Re: THE ANSWER
November 30, 2009, 01:07:50 PM
First, I wish to thank you all for the thorough and deep work you are doing!!!

It's amazing to see how smart, warm-hearted and compassionate are all the people who have been following Michael through the years... I hope I'll be able to reach similar levels of awareness and brightness!!! I'm at the very start of my path, but you are gonna help me!

As for me, I have read all your interesting posts, and decided to look into each of your hints taking the time for every single aspect...
For a start, yesterday I saw V for Vendetta with my daughter... She has already seen it, but she was glad to watch again...

This movie reflects what is going on in our world today, and is also an important message from Michael about how to overcome all the problems we see. It demonstrates the fact that when you overcome your fear you are FREE. I believe Michael is playing the part of V in real life now with this hoax. WATCH THE MOVIE, you will see what I'm talking about. It shows how we ALL need to stand beside Michael, support him, and HEAL THE WORLD! Also pay attention in the movie to where V puts his signature mark. It is on a sign that reads "Strength in Unity, Unity In Faith.

Yes, I did notice all the aspects you remarked earlier, I wish to list my remarks:

* in a gloomy future,  UK is oppressed by a terrifying dictatorship:  freedom is in jeopardy (we are daily fed with lies, and it seems that the smartest people in seeing the truth are.... CHILDREN!)

*  drugs - either legally or illegally sold - are pervasive (also see the reference to the multinational pharmaceutical industry making vaccines for a non existent virus!!!)

* whoever gets out of the "set" categories of "normality" is bound to be destroyed or isolated (in the movie, see the lesbian girl, the gay TV producer and even the protagonist, V, who are oppressed and then destroyed! in real life, Mike went through the same  ordeal): anything that seems different  (Michael's generosity, childlike innocence and art genius) is unknown, and the unknown is scary, so it must be destroyed (remember Michael's Is it scary? I love that song, it stresses his  suffering and pain for being moked... And also They don't care about us where he screams: THEY MADE ME AN OUTCAST WITH A BAD NAME!)

* another symbol connection with the movie: the protagonist escaped from  a fire (becoming so horribly burnt that he couldn't show his face no more); again in They don't care about us he says, about in the end, "I was dipped in fire, I am dead to remind you": fire as a tremendous pain and suffering, that will lead to a spiritual purification and AWARENESS to be shown to the world...(some of the members also found connection to Dave Dave, I leave this to your own opinion)

* a masked man is a man who doesn't show his real face; I was thinking of how terribly the media have been depicting Michael in the last  years! We have been shown a  parody, a freak, an extravagant guy to say the least,  although we all knew that was not at all his real face!!! They told us he was a psycho, a dangerous child molester, a MONSTER! How could he free himself from that MASK, if not escaping through death???

Ok, sorry for the long post, I won't go any further now (social and political implications, for instance): these were just my gut feelings about the movie, I wrote it down without correcting, I hope it's understandable!   thank you all!

Looking forward to hear your  impressions...
L.O.V.E.
KISSES AND HUGS FROM ITALY! :D

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

November 30, 2009, 01:18:42 PM
thank you all for your your great posts!

@healtheworld, maybe it's a lot of information, but it's all so interesting and important!
we, the human beings, are being lied to an are being manipulated! it's very important that people get aware of that!
it really is time for a change, because we're not going in a good direction, if we go on the way we do now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

December 01, 2009, 03:36:58 AM
I am a member on several hoax investigative sites and on the Michael Jackson hoax site, Jokecalmschina was leaving clues in the chat. I am posting some of those clues with the Biblically related solutions that I discovered (my other screen name on leflora is SeekingAnswers).

Jokecalmschina: 7 stars and a palm tree.
05th September 2009 17:14 p.m.

Possible Solutions:

7 Stars - could be a reference to Revelations 1:20
20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

And a Palm tree
Early Christians used the palm branch to symbolize the victory of the faithful over enemies of the soul, as in the Palm Sunday festival celebrating the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem. In Christian art, martyrs were usually shown holding a palm frond, representing the victory of spirit over flesh, and it was widely believed that a picture of a palm on a tomb meant that a martyr was buried there.
The general significance of the palm on early Christian monuments is slightly modified according to its association with other symbols (e.g., with the monogram of Christ, the Ichthus (Fish), or the Good Shepherd). On some later monuments the palm was represented merely as an ornament separating two scenes. Palms also represented heaven, evidenced by ancient art often depicting Jesus in heaven among palms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Zella
Also I looked up Encino, Bel Air (this mansion), and Culver, and all three line up like Orions belt just outside Los Angeles

Posted by Serenitys_Dream
7 Stars
There are 7 Main Stars in the Orion Constellation

Betelgeuse
Rigel
Bellatrix
Mintaka
Alnilam
Alnitak
Saiph
Yes I said 7!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Serenitys_Dream.
The Moonwalker Poster? There are stars on it and 3 are brighter than the rest  

Posted by Serenity_Dream
Well I am not saying anything here just posting the information, no one freak out on me. You are free to interpret it any way you want...It is very interesting that you bring this up as 3 stars in Orion's belt. They are referred to as the "Three Kings" along with Sirius they are supposed to have heralded the birth of Christ.

In the gospel story, Jesus' birth is signalled by a bright star and a visit from wise men or magi, as they are termed in the New Testament, representing Persian astrologers following the star. Despite the stellar brilliance and obviousness, this tracking was apparently not a simple act, since these "wise men" are depicted as nevertheless illogically becoming hopelessly lost and must ask Christ's enemy King  for assistance. Herod points the wise men in the right direction, but he too evidently becomes so discombobulated that, instead of following his own instructions to find Jesus, he needs to slaughter all of the children in the village, a heinous act that can be found nowhere in the historical record and would be rather deplorable for the all-powerful God/Jesus to allow in order to save his own neck. In any event, although in the gospels these magi are not numbered, their gifts are counted as three, and over the centuries tradition has set them at three as well. Hence, the familiar tale is that Jesus’s birth was accompanied by a "star in the east" and "three wise men." These three wise men were also said to be "kings," as in the popular , "We Three Kings." At a certain point the three kings were given names, Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar, and the mythmaking continued.

Coincidentally, there happen to be three very conspicuous stars in the "belt" of the constellation of Orion that are also called the "Three Kings." Moreover, as French philosopher Simone Weil (1909-1943), herself a Christian, remarked, "The Christians named the three stars of Orion the Magi," revealing esoteric knowledge of Christian astrotheology, regardless of when it was first adopted. In addition, one of the in the sky is that of Sirius, which, along with Orion, was a favorite of the Egyptian priesthood for thousands of years, keen observers of the skies as they were, and well aware of astronomical phenomena. Not a few people have thus equated this bright star and these wise men in Christian tradition with these revered celestial bodies within Egyptian and other mythologies. In reality, rather than representing a "historical" event surrounding the birth of a superhuman and divine Son of God, the stellar appearance at the coming of the savior can be found in the myths of Egypt, particularly concerning Osiris, Isis and Horus.

Orion in mythology
Orion was the son of Neptune. He was a handsome giant and a mighty hunter. His father gave him the power of wading through the depths of the sea, or as others say, of walking on its surface.
Walking on water...hmmm

Orion
Michael

He dwelt as a hunter with Diana, with whom he was favorite, and it is even said she was about to marry him.
I recall it being talked about how Michael was in love with Princess Diana and wanted to marry her. This is from the Dateline interview with Rabbi Schmuley and the tapes he used for his book.

And here is a site that links Princess Diana with Goddess Diana

I know I could be reaching here but it did seem interesting at the time...lol
Posted by Ralu
Oh and I remember I made a connection with the 3 Magi but in a totally different situation: in RecastReality thread, when Sunny, Decoder and Jonell were pointed as the ones who made the most importand remarks about the hoax. I said then that they are like the 3 Magi sowing us the star.

This makes me think of 3 magi in a different way now.
One definition of magi is - Plural of magus
One definition of Magus is -a magician or sorcerer of ancient times

3 Magicians - David Blaine, Criss Angel and Majestik Magnificent
with knowledge that we all don't have about illusions, 3 wise men maybe?

Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:56:57 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 01, 2009, 03:45:02 AM
Jokecalmschina: joke, you are just a joke
06th September 2009 12:14 p.m.

Possible Solutions:
Jokecalmschina: joke, you are just a joke

This comes from a site Called "The Power of Omega Compels You" and is part of the text of a posting by CNagy.

Revelation 1:8 in the King James Version says:
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

If you go to Cnagy's twitter you will see he has no tweets and is only following 1 person.
The person he is following is Cool_898
This person is following 25 people but there seems to be a pattern to the way the photos of the followed are, a numerical pattern 21321. Since this seems to be a spiritual path maybe it is 2 13 21
or Revelations 2:13-21

Revelations 2:13-21 (King James Version)
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. 14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. 17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. 18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Also when I looked up 898 (from Cool_898) I found a review for Thriller called " Zombie Jackson" that is 898 words long and written by someone named RECON.

Recon can be an abbreviation for several things.
Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:57:42 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 01, 2009, 03:57:42 AM
This now makes me think to what Kenny Ortega said on Oprah:

O: that he could dance n dance and not be breathless because he became one with the music.
K: yup, he was channelling. You know it was as if he was the music, he embodied the music.

Channelling:
* Psychic communication in the physical world with other entities, usually non-corporeal; for  example, dead human beings, spirits on a higher plane
* A spiritualist medium's passive reception of information from a disembodied soul or other supernatural entity
* Process of receiving messages or inspiration from invisible beings or spirits.

O: There's a funny story about Prince, will you share that?
K: ...and one day I was being very serious with him and he was saying he had been channelling and therefore he didn't sleep and he was working on songs and his higher power was working through him and giving him ideas and I was like "can't you talk to your higher power and just ask if he could shelve these ideas until we open in London and then we'll make sure you have a recording studio at the gig and one at the house and you can work on the record from that point on" and he was like "I can't do that" and I was like "Why?" and he was like "he'll give the ideas to Prince"
O: I like that he's like "God's speaking to me and if I do that he'll give the ideas to someone else"
K: He Admired Prince, loved his music. "Purple Rain", he used to talk about that song

Posted by Ralu
Purple Rain is the creative love of God
Possibly religious, hindu, purple rain the highest level of heaven
Purple rain is a metaphor for perfect love and happiness

I decided to search the significance of November 25.
I got: Advent Begins.
As I don't know what that is, I put in to google; Define: Advent
and got this:

Definitions of advent on the Web:

* arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
    * the season including the four Sundays preceding Christmas
    * Second Coming: the reappearance of Jesus as judge for the Last Judgment

The word adventure which Michael says during 'This Is It' has it's root in the following:

The etymology of adventure lies in the Latin word "advenire," which means "to happen to." The English root word is "advent," meaning "the coming or arrival."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... nture.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The TMZ article said the date January 18th was a big clue (the year was originally 2009 then changed to 2010 so I figured it wasn`t the year that mattered).

Serenitys_Dream
@TrueNewsZone January 18 = 1:18 Revelations 1:18 KJV
1:11 PM Nov 19th from Power Twitter in reply to TrueNewsZone

and they replied with

TrueNewsZone
@Serenitys_Dream: "January 18 = 1:18 Revelations 1:18 KJV". - Exactly.
3:08 PM Nov 19th from web in reply to Serenitys_Dream

January 18 = 1:18

Revelation 1:18 (King James Version)

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:28:32 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 01, 2009, 04:21:36 AM
I just wanted to point out also that in the song `This Is It`the lyric  `I Am The Light Of The World` is repeated through out the song.

Light Of The World - Is another name for the messiah

This name can be found in several places in the Bible, here are just two examples:

John 8:12 (KJV) - I am the light of the world he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life.

John 9:5 (KJV) As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

** Just a note I am not  a religious person. I am 43 years old and have only been inside a church 3x in my entire life (my baptism as a baby, a wedding & the baptism of a friend's baby). I have never read the Bible or anything (until now...lol). I was not even a Michael Jackson fan. I have never purchased any of his CD`s and only heard his music occasionally on the radio in the car. I knew nothing about him until after June 25th and believe me, I have now done a lot of research. With this in mind, I must admit that I feel as if I have been guided to all of these things. I can not explain this but it is truly how I feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 08:39:25 PM
Serenitys_Dream wrote:

** Just a note I am not a religious person. I am 43 years old and have only been inside a church 3x in my entire life (my baptism as a baby, a wedding & the baptism of a friend's baby). I have never read the Bible or anything (until now...lol). I was not even a Michael Jackson fan. I have never purchased any of his CD`s and only heard his music occasionally on the radio in the car. I knew nothing about him until after June 25th and believe me, I have now done a lot of research. With this in mind, I must admit that I feel as if I have been guided to all of these things. I can not explain this but it is truly how I feel.

I know how you feel.  I'm fifty and although I have always enjoyed Michael's music, I didn't really know much about him, because I'm not one to follow celebrities, read tabloids, or watch all the gossip shows.  Until his death I only owned 1 CD by him (History). Now I own them all.  Had I had a chance to see him in concert at any time I surely would have, but I never did.  When he died my first reaction was shock, because he is only a year older than I am, and I always thought he was healthy.  Immediately the rumors about drug abuse started and I just didn't believe it.  Then I saw the footage with the ambulance and I felt something wasn't right about that and the helicopter. But what convinced me to start investigating was the memorial.  It was Paris's speech and the slip ups of Kenny and others, not to mention the reversal of lyrics in Smile, and of course the Liberian girl ending that convinced me, that he is still with us.  Not to mention that I am pretty intuitive, and it just doesn't feel like Michael is actually gone.  
I feel like you... there is a reason for these feelings.  We were all guided here.  It's no coincidence.

Keep the faith!  We love you, Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 01, 2009, 09:29:34 PM
Just checking...is this website working any longer? I don't see any new posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

December 02, 2009, 02:15:07 AM
Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:18:41 PM by Ariel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:42:05 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

** Just a note I am not  a religious person. I am 43 years old and have only been inside a church 3x in my entire life (my baptism as a baby, a wedding & the baptism of a friend's baby). I have never read the Bible or anything (until now...lol). I was not even a Michael Jackson fan. I have never purchased any of his CD`s and only heard his music occasionally on the radio in the car. I knew nothing about him until after June 25th and believe me, I have now done a lot of research. With this in mind, I must admit that I feel as if I have been guided to all of these things. I can not explain this but it is truly how I feel.

It's the same for me ! I'm only 14 and before June 25th , the only thing I knew about him is he was a great dancer and singer , that's ALL. And now I listen his songs everytime , and it seems that I always do since I was born . I follow all the theories , I learn a lot , I spend my daytime and my nighttime looking for proof. It seems I was born to do it !  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 07:12:16 PM
So wonderful new posts here again, there's so much new information, I'll have to get to know to them more properly  : )

I was just thinking about writing some of my thoughts about some of the clues..

I was thinking about the clue number 23, the picture with two sevens , this one:
and thought that maybe, in addition to the numerological meaning of 77 (divine number) and the resurrection-page that was found, it might have something to do with bringing down the evil in our world, and love for people all around us back again, although that might be just me reading too much into things..
The two sevens in the picture form an upside-down pyramid, and it seems like there, in the middle of it could also be seen the ”all-seeing eye” or eye of horus (or some think, the ”eye of god watching over humankind”), which could mean opposition to the pyramid usually seen as a symbol of the ”illuminati” (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). I remember reading somewhere that Michael would have formed an upside-down triangle with his hands sometimes, instead of the normal pyramid sign that has been very common with many entertainers lately (for example You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login),
I don't know if that is true or not, but anyway, when I searched for the meaning of an upside-down pyramid, I found this site, for example:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and from the site  :

”Fr. Sophrony [Sakharov], in his book on St. Silouan, presents this theory of the “inverted pyramid.” He says that the empirical cosmic being is like a pyramid: at the top sit the powerful of the earth, who exercise dominion over the nations (cf. Matt. 20:25), and at the bottom stand the masses. But the spirit of man, by nature [unfallen nature as given by God], demands equality, justice and freedom of spirit, and therefore is not satisfied with this “pyramid of being.” So, what did the Lord do? He took this pyramid and inverted it, and put Himself at the bottom, becoming its Head. He took upon Himself the weight of sin, the weight of the infirmity of the whole world, and so from that moment on, who can enter into judgment with Him? His justice is above the human mind. So, He revealed His Way to us, and in so doing showed us that no one can be justified but by this way, and so all those who are His must go downwards to be united with Him, the Head of the inverted pyramid, because it is there that the “fragrance” of the Holy Spirit is found; there is the power of divine life. Christ alone holds the pyramid, but His fellows, His Apostles and His saints, come and share this weight with Him. However, even if there were no one else, He could hold the pyramid by Himself, because He is infinitely strong; but He likes to share everything with His fellows. Mindful of this, then, it is essential for man to find the way of going down, the way of humility, which is the Way of the Lord, and to become a fellow of Christ, who is the Author of this path.
Archimandrite Zacharias in The Enlargement of the Heart"

This idea could be seen in bible, for example here, Mark 9:35-37
35Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."                                                                                                                                                                                              36He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, 37"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

Then I was thinking about the 26th clue, the bible passage
Acts 14:20 (New King James Version)
20 However, when the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.
Although the message of the clue is most probably about the ”resurrection”, and love (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is a good site from Lilwendy's blog, Paul's letter to Corinthians), I just can't help but feel there an irony, when the passage is talking about jews stoning Paul, and how they didn't, after all, manage to stop him from spreading his message.. Michael, at some point, talked about a conspiracy, concerning some of the powerful jews (zionists) in the music industry                                                                                                                                                                   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is true that the entertainment industry (also music industry) is dominated by zionists (nothing to do with original, peace-loving jews that are just like we all others, many zionists actually aren't jewish at all, it is not about race or religion.. and all zionists are not part of this conspiracy, or even aware of it.) I actually was thinking quite long if I should write about this or not, because I felt that I don't want anyone to think that this all would be about jewish people in general, I hope you understand what I mean..                                                                                                                                                                      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There was also an article stating that every time Michael had a problem he was accusing jews of it (because of the leaked conversation and the lyrics of ”They don't care about us”):                                                                                                                   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                                                      

Here's a writing concerning Al Malnik and Michael:                                                                                                               You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                 and there were a lot of other jewish people around him throughout his life in addition to the zionists in music industry, Tommy Mottola, Uri Geller, rabbi Schmuley boteach, also the Chandler family... there would be a lot of things concerning this side of the story, but there is a lot of discussion in the internet about this and maybe I'm not going to write more about it now..
But what I would like to say with all this is that there are darker agendas behind zionism. Rothschilds are one example of these zionists, (they actually aren't real jews at all). Anyway, there seems to be satanic and luciferian ideas behind zionism, and behind the whole conspiracy, that also seems to have some roots in ancient cults, ancient pagan civilizations.

But to Paul, when looking to his story as a whole then, this following is from wikipedia:                                                                                
”According to his own testimony, Paul “violently persecuted” the “church of God” (followers of Jesus) prior to his conversion to Christianity and was advancing in stature within Judaism's Jerusalem temple leadership before he came to believe that the crucified Jesus, of the line of David, was actually Lord[Rom. 1:3].                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Paul's conversion can be dated to AD 33 - AD 36  by his reference to it in one of his letters. According to the Acts of the Apostles, his conversion (or metanoia) took place on the road to Damascus, where he experienced a vision of the resurrected Jesus after which he was temporarily blinded.”                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                         I was thinking about the connections between Paul and Michael, and thought that maybe this could have something to do with Michael having been forced to go along with the controlled and corrupt, satanic music industry, and promote their ideas, and when he couldn't take it no more, he started protesting against it.. and went on to carry on his mission, just like Paul did..(and then started the problems,the 1993 accusations and so on :( ). Or maybe this has no connection to the clue at all, but it is just something that came to my mind..                                                                                                                                                                                      

There's a coincidence (most likely a coincidence) with the contemporary blindness in the story of Paul, and with Michael, the ”biographer” Ian Halperin's claims of half-blindness, but this probably is really just a coincidence and nothing more..      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some thoughts about the latest clues:
Although the video of one of the clues was about JFK jr, here's something about John F. Kennedy and his assassination, the fed and Rothscilds, (I feel JFK jr probably knew what had happened to his father, and would have liked to expose that, through his magazine, maybe):

About mind control and the ”Manchurian candidates” (for example Sirhan Sirhan, the man who assassinated Robert Kennedy, a possible manchurian candidate)

I feel it would be good if people could overcome their fear even though it may be hard, and try to hold on to hope and love, it is possible to make a change if just enough people start changing the world for the better and not letting themselves to be dictated by the powers that have been ruling for so long already..  Of course it wouldn't be easy, but what is going on in our world right now just can't go on for long anymore.. The power of love shouldn't really be underestimated  : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 10:44:40 AM
me too  I'm near the same age as micheal, Was not realy a MJ fan but enjoyed the music. MY son was born 25 years ago so I was involved with him. When they reported micheal had passed i was tired and thought wow haven't heard his name in a long time. and went to sleep, I had a very alive deam;     I walked into nerverland and the doors to his house were opened.. i walked in and he was laying on the couch.  i sat next to him .me on the floor  and said aren't you afraid to have your doors open like this,  and he said no I KNEW YOU WERE COMMING .  I woke up wow....Next night I had another dream we were walking around london together and he was asking me to open the shades on the windows. ok anyway there are many more .. this man has capured me like i can't understand.   Then the funeral date was changed , that was it .. I have been here ever since.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.