No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Re: The Fake Search Warrent's
December 14, 2009, 07:56:42 PM
Hmmmmm interesting! Especially the part about the two days before MJ's death when Murray supposedly started the medications? I thought Murray gave MJ his first dose of medicines at about 1:30 AM?[/band so on and so on? The way that particular search warrant reads it is describing MUrray as giving MJ the medications over a two day period? Could these documents be typos? I mean one is stamped ET and the other is stamped TMZ? Would this make them unofficial documents? Are there errors allowed on search warrants? If so to what extent? Also this sorta reminds me of MJ's driver saying that he drove MJ to his last rehearsel two days prior to the 25th? You get me? Something aint right! Lets research this a bit more. The search warrants see what we can find. ;) I wish I could find the article featuring the interview of MJ's driver stating this. But also to debunk that driver Mj had many drivers just as he had many bodyguards I am sure right? Go team!! :) ]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 11:07:53 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I mean one is stamped ET and the other is stamped TMZ? Would this make them unofficial documents? Are there errors allowed on search warrants? If so to what extent?

Those "stamps" are just watermarks on the digital images, not on the documents themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

mjboogie

December 14, 2009, 11:55:41 PM
Oh. Gee thanks. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 01:41:00 AM
i can't find that articla either :-(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 08:28:46 AM
First of all let me say that i have no intention to offend anyone in anyway,these are just my findings in the investigation of what might have been going on prior to the death of mr.Michael Jackson. Maybe the rumors about the health situation of mr. Michael Jackson were not false. Because the medication on the warrent is also used to people who are terminal ill. It's used for palliative sedation to comfort the patent in there last days. That might explain why "dr.Murray" started the treament 2 days prior to the death of mr. Michael Jackson. it also could explain why nobody wants to sign the DC because i think it is illegal in the US to end live this way.(i know that the state of Oregon is the only state that has laws for euthanasia witch is different to palliative sedation).IMO I think this is why everbody is acting so weird because this would give alot problems for the family and everybody else who is involved.

I sure hope i'm wrong because if this is what might happend he is really gone. :(

Help me out please what do you think ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 15, 2009, 08:51:22 AM
Quote from: "foralltime"
First of all let me say that i have no intention to offend anyone in anyway,these are just my findings in the investigation of what might have been going on prior to the death of mr.Michael Jackson. Maybe the rumors about the health situation of mr. Michael Jackson were not false. Because the medication on the warrent is also used to people who are terminal ill. It's used for palliative sedation to comfort the patent in there last days. That might explain why "dr.Murray" started the treament 2 days prior to the death of mr. Michael Jackson. it also could explain why nobody wants to sign the DC because i think it is illegal in the US to end live this way.(i know that the state of Oregon is the only state that has laws for euthanasia witch is different to palliative sedation).IMO I think this is why everbody is acting so weird because this would give alot problems for the family and everybody else who is involved.

I sure hope i'm wrong because if this is what might happend he is really gone. :(

You mean Assisted Suicide? Suicide IS illegal, but since the person who committed it is dead then no one can be charged...its a victimless crime. However someone who assists in a suicide is held liable.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 09:02:13 AM
I'm re-posting this vid from another thread...It's all about the FAKE SEARCH WARRANTS...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 09:39:54 AM
You mean Assisted Suicide? Suicide IS illegal, but since the person who committed it is dead then no one can be charged...its a victimless crime. However someone who assists in a suicide is held liable.....[/quote]

If that's how you name it in the US that's what i mean.
Can you tell me how long a person can be held liable ?
Is that for live ?
What if there is no proof of assist.
still have alot of questions becauase i'm not familiar with the US laws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 09:52:31 AM
I hope you are wrong too, but if you are right it could explain why they waited so long to call 911.
They wanted to make sure he couldn't be revived..

Huh, scary to think about.. :([/quote]

That was one of the reasons why i started my investigation. The 911 call and there are lots of more things. What about no doctor signing the DC,( if they did they would be involved) Why the search for the farmacy who provided the medication. (does this not go by the opium law in your country) if so this then would defenatly had some registration some where.
But I really hope i'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 09:56:42 AM
Euthanasia is illegal in every state in the US, including Oregon. Euthanasia is when a doctor injects a patient with a lethal dosage of medication to cause death.   In 1997, Oregon passed the Death with Dignity act. A physician for the purpose of death prescribes a medicine that the patient will administer to theirself.  The law does not require the presence of a physician when a patient takes the lethal medication. A physician may be present if the patient wishes, but it is against the law for him to administer it.  So if Murray administered it and he killed Michael he would be held liable. So murray admits to giving the medication but he is not charged with anything it just does not make any sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

yitsy

December 15, 2009, 10:14:47 AM
Did Murray pull a "Jack Kevorkian"????....lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 15, 2009, 10:15:18 AM
Quote from: "foralltime"

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS THE CASE HERE...
WE SAW HIM ON THIS IS IT ON 23TH, RIGHT?
I THINK HE DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDREN, THEY ARE HIS LIFE...
HE DON'T DO THIS IN HIS HOUSE WITH THE KIDS THERE...
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 15, 2009, 10:40:13 AM
Quote from: "yitsy"
Did Murray pull a "Jack Kevorkian"????....lol
If he did he would spend time just like Jack has done
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 15, 2009, 12:07:48 PM
Quote from: "Zilda"
Quote from: "CC"
I THINK HE DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDREN, THEY ARE HIS LIFE...
HE DON'T DO THIS IN HIS HOUSE WITH THE KIDS THERE...
 :roll:

Severe depressions can make you think that everybody is better off without you, even your children.
We don't know if he was that depressed, but he sure had been trough hell and back a few times in his life. And we also know he felt lonely to the teeth..

Allthough this is very sad theory of what might have happening, I don't think we should discard it to fast.
We wan't to know the truth and what went on, right? We need to investigate into things we don't like as well as into things/theory's we hope are the truth.

I agree with you. Depression can make you think everybody is better off without you. If Michael was very depressed, he might've thought his family, friends, fans & his children would be better off without him. It's hard to think that he might of thought that, but if he was depressed it could've clouded up his thinking. Yes, he has been through hell and back a few times in his life. There's only so much a person can take without breaking down.

If you remember back in  2003 Michael almost died of a Demerol overdose. According to what I read, he was so depressed that he accidently gave himself too much Demerol. Randy found him unconscious in bed. Randy called his doctor and his doctor told him that his body would take care of the excess medication and Michael would be fine. Michael was very lucky that he survived the overdose, we could've lost him back then.

I also agree that we have to look into every theory that's possible. We shouldn't throw out a theory because it's not something we want to think happened or is too sad to talk about. I know this theory is a sad one, but it could turn out that it's the truth. I really hope it's not.
Unfortunately none of us where with Michael on June 25th. We don't have a way of knowing what really happened that day. Right now the only think we can do is investigate, talk about different theories while we wait for the truth to come out. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions