Re: Michael's tomb engraved????
March 03, 2011, 01:18:35 AM
Quote from: "sweetheart1311"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The fact that the tomb is yet to be engraved is a great puzzle to me.

I know the actual tomb is very large and that it fits 9 coffins.  (creepy!) - so it stands to reason this would be a "family" tomb...  yet it hasnt even been engraved with the name "Jackson" or anything!

I just posted in another thread that I've seen his tomb on Feb. 14th 2011 and didn't see any engraving on it. There are engravings on other tombs there. There are a few mausoleums at Forrest Lawn and they all have similar looking tombs. They engrave the names on them, but leave room for more names, if necessary. If he IS there, I find it extremely disrespectful, that his tomb is not engraved.

thank you for sharing this information. More affirmation. Blessings :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 05, 2011, 01:31:22 AM
This is considered to be another HUGE clue (to me). Knowing this family and how grandios they do things (the tomb, his memorial/funeral, supposed attire, etc), I refuse to believe that he'd be in an unmarked grave for soooooo long. It's not as if the world doesn't know where he's "buried"--nor is it accessible. Usually when graves are unmarked, money is a factor.  Is it a temporary resting place? What's the big deal? He isn't in it, that's why!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

March 05, 2011, 09:09:23 PM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
This is considered to be another HUGE clue (to me). Knowing this family and how grandios they do things (the tomb, his memorial/funeral, supposed attire, etc), I refuse to believe that he'd be in an unmarked grave for soooooo long. It's not as if the world doesn't know where he's "buried"--nor is it accessible. Usually when graves are unmarked, money is a factor.  Is it a temporary resting place? What's the big deal? He isn't in it, that's why!!!  :D

I agree with you 110%, it is 20 months that Michael supposedly passed away, and you mean to tell me that the family did not have the time to engrave the tomb? nah.. Michael is alive somewhere, but where?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 05, 2011, 10:57:28 PM
Nope! No engraving. :D I'm sure we would've had a TMZ article if it was.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike