It is well....
October 21, 2010, 11:53:01 AM
I was lead to this this morning and when I heard the words in the beginning, I broke down crying thinking of you MJ....

It is in the quite crucible of your personal, private sufferings, that your noblest dreams are born and God's greatest gifts are given in compensation for what you've been through.

Michael, I pray this morning with every inch of my being, with every beat of my heart, and every tear I am crying that you will be fully compensated for all your pain.

I pray this blesses you as well as anyone else who takes the time to truly listen to the words.

It is well.

[youtube:3bq1msuu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFjikyp7mQ[/youtube:3bq1msuu]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Re: It is well....
October 24, 2010, 12:19:06 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I was lead to this this morning and when I heard the words in the beginning, I broke down crying thinking of you MJ....

It is in the quite crucible of your personal, private sufferings, that your noblest dreams are born and God's greatest gifts are given in compensation for what you've been through.

Michael, I pray this morning with every inch of my being, with every beat of my heart, and every tear I am crying that you will be fully compensated for all your pain.

I pray this blesses you as well as anyone else who takes the time to truly listen to the words.

It is well.

[youtube:rh49dsu3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFjikyp7mQ[/youtube:rh49dsu3]

amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

Re: It is well....
January 30, 2011, 12:11:16 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

It is well.

[youtube:1jiavbul]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFjikyp7mQ[/youtube:1jiavbul]

Hi Lilwendy. I have been meaning to tell you how much I love your posts about the Lord Jesus and your faith. I love hearing the true Gospel, exactly the way you explained it, on the Martin Luther thread (was it?)and on your blog, about relationship ---not a bunch of legalistic gobbledigook, dos and don'ts, to try to find God, when He is as close as one's breath. :D  I am the friend of God, He calls me friend, TOO! (That's another song I cry to.) There is so much to read, here, I get sidetracked. :roll: but I did want to say, PREACH,  :D girl!  I do not say that to too many, as many people mix other things in with the simple Truth.

You probably already know the story behind this song, but I would like to share in case any one thinks it is just a pretty song. I don't remember too many details. Just the bare bones. A man decided to come to America with his family from across the great pond. He came over first, and made enough money to send for his wife and four little girls, whom he hadn't seen, I think, for two years. It was very common to send the father over first to get settled and safe. My own people did this. It took a year to make enough money to send for two kids at a time. My grandma didn't rejoin her family until she was 15---and missed growing up with all her siblings and parents.

Anyway, on the way to America, the ship this man's family was on, was lost in a horrific storm, and the man's wife and four little girls were drowned. I believe someone wired him in the middle of the night, with just a very few words, something soul-ripping, like, "Ship down. All hope gone." That very night he penned,   "It Is Well..."  AMAZING, amazing peace, soaking up this searing heartache! The song itself is a miracle, triumphing over despair. Thank you for sharing this.

I don't know MJ at all, but, sometimes I get this deep peaceful (for lack of a better word) "vibe" from him, when he writes and talks about people he has ministered to.  Of course, he never calls it that, but it is exactly what he is doing, at funerals, at hospitals, at Neverland...now.

(In the midst of all his goofing off, pranking and illusions and outrageous flirting!) There is a stillness and strength about him, which really stuns me, as I wonder about this Hoax/Adventure. He is not in any hurry. He's not afraid of anything going wrong. He has kept all this a deep secret for years, better than any dead man! You feel it, too, don't you? It is like a bath of peace. :) Very nice. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions