Re: The Fake Search Warrent's
December 15, 2009, 01:18:11 PM
It is so sad to think that Michael would end his own life.  I don't believe he would do such a thing.  He held too much belief in the all mighty and he knew that would be the ultimate sin that could never be forgiven. He lived his life for children, not just his, but the world's children, for mine and yours.  He could not leave us that way.  A person that is in a deep depression would not have been able to function, let alone rehearse for a concert.  A person that is on the verge of taking one's own life would not talk of the future. Michael talked of the future in the movie.  Michael made plans.  I am still in belief that he had to fake his death so that he could survive.  I don't pay attention to what some of the people that were around him say.  Yes, he was thin, but he has always been thin.  I don't believe that he had a dependency of perscription drugs.  He might have needed help to get to sleep, but who doesn't.  I need that help from time to time.  Some people choose to take a different route to get to sleep.  Some, take OTC medication, meditate, drink teas or drink alcohol.  There is way too many doubts in my mind that would make me believe that he is physically gone from us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 02:05:57 PM
[Allthough this is very sad theory of what might have happening, I don't think we should discard it to fast.
We wan't to know the truth and what went on, right? We need to investigate into things we don't like as well as into things/theory's we hope are the truth.[/quote]

I now this is a very sad theory but i just had to point it out.
The only thing we want is the truth.
Thank you for understanding me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 15, 2009, 02:11:37 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
It is so sad to think that Michael would end his own life.  I don't believe he would do such a thing.  He held too much belief in the all mighty and he knew that would be the ultimate sin that could never be forgiven. He lived his life for children, not just his, but the world's children, for mine and yours.  He could not leave us that way.  A person that is in a deep depression would not have been able to function, let alone rehearse for a concert.  A person that is on the verge of taking one's own life would not talk of the future. Michael talked of the future in the movie.  Michael made plans.  I am still in belief that he had to fake his death so that he could survive.  I don't pay attention to what some of the people that were around him say.  Yes, he was thin, but he has always been thin.  I don't believe that he had a dependency of perscription drugs.  He might have needed help to get to sleep, but who doesn't.  I need that help from time to time.  Some people choose to take a different route to get to sleep.  Some, take OTC medication, meditate, drink teas or drink alcohol.  There is way too many doubts in my mind that would make me believe that he is physically gone from us.

I hope that i'm wrong, but  but please don't be mad asking you this: what if he was not depressed but so very ill up to a point that there was no way he could be well again and was in pain would that not be an act of love to his childeren and family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 02:23:00 PM
What about his family? Does anything we have found out here fit in? Their behaviours and actions?
This is perhaps a subject where we need to take some time off to think it through, before jumping to conclusions. But definately something we need to talk about, even though it is difficult.[/quote]

Maybe that's why we did not see the tears and the emotions we wanted to see. Because they have had the time to say goodbye at their own time in the privacy together with the people he wanted by his side.
And yes it is difficult to talk about it.
But all we want is the truth don't we :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

December 15, 2009, 02:29:32 PM
I hope someone has something to say real soon to proof this is not true.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

December 15, 2009, 02:35:28 PM
I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS THE CASE HERE...
WE SAW HIM ON THIS IS IT ON 23TH, RIGHT?
I THINK HE DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDREN, THEY ARE HIS LIFE...
HE DON'T DO THIS IN HIS HOUSE WITH THE KIDS THERE...
 :roll:[/quote]

Why the rolling eyes :?:
Where you with him when he died :?:
It's just a theory all for the truth remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 15, 2009, 02:37:06 PM
yeah it's pretty hard to talk about this..

But was Michael really that depressed?  IDK the few last videos of him we saw and the pictures of him doesn't seem to me that he was depressed....but otherwise, Michael is/was a good actor..

I also hope we'll find a proof against this suicide-theory...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

December 15, 2009, 02:45:43 PM
Quote from: "foralltime"
You mean Assisted Suicide? Suicide IS illegal, but since the person who committed it is dead then no one can be charged...its a victimless crime. However someone who assists in a suicide is held liable.....

If that's how you name it in the US that's what i mean.
Can you tell me how long a person can be held liable ?
Is that for live ?
What if there is no proof of assist.
still have alot of questions becauase i'm not familiar with the US laws.[/quote]

Assisted Suicide is a hot topic in the US. Some people believe it to be ethical, others do not.
As far "proof" of an assisted suicide....Im not sure about that one....like I said....its a big debate here in the US. There are cases where someone is going to die and will never be cured of what is killing them and the person believes they have a "right to die". So they feel they should be allowed to be given a lethal dose of prescription drugs, prescribed by a doctor, to end their life so they dont have to suffer anymore.
you can look up "assisted suicide" on google and a ton of articles come up if you would like to read.

I do not think Dr Murray assisted in MJ's suicide...for the record.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
You mean Assisted Suicide? Suicide IS illegal, but since the person who committed it is dead then no one can be charged...its a victimless crime. However someone who assists in a suicide is held liable.....

If that's how you name it in the US that's what i mean.
Can you tell me how long a person can be held liable ?
Is that for live ?
What if there is no proof of assist.
still have alot of questions becauase i'm not familiar with the US laws.

Assisted Suicide is a hot topic in the US. Some people believe it to be ethical, others do not.
As far "proof" of an assisted suicide....Im not sure about that one....like I said....its a big debate here in the US. There are cases where someone is going to die and will never be cured of what is killing them and the person believes they have a "right to die". So they feel they should be allowed to be given a lethal dose of prescription drugs, prescribed by a doctor, to end their life so they dont have to suffer anymore.
you can look up "assisted suicide" on google and a ton of articles come up if you would like to read.

I do not think Dr Murray assisted in MJ's suicide...for the record.[/quote]

Thank you for the explanation i am going to google.
I'm not accusing anyone or anbody, i'm not a judgemental person. Just trying to get as much info on everything regarding my theory.
And so far your the only one who could help me out so thanks again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 03:01:11 PM
Secret Dove
agree with you. Depression can make you think everybody is better off without you. If Michael was very depressed, he might've thought his family, friends, fans & his children would be better off without him. It's hard to think that he might of thought that, but if he was depressed it could've clouded up his thinking. Yes, he has been through hell and back a few times in his life. There's only so much a person can take without breaking down.[/quote][/color]
But wasn't on one of the tapes he mentioned he was afraid of getting old.  He mentioned also on the private home vids about living. I have to go back to listen to the vid again.

I do agree that he may have become depressed as it can effect anyone of us on any level it's just hard to say that he would do anything like this.
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:03:56 PM by Infinitylady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 15, 2009, 03:01:43 PM
It's pretty sad to read this  :( So is it true that Michael said this?
"On June 21, Jackson told my contact that he wanted to die. He said that he didn’t have what it would take to perform any more because he had lost his voice and dance moves."It’s not working out", Jackson said. "I’m better off dead. I don’t have anywhere left to turn. I’m done".Michael’s closest confidante told me just two hours after he died that Michael was tired of living.  :(  :( :(

I can't (and don't want to) believe it !!! :oops:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 15, 2009, 03:34:41 PM
1) Suicide theory - we know depressed people can commit suicide. But it was reported that Michael had career plans for the future. Depressed people have no plans. For all I've read about Michael, I don't think it was his case. Of course it's my opinion and it's based only on what I've read in the newspapers.

2) Terminally ill theory - Tabloids (I think The Sun) reported they sent a double to rehearsals and press conference because he was about to die. Were the tabloids telling the truth for the first time in their lives? Another point is: if he was in such a bad health condition, I don't know  if he could attend to rehearsals, and sing and dance. Besides, I remember it was reported his family said he died unexpectedly - if he was terminally ill, why would they state it? And now it was discussed in a thread recently that now it's a murder investigation. So,if he was terminally ill, considering he really passed away, it was not the illness that caused the death, but someone killed him...? These are my questions on this theory, if someone helps me to answer them, it will be appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 04:02:52 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

I have to disagree on some points here.
I had a good friend who committed suicide and i saw her hours before she hung herself.  She was very happy that night, very chatty.  They say that once someone has made up their mind to end it all, its like a weight has been lifted off their shoulders and they are happy because they see an end in sight.
My friend was at work and didnt show any warning signs; even though the truth was she was obviously very depressed and unhappy.

This theory may explain why MJ suddenly started to turn up to rehearsals and putting his all in at the end.

Its is just a theory and if it turns out to be the truth i would understand MJs decision and wouldnt blame him at all.

All i know is that something isnt right in all of this and i will not rest until i find out the truth.  There is a cover up going on and there must be a reason for that cover up.  The family know the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 15, 2009, 04:05:02 PM
Here is the link to the article of the bodyguard who talks about driving MJ to his last rehearsal "two days" before his death:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

CC

December 15, 2009, 05:52:48 PM
I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS THE CASE HERE...
WE SAW HIM ON THIS IS IT ON 23TH, RIGHT?
I THINK HE DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDREN, THEY ARE HIS LIFE...
HE DON'T DO THIS IN HIS HOUSE WITH THE KIDS THERE...
 :roll:

Why the rolling eyes :?:
Where you with him when he died :?:
It's just a theory all for the truth remember.[/quote]

NO, I WASN'T WITH HIM... :lol:
MAYBE I MUST USE :?
OK, I KNOW HE IS ALIVE, I SAW HIM AT UNIVERSAL AND I FEEL THAT!
HE ISN'T ON THE RIP SECTION OF TMZ... IF WE BELIEVE TO TMZ ABOUT THE "DEAD" WHY DON'T BELIEVE ABOUT THIS...
AND THE CIRCUS OUTSIDE THE STAPLES, THE BLONDE LADY... THIS THINGS ARE WHAT MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY...
AND WE ARE HERE INVESTIGATING THE HOAX DEATH... SO I BELIEVE ON THE HOAX! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?