TIAI November 1
November 01, 2010, 01:17:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I hope so too. If it's one of the other options, then I don't know what else we can do. The majority in here supports his message and understands it. Some might still have some doubts because they don't fully understand TS' posts because they are long or they don't speak English very well, and some because they don't think this is Mike's message. Even though I can be harsh on fans sometimes, I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions. I also believe that all the money that has been made will be used for the good, I don't believe he is a material person and I am sure he will help those in need with it. That is why I will buy every album and every DVD that will be released.

Those who will oppose when he returns or even spread hate, never were fans or understood what he stands for anyway. You will always have people like that, some people won't even see truth when it slaps them in the face, but I still believe they are the minority. Everyone is feeling something is about to happen. Everyone I talk to say they have the feeling something is changing (without even mentioning the hoax or its purpose). I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished. People will understand, at least that is what I think when I look at the people around me. When I start talking about the subjects we discuss here (not MJ related), they all say they know about it and that something needs to be done, yet many also say that it's not affecting them yet (so they think) so they do not feel the urge yet to do something about it. For that we need a big wake-up call.

Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

MJonmind

Re: TIAI 11/1
November 01, 2010, 01:26:33 AM
:? What aspect here does TS want to draw our attention to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 01:30:46 AM
I remember on that same thread that someone asked TS to answer a question he had about if MJ had cancelled the BAM or something like that.

So, I guess the part where it says, "a Thriller without a comeback is pointless" (the second post) Or the whole post. IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

MJonmind

November 01, 2010, 01:53:03 AM
You're right, that must be it then! Thanks TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 01, 2010, 04:07:23 AM
I don't know exactly what messgae wants TS to focus on.

The change in plans (not a comeback anymore) because of the people who won't change or deffinitely a comeback because otherwise the message will never get to the ones who don't listen.I am really confused what to take as the message......

I will say my opinion.
It's true there are a lot of people who don't even want to listen or think about his message, probably a great majority, while we are like half of a quarter. But I really think that he thought about this and knew it would be like that. Of course no one would have ever believed he might be alive with all the reports that exist, with the family constantly saying he's dead at every ocassion, and so on. In a way they cannot be blamed for not believing. They can be blamed only because no matter what, they don't have any idea about the whole worldwide message- to change the world, to fight for justice and be aware of the NWO and what it implies.

I absolutely don't think Michael never thought this would happen. At the end of the time nothing is straight in your face or more evident than everything; everything is hidden in clues, codes and deep minuscule things.

Now I tell this to you, Michael:
There is no way you can make that large majority to understand what is happening if you don't come back, if they don'tsee you and hear from your mouth the whole story. If you don't come back because they don't make any move to understand then your struggle will be in vain..... They won't see anything without you. Not even questioning. Because they have an image built about you that is not real, they have an image about you being weak, too good to ever do this to them (as if you ow them something) and they will never understand how you as a man and human being are because the only thing they know is your stage image. But not the person behind all that, not the person who probably behind all this is extremelly astronomically funny and doing things that every other person is doing, but also really bad when the situation asks for. They just see the doe Michael who 'would never do that to us, he loves us too much to hurt us'. That should be the first proof they have no idea what it feels to go through what you have gone through.If you don't tell them what happened and what happens they will never mobilize and get together as together to make that change and make this world better. They will never become aware of anything like NWO or Illuminati, they will never get the most VIVID proof about how media lies and spreads lies out of nothing, because they don't need facts to make up stories.

This world won't change without you, Michael .Never. If there is someone in this world who has the power to move mountains, that is you. And you will never be alone. It's enough to tell the whole world what happened and there will be an enormous shift in all the world.
Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 04:19:06 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 01, 2010, 04:16:15 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
It's true there are a lot of people who don't even want to listen or think about his message, probably a great majority, while we are like half of a quarter. But I really think that he thought about this and knew it would be like that.

[...]

I absolutely don't think Michael never thought this would happen. At the end of the time nothing is straight in your face or more evident than everything; everything is hidden in clues, codes and deep minuscule things.

I absolutely agree with that.  He's not lacking assessment skills, especially not after not being understood by the majority for the 2 decades in which he made attempt after attempt of getting his message through.  I'm sure he has taken this into account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 01, 2010, 04:25:09 AM
I quote Souza's paragraph here as it is exactly what I am completely sure about. Michael should be 100% sure about this too.
Just imagine the whole grief the fans feel.....When they will see him again it will be like a bomb that will travell all around the world and explode in the heart of every fan at the same time.

I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 01, 2010, 04:47:43 AM
I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished.

Now that you told this story, I will tell you one too, that happened last week.
I was talking to a friend who has no idea about the situation, nor she is a fan (not that she doesn't like him, but not someone who has been into his music) and she doesn't know either that I adore his music since I was 5. I didn't tell her.
So we had a conversation about this world and how people believe anything that media feeds them. And that moment it was like a flash that came to my mind and I drifted the discussion to the media and how they lie with every single thing. I told her (the truth) that I do not watch TV since more than 5 years at all, that I have never held a news paper in my hands in the last 10 years or more and she told me 'really?!' and I said yes. Because everything you see on the TV or in magazines and newspapers are pure inventions. If you look at the lies that have spread about people who are completely innocent just because there are higher powers that manipulate them to try to destroy innocent people, you will see the lies under the whole shit (here I was deffinitely talking about Michael but I didn't say his name). She was listening to me with attention and serious, and then I thought to ask her 'do you know about these things like....NWO and Illuminati?' and she said 'yes....But I don't know what to believe.I am kinda afraid'. And I told her that we are many, far many than they are and that if we get together to fight against all this situation we can make the change. Then I told her don't you feel like a change starting to happen? if you look at some artists(mostly from America), more and more, who make the Illuminati signs and allusions, more than before, like slowly they are being more exposed?I told her to search and read more about the 11th of September attacks and how that could have been ipartly a hoax and she remained with big eyes looking at me.And she asked me then why the government and police don't do anything about it, if they are that dangerous....And I told her that because they are like ther puppets. Then, she asked me how do I know all this....And I told her I am learning and digging into it because i am interested and she told me 'now you got me interested....I will really go and search myself too.It's scary'

I felt good that she listened to me and becaus she felt interested in it.It's enough to tell someone and then probably they will spread the message, like a butterfly effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

November 01, 2010, 04:57:32 AM
You're right. People are becoming suspicious. They know something is not quite right, but they can't put their fingers on it. For example, a lot of people have thyroid problems (this was not common years ago), emphysema, chronic bronchitis, etc. "They" are probably not telling us the truth about how bad pollution--and the effects of Chernobyl--are.  People can tell there is not enough money to pay the bills. They can tell that food is not as good as it used to be.  Children are becoming obese and giants at a young age--not normal.
Michael probably knows what is behind all this and wants to expose this--"they don't really care about us" was the song he chose to announce his "death" (a clue he left behind for people).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 01, 2010, 05:07:07 AM
I was hoping for this redirect, it was kinda why I posted that, I hoped someone would reply that he will bam no matter what, so TS could redirect. I gave 3 options, PureLove replied that he has to come bak, because otherwise it would all be in vain. That is the post TS redirects to, so even though it seems a little unclear, TS is actually saying PureLove is right by redirect to her post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 01, 2010, 05:11:55 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
... then I thought to ask her 'do you know about these things like....NWO and Illuminati?' and she said 'yes....But I don't know what to believe.I am kinda afraid'. And I told her that we are many, far many than they are and that if we get together to fight against all this situation we can make the change.
Yes, we are many. There is no need for fear.

[youtube:2x1e4y91]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-GXyBtJ5V4[/youtube:2x1e4y91]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think that redirect to PureLove is purely great.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

_Anna_

November 01, 2010, 05:38:50 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.

Well, PureLove, you spoke my thoughts with this.... It's what I feel, as I said above.
We can fight and fight but we could never manage to make this a worldwide fight against corruption, lies, injustice, without him. There are billions of people who love him. The ones who won't change even when the things are exposed simply are not worth trying to open their eyes. And at the end of the day they are a drop in the ocean. Probably those would be the fans or whetevr they want to call themselves that became aware of him overnight and became fans but have no idea the extent this man has been fighting to change this world, to fight injustice and help millions of people. It's not only about the singer and dancer, it's also about the humanitarian and constant fighter for justice like no one ever reached to do before. He has spent a whole lifetime helping people and trying to make this place a better world and make people think about his message. Like someone said and well he said it- he doesn't think internationally, nor worldwide, he thinks planets. That's the extent he goes to and the level he reached with his message. It's not worth backing down because that, for the people who won't understand. People WILL change. This has not been in vain. That's a fact and this little community (by now) is the proof.

If there are a few drops of dirty water in an ocean that doesn't mean the whole ocean is infested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 05:47:34 AM
I was hoping for this redirect, it was kinda why I posted that, I hoped someone would reply that he will bam no matter what, so TS could redirect. I gave 3 options, PureLove replied that he has to come bak, because otherwise it would all be in vain. That is the post TS redirects to, so even though it seems a little unclear, TS is actually saying PureLove is right by redirect to her post.

This is my understanding of TS Re-direct as well:

Michael will BAM no matter what

TS must be having a lot of FUN at time when reading our interpretations of his re-directs, he must have been missing this "tickly" feeling ... that's why he started re-directing again!  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank you TS for helping us KEEP THE FAITH. xx

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Adi

November 01, 2010, 05:59:00 AM
My interpretation of the past 2 redirects today and yesterday:

Today's redirect tells me that Michael will come back. It is part of the entire plan. Don't lose faith. TS has told us this all along. Perhaps it is now at the stage where Michael feels he has reached as many as he can with out him actually being present...the next stage IS for him to be present and for us to support him in why he has done this as his Army of LOVE  :)

Yesterdays redirect: I must admit I felt a bit low after this because I interpreted it as Michael changing his mind about coming back  :cry:  But looking at it metaphorically YES there is a chasm between believers and non-believers...there always has been. However, there are alot of believers who over the past 15 months have spent countless hours (I know I have) telling their friends/families/colleagues that Michael is alive and why he has done this. Those friends might not have believed you and they may have thought you were nuts....but still you have planted seeds across that chasm and built little crossings by planting the message in their minds of what Michael wants to tell us. So when Michael does BAM I really think those people who didn't believe will listen to what Michael wants to tell them and we will be there to support that because we already know.

On top of this, all of Michael's fans, whether they are believers or not, would be beyond delirious to know that Michael really had not died.....they won't hate him for this...I have a gut feeling.....I can just feel it. And again that is when the Army of LOVE have to step up to support him in spreading the mesasage of why he has done what he has done.

**Edit to this: wanted to add that all my "non-believer" friends/family I have talked to about MJ being alive, and the reasons why, the past 15 months ALL say it would be wonderful if he were and they would love him to be alive and of all people he is the one they would think would be able to do this....  :)
Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 06:05:02 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 01, 2010, 06:04:14 AM

I second your post. I think that if people won't see Michael comming back, they won't actually realize almost anything and those who are not even believers will realize even less. I am talking about the message they have to understand, the way media has lied in 99% of their articles, the way they made up stories. They won't realize it until they have the proof right in front of their eyes: Michael. I am a believer, yes, but 3 quarters of this planet are not. Many people are not even aware of the possible inconsistences surrounding his "death", some people blame those who see those inconsistences, and the rest, which is us, struggle daily to reach the message straight and help him as much as they can and work hard to spread the message towards the "deaf" people.
It's not an easy thing to do, we can't do this ad infinitum if we don't also have  a backup. No one will ever believe the opinion of a bunch of believers if there's nothing we can show to make them open their eyes. Only Michael can erase any trace of doubt or stubborness they have, only he can erase every doubt we also have, and our concern "what if he is not Ok and we only imagine this hoax?". He IS the proof that media lied since decades regarding him and not only about him. He would be that shocking proof that media LIES. He would be the bucket of cold water that will fall worldwide upon people. We are just his army, ready to fight and hold his back, but he is the leader and the army without its leader almost worths nothing. So yes, I say too that Michael needs to come back (when he wants), because only like this the mankind will wake up once and for all. I think of it and I absolutelly see a huge change, I think of the moment and I see like a storm that will hit this world in once second and justice will have a stronger meaning. Because JUSTICE has lost its importance, justice has lost its meaning just because people accepted it. Accepted some lie today, some lie tomorrow and it's became a false world. This is not the world I want to live in. I want justice back, for him, for us, for everybody. And he is the only one who can show this, only him. Without him, everything will be in vain and be forgotten sooner or later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal