I think my social network is in the hoax
December 14, 2009, 11:43:22 PM
i posted a topic about this already in MJHD. but since MJHD is not present anymore, so i came here instead. i'm well known at MJHD so those who r from there must know me. anyway hi, i'm watching my Michael jackson group in my social network from the last 6 months. one peculiar thing which i noticed n still noticing is that they r yet to update MJ's profile. there is no mention of his death in his bio. they r talking about him in present tense. it won't have been important if it was just an ordinary fan site but the thing which caught my attention is that this group is jointly owned by SONY MUSIC.SONY/BMG produced THIS IS IT right & it is soon going to be 6 months since 25th june. so why is this group not recognising MJ's death? any idea? :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I think my social network is in the hoax
December 14, 2009, 11:50:04 PM
whaat do you mean by "your social network"??  I don't understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 12:05:49 AM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
whaat do you mean by "your social network"??  I don't understand
i mean that i'm on this social network website. oooops... sorry folks. i forgot to give u the link. its an Indian website-
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sorry again :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 12:14:44 AM
Hi forevermine_mj. I didn't recognize who you were until you mentioned India. I usually notice people by their avatar, and you're not using the one you had at MJHD. (I was just a lurker there, though, so you wouldn't know who I am.)

As for the social network site, I have no clue why they haven't updated the information about Michael. Maybe they haven't gotten around to it because it's just a fan site. It's hard to say without knowing how active and prominent the network is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 12:52:26 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Hi forevermine_mj. I didn't recognize who you were until you mentioned India. I usually notice people by their avatar, and you're not using the one you had at MJHD. (I was just a lurker there, though, so you wouldn't know who I am.)

As for the social network site, I have no clue why they haven't updated the information about Michael. Maybe they haven't gotten around to it because it's just a fan site. It's hard to say without knowing how active and prominent the network is.
hey lorrie, i'm going back to the new MJHD. i found my folks there. i'll set my avatar here later. about the website. its a very prominet sebsite in india n has foreign members too. the important thig is that sony music co-owns it n this is what makes me doubt :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 01:59:35 AM
Quote from: "forevermine_mj"
i posted a topic about this already in MJHD. but since MJHD is not present anymore, so i came here instead. i'm well known at MJHD so those who r from there must know me. anyway hi, i'm watching my Michael jackson group in my social network from the last 6 months. one peculiar thing which i noticed n still noticing is that they r yet to update MJ's profile. there is no mention of his death in his bio. they r talking about him in present tense. it won't have been important if it was just an ordinary fan site but the thing which caught my attention is that this group is jointly owned by SONY MUSIC.SONY/BMG produced THIS IS IT right & it is soon going to be 6 months since 25th june. so why is this group not recognising MJ's death? any idea? :roll:

Hi, forevermine_mj, I 've read your posts since the beginning. I couldn't sign up to the former forum but i read almost everything you all posted there.Welcome !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 02:09:08 AM
Quote from: "forevermine_mj"
hey lorrie, i'm going back to the new MJHD. i found my folks there. i'll set my avatar here later. about the website. its a very prominet sebsite in india n has foreign members too. the important thig is that sony music co-owns it n this is what makes me doubt :|
Ha ha! I'm glad you found your peeps over at MJHD.net. It looks like Lara is doing a good job over there so far, although commenting on one forum is enough for me right now. I'll see your posts, though, since I'm always lurking around.

And, yes, it's weird that the social network site hasn't been updated when Sony Music co-owns it. The only explanation I can think of is that the site isn't a priority for them right now. I'd need more evidence to believe it has anything to do with a hoax, but others may feel differently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 09:32:06 AM
A large social networking site comprised  of fans is too risky to invite into the planning of a hoax. If you have such a large group then they are not likely to be in on a hoax. Again ...it is too risky since loose lips sink ships.

If they are bragging about their role as insiders and/or their closeness to MJ then I would be suspcicious. True friends of his would not be so quick to reveal their status or relationship to him. Again loose lips sink ships. Plus, true friends do not have to show off or prove  anything to anyone.

Many hoax believers speak of MJ  in the present tense so I would not  put too much weight on that observation.I have slipped up and spoke of him in the past tense and felt guilty afterward. Hence, I typically speak of him in the present as if he is alive.

If you suspect something then speak up and ask them. They wil either say "Yes", "No" or act dodgy if they suspect that you are on to them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 12:43:23 AM
love u tilda n all those who welcomed me. by the way asking the website is a  gud idea but i don't think they'll answer me folks. remember TMZ not updating their dead celebs list n when asked harvey never asked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions