aide, to remind him to look like he was crying....God bless you all...xxoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Grace and 2good2betrue, thank you for your reminders and interpretations. How beautiful!! It did seem as if LaToya and Janet had their eyes on the children, directing them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

what is interesting to me is that this is not the song michael requested to hear and sing with andre crouch last time he saw him which was a couple of weeks before the death.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Couldn't they have gotten a close-up of this? I mean, finally one of the kids is supposedly crying tears, and we don't even get a close-up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Quote from: "Grace"
The children were brought into spotlight intentionally and this public attention is their shelter and guard ever since. The public has embraced them from Memorial on as "how sweet", "how sad", "how brave" and whatever was projected on them. They became "family". If somebody would want to harm them, he would have a more difficult life after Memorial than before. It is a protecting fence. In addition, Michael was showing them all from Adlon balcony with pride. Nothing else. Father's pride and happiness for them being.
It was also a ritual introduction into the Jackson family clan on stage. This in addition being a protection showing that from now on, everybody of the Jackson's will be on their side.

Grace - I love your explanation. Thank you for this. I, personally, didn't notice LaToya had done that - perhaps because at that time I was also crying a river of tears, but I know how protective I have felt over those children since June 25th, 2009. And, I too, believe it was an introduction of these children into the eyes of the world. How else is Michael going to have these children go out in normal public without disguise? The media would have been horrible but this gave them the protective shield needed without the fear of harm by the media and tabloids. I do love these exceptional children. How blessed they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tarja

No matter my belief.. I just can't watch. After more than 1 year, it brings tears into my eyes. I just can't watch or hear anything like this anymore. Sometimes I feel so down, sometimes I regain hope.. It's painful for me to watch this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

I haven't noticed it before. Jermaine, and Marlon they kissed the coffin when they went to sit down. That seems so final.. I guess they need to to that to throw us off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Now that I watch this...I find it strange that people are clapping and whistling as a coffin is being rolled into sight...what about that is weird (I know the fans are there to see the coffin...but clapping) nervous clapping...I don't know.  This kills me to watch...now in retrospect...I think it should never have been sooo big...I mean maybe a small memorial that would be televised because I understand the need for fans to be able to grieve and say goodbye...I don't know..this just seems weird..unless of course its a HOAX. Still painful to watch :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh and I don't see any sunflowers...if they are Michael favorite flower you would think they would be all over the place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Oh and I don't see any sunflowers...if they are Michael favorite flower you would think they would be all over the place.

:shock:  Excellent observation!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions