all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Michael's tomb engraved????
October 24, 2010, 01:18:32 PM
Hello everyone, I am curious to know if Michael's tomb has been engraved. I have been searching in the internet and I couldn't find anything. I found the Michael tomb but not engraved. I know we had a post stating that they will engrave Michaels tomb. Does anyone know if It has been done?

If it hasn't there is the answer. He is alive and well. ( That we already know)
God bless everyone
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Re: Michael's tomb engraved????
October 24, 2010, 01:26:11 PM
No it hasn't been engraved.  It's the Place Without No Name!  
[youtube:2vuwe4v3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ACwqsQp28s[/youtube:2vuwe4v3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 24, 2010, 01:28:29 PM
Thanks for your reply  lovemj4everandever
So then it means that he is not there nor he is dead. The last post we had on the tomb I cannot find it.. they said that they will engrave it. so what happened why it was not engraved yet?
It cannot be a place without no name for long  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

October 24, 2010, 01:32:25 PM
now that it has been mentioned i bet will heare something more about it though ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 24, 2010, 01:35:50 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
So then it means that he is not there nor he is dead. The last post we had on the tomb I cannot find it.. they said that they will engrave it. so what happened why it was not engraved yet?

In timing that leak of A Place Without No Name just days after the Memorial, it makes us realize really just what a sense of humor Mike has.  I can actually sometimes picture Mike planning all of this ahead of time laughing his ass off!  The pic of Liberian Girl shown at the memorial with all of his family on stage cracks me up every time I see it.  I mean I have literally rolled on the floor over that because when the reality of it sets in, it is truly hilarious!  The final pic after the broadcast has reached 1,000,000,000 views worldwide.  What a freakin' genius!  And the pic that TMZ released on the day of his death from the HIStory CD with the WII controller added in Michael's hand also cracks me up everytime!  He truly is a funny, funny guy and so freakin' intelligent!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 24, 2010, 01:57:56 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

In timing that leak of A Place Without No Name just days after the Memorial, it makes us realize really just what a sense of humor Mike has.  I can actually sometimes picture Mike planning all of this ahead of time laughing his ass off!  The pic of Liberian Girl shown at the memorial with all of his family on stage cracks me up every time I see it.  I mean I have literally rolled on the floor over that because when the reality of it sets in, it is truly hilarious!  The final pic after the broadcast has reached 1,000,000,000 views worldwide.  What a freakin' genius!  And the pic that TMZ released on the day of his death from the HIStory CD with the WII controller added in Michael's hand also cracks me up everytime!  He truly is a funny, funny guy and so freakin' intelligent!   :lol:  :lol:

If Michael did it because of danger to his life, which we believe it is, then I don't think he was laughing his ass off. It is not fun or easy to live in hiding, especially if it is going to be forever. No tomb engraving is not the only surprising delay in MJ's "death" process. Remember how long from the day of "death"  took to have  memorial then funeral? I don't recall any other case where funeral was around 2 months after death "because of alleged ongoing tests".  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 24, 2010, 02:14:13 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

If Michael did it because of danger to his life, which we believe it is, then I don't think he was laughing his ass off. It is not fun or easy to live in hiding, especially if it is going to be forever. No tomb engraving is not the only surprising delay in MJ's "death" process. Remember how long from the day of "death"  took to have  memorial then funeral? I don't recall any other case where funeral was around 2 months after death "because of alleged ongoing tests".  :roll:

And that's the beauty of this forum!  So many different opinions and beliefs.  I have never thought that Mike's life was in danger.  I believe this is all about performance art in that it is a "Real Life Thriller."  I believe it's about the greatest comeback of all time, and in the process, Mike knew that many things would be discovered (which was also in the plan) such as the media conspiracy to destroy him, his battles with Sony, his ATV catalogue, the truth about the 2005 trial, the truth about the 93 allegations, etc.  But I believe the overall hoax is simply built on performance art in the terms of augmented reality.  Everyone talks about what a sense of humor Michael has.  When I look at the way things have played out, and I could write hundreds of pages on the humerous things we have found, I think it really shows what a great sense of humor he has.  That's just my take!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 06:35:28 AM

Honest to God, that reminds me of the new game Michael Jackson Experience coming out with the Wii...hahah no coincidences is there? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 11:51:36 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"

Honest to God, that reminds me of the new game Michael Jackson Experience coming out with the Wii...hahah no coincidences is there? lol

I agree, this is no coincidences.. he will come back sooner that we think..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 25, 2010, 12:02:33 PM
The fact that the tomb is yet to be engraved is a great puzzle to me.

I know the actual tomb is very large and that it fits 9 coffins.  (creepy!) - so it stands to reason this would be a "family" tomb...  yet it hasnt even been engraved with the name "Jackson" or anything!

Does anyone know if Marlons twin who died..   do they know where he is buried and if he has a gravestone?  That would be interesting to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 01:24:52 PM
I would think that since Marlon's twin, Brandon, died at birth and the family still lived in Gary, IN that his remains would probably be there. I am, of course, speculating but that is what would make sense to me being that the family did not move to California until several years later. Then again, they could have had his remains moved in order to be close to the rest of the family.  IDK, again, I am speculating.   :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

October 25, 2010, 01:43:51 PM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I would think that since Marlon's twin, Brandon, died at birth and the family still lived in Gary, IN that his remains would probably be there. I am, of course, speculating but that is what would make sense to me being that the family did not move to California until several years later. Then again, they could have had his remains moved in order to be close to the rest of the family.  IDK, again, I am speculating.   :?:

I dont think they would have moved him, that seems kind of disrespectful but idk.

The question i am asking is if Brandon had a headstone or he was also in an unmarked grave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"

I dont think they would have moved him, that seems kind of disrespectful but idk.

The question i am asking is if Brandon had a headstone or he was also in an unmarked grave.

I tried to investigate but couldn't find any information :( sorry about that. I will try again. In those days when new born died, they didn't bury the new born. This had been told by my friend's mother who had lost her new born in the 1958. The hospital kept the child and she did not know what they did with the body. This was the procedures in those days, so the mother will not see the child and get into shock.  Now it is a different era and they do bury the child. Now I have no clue if it is the same for Katherine? Hope it answers a little your question.. Like I said I will continue investigating. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

March 02, 2011, 02:24:24 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The fact that the tomb is yet to be engraved is a great puzzle to me.

I know the actual tomb is very large and that it fits 9 coffins.  (creepy!) - so it stands to reason this would be a "family" tomb...  yet it hasnt even been engraved with the name "Jackson" or anything!

I just posted in another thread that I've seen his tomb on Feb. 14th 2011 and didn't see any engraving on it. There are engravings on other tombs there. There are a few mausoleums at Forrest Lawn and they all have similar looking tombs. They engrave the names on them, but leave room for more names, if necessary. If he IS there, I find it extremely disrespectful, that his tomb is not engraved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

March 03, 2011, 12:40:17 AM
hi'
 i justed looked in find a grave for a brandon jackson but there wasnt any.
i looked in state of indiana nothing there.
strange you would think there would be something unless he was cremated and katherine was given the ashes.
just thought i let you know i checked.
god bless
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late