AdiTopic starter

TIAI October 31
October 31, 2010, 02:37:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luke 16:26-31 (King James Version)

26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: TIAI 10/31
October 31, 2010, 02:56:35 AM
WOW............................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 31, 2010, 03:00:37 AM
I still have a refraining feeling with these too many quotes from the Bible. Not all the people are religious and not all of us relate on it regarding life.

I honestly take these too many religious connections too much.....Don't get me wrong. But I personally think that when someone is religious in an extreme way it's not a good thing. I don't like it. Maybe I should get what? the message, yes, but always from the Bible?

I am not religious, and for me these things are not very...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 31, 2010, 03:08:05 AM
Anna, I will give it to you in layman terms..in other words, in todays english..here it is:

Luke 16:26-31 (GOD’S WORD Translation)
26Besides, a wide area separates us. People couldn’t cross it in either direction even if they wanted to.’

27“The rich man responded, ‘Then I ask you, Father, to send Lazarus back to my father’s home.

28I have five brothers. He can warn them so that they won’t end up in this place of torture.’

29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses’ Teachings and the Prophets. Your brothers should listen to them!’

30“The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham! If someone comes back to them from the dead, they will turn to God and change the way they think and act.’

31“Abraham answered him, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses’ Teachings and the Prophets, they won’t be persuaded even if someone comes back to life.’ ”

Its all for L.O.V.E xoxo
Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 03:20:55 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

October 31, 2010, 03:09:41 AM
"31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

...sad, but I think it's true...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 31, 2010, 03:56:07 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Anna, I will give it to you in layman terms..in other words, in todays english..here it is:

26Besides, a wide area separates us. People couldn’t cross it in either direction even if they wanted to.’

27“The rich man responded, ‘Then I ask you, Father, to send Lazarus back to my father’s home.

28I have five brothers. He can warn them so that they won’t end up in this place of torture.’

29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses’ Teachings and the Prophets. Your brothers should listen to them!’

30“The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham! If someone comes back to them from the dead, they will turn to God and change the way they think and act.’

31“Abraham answered him, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses’ Teachings and the Prophets, they won’t be persuaded even if someone comes back to life.’ ”

Its all for L.O.V.E xoxo
thank you, I really needed this. I know that just because I am not religious doesn't mean that others are not.

To tell you why I really don't like people who base their lives on religion; my elder sister lives with her fiancee and he is very very extremelly religious,he doesn't do anything that Bible forbids, in the sense that he thinks to God's words everytime he does something or has to make a choice, or on religious holidays or religious days (there are a lot) he doesn't even hold her hand, he doesn't even kiss her cheek because that would mean a 'sin' in his concept.These are just very few things and when I see this all the time around me, that's why when I see people soo religious that base their life facts on quotes from Bible I refrain, it's insanity.

I do hope TS is not a 'religion dragger' to make some kind of brainwash using the Bible because people will believe the Bible as there are far many religious people than non-religious.Don't get me wrong,but I have all the rights to be thrilled at this when I see what I see with my brother-in-law alost everyday. I know that TS addressed this issue as I've read all his updates, but even so, I cannot base my life's path on the Bible.

I must say that I am really watching TS and read all his updates far more than once. But the too many religious things keep me away somehow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 31, 2010, 04:12:13 AM
31“Abraham answered him, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses’ Teachings and the Prophets, they won’t be persuaded even if someone comes back to life.’ ”[/b]

Help me out, but is that saying that even if MJ comes back, things won't  change/people wont believe like I said in this thread yesterday?? :?

Sorry if I'm wrong...

Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Maybe Mike will have an intense broadcast as well, to convince people of his message, this time without it being a hoax.

You know I've been thinking about this for a while and I think even if that happened there would still be people believing it's not true! That it's an impersonator or something. That's how much I think some people believe in the media. It's insane. The media would have to admit they were wrong, which would a fantastic day for the world I think  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 05:09:50 AM
:?

I keep thinking back to last year, do you remember the story about the rocket which was launched and NASA didnt know who financed it, it was carrying communication equipment, didnt Michael have investments in companys involved in electronic equipment :?  I cant find the link though I have searched, this was on the old MJHD I think.  I always believed that when he comes back it will be globally at the same time via communications link, I am sure there will be suficient evidence to prove it to be genuine.

I will add link if I can find it.   :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 05:25:23 AM
Well my interpretation in reading this, in a very simplified way, they are talking about a man who goes to heaven and one who goes to hell.  It is stated that the space between heaven in hell is a huge chasm... one that no one could cross even if you wanted to.

The man in hell begs that God send someone to warn his family... to warn them of their ways so that they will not end up in hell like him.  He believes that if God would resurrect someone from the dead to send this message that his family would surely listen.

But the point is made that if they are not willing to listen to those who prophesized about this, those who have already warned them of their ways, then they will not listen to one who has risen from the dead either.

Many thoughts run through my head on this one...

Is TS likening himself to a prophet in a sense, telling us about the end of the world, redirecting us to the Bible, etc. and we are not listening and according to this, we wouldn't listen even if MJ himself came back from the "dead" and told us the same thing?

Is MJ likening himself to a prophet and has been telling us things through his songs and we have not been listening and we still would not listen even if this is all proven to be a hoax?

Has MJ truly been enlightened to something and made very aware of the spiritual battle going on and where we are unknowingly heading and had "died" and we are like the family and he is wanting to comeback to tell us but doesn't know if we would even listen if someone was to comeback from the "dead" to tell us?

Is the comeback not even MJ but maybe Elvis coming back to warn us?

Ok I CLEARLY NEED SLEEP!  Help me out guys.... I need your rational thoughts here!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 31, 2010, 05:42:36 AM

Its all for L.O.V.E xoxo

I think that what I get from it is:

-People are separated and not united. Probably the space between believers and non-believers.And we cannot cross that space that separate us even if we want to probably because there are 2 completely different mentalities here? that each side holds strongly on their convictions.

-people then ask for Michael to come back and expose it all for everyone to see, in order to make these 2 sides get together for one single goal

-probably the thing with 5 brothers means literarily his 5 brothers who are here to lead us as to not fall into the abyss of the unknown. But I can't say that the brothers do actually lead us but even make us separate from one another. One one side there's randy who mainly supports the non-believers ideas and on the other side we have some clues from Jermaine or even jackie. Here I simply don't know how to take it...

-those Moses could be here TS and probably others we don't know yet who actually lead us in the right directions, people we should take into considerations. I still don't know who else could be besides TS.

-here I understand that if Michael comes back, then and only then people will listen and understand. That we cannot do it alone. We've actally discussed this recently, that the non-believers will mobilize probably only when Michael will come back. Only then. Because our efforts to make some people at least questioning the situation has fallen on deaf ears.

-here it's probably an allusion that if we do not listen to those Moses (TS) then we won't listen even if Michael comes back.And if these messages are not understood now, said by those 'prophets' (TS) then they won't be understood even if Michael comes back. Here I don't like it that much if this is how this quote should be interpreted, because it's like it  pushes it on us, to listen to TS, because if we don't, then even if Michael comes back people won't get it. It's not really like that. I do not follow anybody as if he/she is God, so this kind of pushing into us is somehow forceful. I DO understand Michael's message, of course I cannot know everything he has in his mind for it.....but that doesn't mean I have to follow anybody as if it was a higher power (TS). I am sorry if this is how it should be taken... For example I do not agree with the end of the world. I do not. That would mean that if i do not believe it literarily it's not worth for Michael to come back because I do not agree with TS's theory?I don't think so.

I am waiting for other opinions on this too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 31, 2010, 05:55:41 AM
My head is spinning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 31, 2010, 06:02:54 AM
I like the part about the "5 brothers"..pretty accurate wording..

"What more can I give"  Will anything change even when I come back from the dead??

We need to take care of the planet by ourselves...it starts with US..

Change your mind....Change the World
MJ coming back from the dead, will shock the world, and I'm sure many will be listening to what he will say on his return......maybe the suggestion here is...we need to open our hearts and minds, now, and not wait for the return.  This is a video my sister sent me. She is a practising Buddhist.  I was raised a catholic, but have never read the bible...

[youtube:jaumqi92]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGaJBt0uI8[/youtube:jaumqi92]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

October 31, 2010, 06:12:21 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I still have a refraining feeling with these too many quotes from the Bible. Not all the people are religious and not all of us relate on it regarding life.

I honestly take these too many religious connections too much.....Don't get me wrong. But I personally think that when someone is religious in an extreme way it's not a good thing. I don't like it. Maybe I should get what? the message, yes, but always from the Bible?

I am not religious, and for me these things are not very...

The bible is not about religion it is about relationship with God the father and God the Son Jesus. The bible give us instruction and direction, and man made religion has diluted that because people don’t understand Christ and what he came to do.
Christianity means to be Christ like, just as Michael said he lives to be like.  People always confuse and make Christianity a religion, it is not.  Michael seems to me a modern day John who came to prepare the way for Jesus to come.

Michael has worked over the years to turn people to the Love of Jesus, to love one another and be pure and innocent as children.  Jesus welcomes every race and religion to have relationship with God the father.  It is really simple and he gave us two commandments instead of 10, to love God and love one another, even as he loves and forgives us.

What TS seem to be pointing out is that we need to hear the messenger that he has sent to us, Like Abraham and Moses in the bible because if we don’t hear him we would not even hear someone coming back from the dead.  God sends someone major in every period of time to show light to the world.  
Moses was one, John was one and since bible days there have been many other in different generations.   I feel Michael is for this generation.  Not a religious Icon but a spiritual teacher that teaches by example.  That is the reason Michael was so very persecuted.  He stands for what he believes in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 06:18:57 AM
i got my Husband to watch the " Ancient Aliens" series that was listed on here a few weeks back, and he is a sceptic on the whole MJ alive theory, although he has been very supportive of me, and he was VERY receptive to it all........
I think the media as a whole has been diluting the TRUTH for many years so as not to freak-out the masses....but if we look at it all in the "piece by piece" arena, it does all make sense.

My two kids and husband are now all subjected to my regular rantings, and i think i'm making better and more AWARE citizens by doing so.
So I have absolutely NO regrets in doing so..

L.O.V.E to you all x x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 31, 2010, 06:36:46 AM
My two kids and husband are now all subjected to my regular rantings, and i think i'm making better and more AWARE citizens by doing so.
So I have absolutely NO regrets in doing so..

Lucky for you Jenwren....I rant on to my 7 yo son  :lol:  :lol:  I think he's slowly getting it..
I mentioned the illuminati to my sister and she had no idea who they are. :o  :o  :o  

I don't have a job and don't have money (just debts) , and because of that, I am able to appreciate the simple things in life...that's what the meaning of life should be.

Take care of your neighbour, and love one another as God has loved you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions